Cake Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cake Mafia

beating pinatas with sticks in hopes of getting bigger sticks to beat bigger pinatas with since 2004.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

June 25th BT Raid

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gumibear
Pale
Pale
Gumibear

June 25th BT Raid Empty
PostSubject: June 25th BT Raid   June 25th BT Raid Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:13 am

http://wowwebstats.com/toovageo5kizi?s=134509-158662

Post Akama only Sad
Back to top Go down
Lumberjim
Officer
Lumberjim

June 25th BT Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: June 25th BT Raid   June 25th BT Raid Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:18 am

Look at my dps actually be respectable.
Back to top Go down
Hurikane
Albino
Albino

June 25th BT Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: June 25th BT Raid   June 25th BT Raid Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:12 am

Iv been depressed lately, for like the past week. I remember like 2 weeks ago i was happy as can be... oh yeah i remember.. thats when the ballin group was actually ballin.. and i saw the groups last night and i see my two former partners in the melee group. cmon LJ and Dan stop playin games.. This is like Magic and Kareem demanding trades to the celtics... simply outragous
Back to top Go down
kami
Officer
kami

June 25th BT Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: June 25th BT Raid   June 25th BT Raid Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:58 pm

Hurikane wrote:
Iv been depressed lately, for like the past week. I remember like 2 weeks ago i was happy as can be... oh yeah i remember.. thats when the ballin group was actually ballin.. and i saw the groups last night and i see my two former partners in the melee group. cmon LJ and Dan stop playin games.. This is like Magic and Kareem demanding trades to the celtics... simply outragous

ROFL qft

oh and 1500 dps at disc, LOL GSO!
Back to top Go down
http://cake.wow-dynasty.net
Sponsored content

June 25th BT Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: June 25th BT Raid   June 25th BT Raid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

June 25th BT Raid
Page 1 of 1