Cake Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cake Mafia

beating pinatas with sticks in hopes of getting bigger sticks to beat bigger pinatas with since 2004.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kyt 70 BE Rogue

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyt
Meathead
Meathead
Kyt

Kyt 70 BE Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Kyt 70 BE Rogue   Kyt 70 BE Rogue Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:42 am

Character Name: Kyt
Class: Rogue
Race: Blood Elf
Professions (including any rare patterns):375 Mining 385 Enchanting no kara enchants but alot of the bop enchants

What is your current spec?: Combat Fists 20/41/0
If applicable, do you have off spec gear?: I have pvp gear
Describe how your character will fit into our raid and why we should consider you as your current spec: I as a rogue only have one purpose, DPS and I will put as much of it out as i can. in my current spec i can put out max dps during raids

How did you hear about us? wow juitsu and looking around in towns in wow
What server are you applying from? Tichondrius

Link to armory of your character:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Kyt
List of your PVE stats: 1903 atk/ 337 hit/ 26.70% crit
Link to a screenshot of your UI (http://imageshack.us):
Kyt 70 BE Rogue Wowscrnshot061108223407hv2
By bubbysrich at 2008-06-11

Playtimes (Server Time Please):Whenever I can pretty much usually between 12pm and 2am
Will your play schedule be changing in the near future? not for a few months until school starts up again then i will be mostly playing around evenings
Will you get grounded if you get caught raiding past bedtime? no
Will you get grounded if your mother hears cursing over your Ventrilo? no
What do you expect your raid attendance to be? I hope to attend as many raids as i can I LOVE to raid
Can you handle a plethora of "oofs", "eeps" and "hup" onomatopoeias during raid? Yea i do it too
Lumberjim: Pure of soul, or corrupt of mind? eh???

What kind of raiding experience do you have pre-BC and post-BC? LBRS ZG Kara(full), Gruuls(full), Mag(full), SSC(full), TK(full), ZA(full), MH(full), BT(5/9), SWP(0)

Previous Raiding Guilds: I Survived the Queue
What made you leave your previous guilds? Drama, stupid things happened and I didnt get along with the guild leader
What do you do in preperation for a new boss fight in progression? Get all the necessary Consumables Enchants Gear Spec

Do you know anybody that is in Cake? No

What do you expect from raiding with Cake? raiding to its fullest extent, it seems like you guys are really good progression wise and id love to raid with people who want to Progress and down bosses

Is there anything further you'd like to add or comment on?
I just really love to raid
I hope to make good friends with many of the guildies
and I may sound like a woman in vent
I AM A MAN!!!
Back to top Go down
kami
Officer
kami

Kyt 70 BE Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyt 70 BE Rogue   Kyt 70 BE Rogue Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:49 pm

At the moment we have 3 really solid, skilled, rogues who show up to almost every raid. If we were to give you a spot in the guild, it would be as purely a backup roll. Your app is solid aside from failing the LJ question and your gear is decent enough, but I suggest you give ISTQ another chance as no one likes to be sat every day.
Back to top Go down
http://cake.wow-dynasty.net
Salve
Officer
Salve

Kyt 70 BE Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyt 70 BE Rogue   Kyt 70 BE Rogue Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 6:27 pm

Apparently you've already talked to Kami, but go ahead and whisper an officer for an invite as a backup raider for now.
Back to top Go down
slowbro
Albino
Albino
slowbro

Kyt 70 BE Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyt 70 BE Rogue   Kyt 70 BE Rogue Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 7:27 pm

kami wrote:
At the moment we have 3 really solid, skilled, rogues who show up to almost every raid. If we were to give you a spot in the guild, it would be as purely a backup roll. Your app is solid aside from failing the LJ question and your gear is decent enough, but I suggest you give ISTQ another chance as no one likes to be sat every day.

Don't you mean super secret sauce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kyt 70 BE Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyt 70 BE Rogue   Kyt 70 BE Rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyt 70 BE Rogue
Page 1 of 1