Cake Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cake Mafia

beating pinatas with sticks in hopes of getting bigger sticks to beat bigger pinatas with since 2004.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cake Series of Poker - Tournament Info & Signups

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Salve
Officer
Salve

Cake Series of Poker - Tournament Info & Signups Empty
PostSubject: Cake Series of Poker - Tournament Info & Signups   Cake Series of Poker - Tournament Info & Signups Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:17 pm

If you do not have member access and would like to signup, please whisper me, send me an ingame mail, or reply here and I can get you access. We have tournaments scheduled each night for Monday 7/21 - Thursday 7/24 with progressivly higher stakes.
Back to top Go down
Hb
Officer
Hb

PostSubject: Re: Cake Series of Poker - Tournament Info & Signups   Cake Series of Poker - Tournament Info & Signups Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:42 pm

Salve wrote:

If you do not have member access and would like to signup, please whisper me, send me an ingame mail, or reply here and I can get you access. We have tournaments scheduled each night for Monday 7/21 - Thursday 7/24 with progressivly higher stakes.

Nice, Monday - Thursday. Raid nights.

Sorry guys, I didnt Shield Wall, I had 2 pair... Aces/8s tbh... I hate you.
Back to top Go down
Salve
Officer
Salve

PostSubject: Re: Cake Series of Poker - Tournament Info & Signups   Cake Series of Poker - Tournament Info & Signups Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:45 pm

Calm down. 10:30pm is 30 minutes after raid. Plus I told everyone that I was playing with the other night that I would remove them from the raid if the mod is running during raid times...

It's fine nigger.
Back to top Go down
Hb
Officer
Hb

PostSubject: Re: Cake Series of Poker - Tournament Info & Signups   Cake Series of Poker - Tournament Info & Signups Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:46 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_man%27s_hand
Back to top Go down
Salve
Officer
Salve

PostSubject: Re: Cake Series of Poker - Tournament Info & Signups   Cake Series of Poker - Tournament Info & Signups Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:52 pm

Hb wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_man%27s_hand

I C wut U did ther.
Back to top Go down
Hb
Officer
Hb

PostSubject: Re: Cake Series of Poker - Tournament Info & Signups   Cake Series of Poker - Tournament Info & Signups Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:56 pm

THEY SEE ME TROLLINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Im so bored. Fuck my life.
Back to top Go down
sheep
High Warlord
High Warlord
sheep

PostSubject: Re: Cake Series of Poker - Tournament Info & Signups   Cake Series of Poker - Tournament Info & Signups Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:15 pm

Quote :
Plus I told everyone that I was playing with the other night that I would remove them from the raid if the mod is running during raid times...

excuse me, what sort of big brother software lets you know who's playing?
Back to top Go down
Hb
Officer
Hb

PostSubject: Re: Cake Series of Poker - Tournament Info & Signups   Cake Series of Poker - Tournament Info & Signups Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:24 pm

sheep wrote:
Quote :
Plus I told everyone that I was playing with the other night that I would remove them from the raid if the mod is running during raid times...

LOL.
Back to top Go down
kami
Officer
kami

PostSubject: Re: Cake Series of Poker - Tournament Info & Signups   Cake Series of Poker - Tournament Info & Signups Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:30 pm

sheep wrote:
Quote :

THE RATS R EVERY WURR
Back to top Go down
http://cake.wow-dynasty.net
Broly
Captain Hook
Captain Hook
Broly

PostSubject: Re: Cake Series of Poker - Tournament Info & Signups   Cake Series of Poker - Tournament Info & Signups Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:17 pm

People who suck dick will suck dick regardless of playing poker or not, I hope the people who are half decent players can understand the necessity to pull their own weight and not subject to themselves to that shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cake Series of Poker - Tournament Info & Signups   Cake Series of Poker - Tournament Info & Signups Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1