Cake Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cake Mafia

beating pinatas with sticks in hopes of getting bigger sticks to beat bigger pinatas with since 2004.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Noobster - rogue

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Noobster
Meathead
Meathead

Noobster - rogue Empty
PostSubject: Noobster - rogue   Noobster - rogue Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:52 pm

Character Name:Noobster
Class: rogue
Race: UD
Professions (including any rare patterns): herb/alch

What is your current spec?: shadowstep
If applicable, do you have off spec gear?: rogues don't really have offspec, unless you consider daggers as an offspec that requires more crit, then sure, i have crit gear
Describe how your character will fit into our raid and why we should consider you as your current spec: I would be a DPS, and I would be using combat swords instead of shadowstep for pve, which is the rogue pve spec.

How did you hear about us? realm forums
What server are you applying from? Shadowmoon

Link to armory of your character:http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadowmoon&n=Noobster
List of your PVE stats: unbuffed: 1839 AP, 255 hit, 27.59 crit, 11 expertise, 868 armor pen.
Link to a screenshot of your UI (http://imageshack.us):

Playtimes (Server Time Please): after 5ish server time sundays-wednesday, after 8ish on thursday-saturday
Will your play schedule be changing in the near future? no
Will you get grounded if you get caught raiding past bedtime? no
Will you get grounded if your mother hears me cursing over your Ventrilo? no, i'll be using a headset anyway
What do you expect your raid attendance to be? 100% if the raids are within my playtimes

Can you handle a plethora of "oofs", "eeps" and "hup" onomatopoeias during raid? yes
Are you patient enough to wipe on a boss all night? yes, progression = lots of wipes
Tell us the consumables your class uses in a typical raid (try to list rare examples, like rogues using Elixir of Demonslaying on Brutallus) flask of relentless assault, or elixir of major agility, lolElixir of Demonslaying on Brutallus, deadly poison, isntant poison, warp burger

How far have you progressed in Black Temple and Hyjal? none
What kind of raiding experience do you have pre-BC and post-BC? kara, gruul, ZA, mag, some TK. also done ZG, AQ20, ony.

Previous Raiding Guilds:
What made you leave your previous guilds? not much activity

Do you know anybody that is in Cake? no

What do you expect from raiding with Cake? progression in a serious guild.

Lumberjim: Pure of soul, or corrupt of mind? corrupt of mind

Is there anything further you'd like to add or comment on? My pve gear isn't that great, but I understand the game mechanics very well and learn fast. I pay attention to know my role in raids. I also have full S3 =D
Back to top Go down
Broly
Captain Hook
Captain Hook
Broly

Noobster - rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noobster - rogue   Noobster - rogue Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:55 pm

This is the first time I've seen someone respond correctly to the Lumberjim question.
Back to top Go down
kyokusanagi
High Warlord
High Warlord
kyokusanagi

Noobster - rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noobster - rogue   Noobster - rogue Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 12:44 pm

I would to if I undersatnd his question
Back to top Go down
Lumberjim
Officer
Lumberjim

Noobster - rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noobster - rogue   Noobster - rogue Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 12:22 am

Thanks for the app but right now we're too full on rogues to offer you a consistent raid spot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Noobster - rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noobster - rogue   Noobster - rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noobster - rogue
Page 1 of 1