Cake Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cake Mafia

beating pinatas with sticks in hopes of getting bigger sticks to beat bigger pinatas with since 2004.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

70 holy palli app

Go down 
+2
Gumibear
numb
6 posters
AuthorMessage
numb
Meathead
Meathead

70 holy palli app Empty
PostSubject: 70 holy palli app   70 holy palli app Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:16 pm

Character Name:Numb
-
Server you are applying from:Tich
-
How did you hear about us?friends with some people in the guild ironsmaiden,kyokusanagi
-
Class:Paladin
-
Race:Blood Elf
-
Spec:Holy
-
Armory Link (make the link work):http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Numb
-
List any viable offspecs and gearsets:My Offspec is protection and i currently have a hyjal/bt tankable set
-
Describe how your spec will fit into our raid:Healing the tank
-
List your applicable PVE stats:current stats being 2176healing 28.30%crit 70haste rating
-
Link to a screenshot of your UI (make the link work) (http://imageshack.us):
-70 holy palli app 14_numb245

Personal Info

List your Pre-BC and Post-BC raiding experience:my pre-Bc raiding includes Zg,Mc,bwl,aq20,aq40 all cleaered,naxx up to kt
my Bc raiding includes kara gruuls za mag ssc tk hyjal bt all cleared sw up to brutallus
-
Previous raiding guild(s):CoR
-
Reason for leaving previous guild(s):No Progression
-
-
-
Playtimes (Server Time Please):on 16/7
-
List possible playtime changes (new job, school starting, etc):school starting sept 18 will cause me to log on at 3server not earlier
-
Will you get grounded if you get caught raiding past bedtime?LOL,no
-
Will you get grounded if your mother hears cursing over your Ventrilo?FUCK NO
-
What do you expect your raid attendance to be? my raid attendance will be 98% reasons for missing raid will be sickness(nvr happens) or if someone dies
-
Can you handle a plethora of "oof", "eep", and "hup" onomatopoeias during raid? http://www.reference.com/browse/wiki/Onomatopoeia
-
Can you afford to bring consumables, pay for repairs, and spec correctly for every raid?
-yes i come prepped and ready to raids

Additional Info

List any Cake references (make sure they know you're listing them):
-
What do you expect from raiding with Cake?A raid spot even cool with being a back up raider, and progression
-
Is there anything further you'd like to add or comment on?Nothing whas so ever
Back to top Go down
Gumibear
Pale
Pale
Gumibear

70 holy palli app Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 holy palli app   70 holy palli app Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:00 am

Quote :
Character Name: Answer does not go here
-<< Is here to let you know where to put your answers

Quote :
Armory Link (make the link work):http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Numb
-
Fail.

Quote :
Playtimes (Server Time Please)n 16/7

?

Quote :
Can you handle a plethora of "oof", "eep", and "hup" onomatopoeias during raid? http://www.reference.com/browse/wiki/Onomatopoeia
-

Oof, way to dodge the question.

Also, CLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICK
Back to top Go down
slowbro
Albino
Albino
slowbro

70 holy palli app Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 holy palli app   70 holy palli app Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:06 am

i think 16/7 meant 16 hours a day 7 days a week, so more or less whenever he is not sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Gumibear
Pale
Pale
Gumibear

70 holy palli app Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 holy palli app   70 holy palli app Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:09 am

Oh.
Back to top Go down
Verstorbene
Meathead
Meathead
Verstorbene

70 holy palli app Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 holy palli app   70 holy palli app Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:04 am

I mad approve of this app, Numb is a really good healer in my experience with him.
Back to top Go down
kyokusanagi
High Warlord
High Warlord
kyokusanagi

70 holy palli app Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 holy palli app   70 holy palli app Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:43 pm

Solid player, except TALK A LOT. He was mad talking while we was doing ZA and he DO NOT UNDERSTAND AZN.
Back to top Go down
Emer
Camp Counselor
Camp Counselor

70 holy palli app Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 holy palli app   70 holy palli app Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:02 pm

kyokusanagi wrote:
Solid player, except TALK A LOT. He was mad talking while we was doing ZA and he DO NOT UNDERSTAND AZN.

Look at Kyo bitch about something else talking a lot and not understanding AZN. KYO WE DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR AZN EITHER!
Back to top Go down
kyokusanagi
High Warlord
High Warlord
kyokusanagi

70 holy palli app Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 holy palli app   70 holy palli app Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:12 pm

Emer wrote:
kyokusanagi wrote:

Look at Kyo bitch about something else talking a lot and not understanding AZN. KYO WE DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR AZN EITHER!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

70 holy palli app Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 holy palli app   70 holy palli app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70 holy palli app
Page 1 of 1