Cake Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cake Mafia

beating pinatas with sticks in hopes of getting bigger sticks to beat bigger pinatas with since 2004.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Status (also Saedian's)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Asminda
Meathead
Meathead

My Status (also Saedian's) Empty
PostSubject: My Status (also Saedian's)   My Status (also Saedian's) Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:28 pm

My final exams started today and will continue for almost a week. If I am on at all until then, it will be short-lived. At the latest, I will be back on playing normally next Wednesday or Thursday at the latest.

Also, my cousin Saedian, the pally, is still in the hospital. Things went to shit with him, but he's finally starting to recover. He was one of the confirmed members from MindTrip, but he may not be back on for a week or two. If you believe in some form of deity, please pray for his recovery. Otherwise, just keep him in your thoughts. Smile
Back to top Go down
Salve
Officer
Salve

My Status (also Saedian's) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Status (also Saedian's)   My Status (also Saedian's) Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:20 am

Thanks for the update. We'll see you when you get here, your spot is still here.

I hope your cousin gets better soon!
Back to top Go down

My Status (also Saedian's)
Page 1 of 1