Cake Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cake Mafia

beating pinatas with sticks in hopes of getting bigger sticks to beat bigger pinatas with since 2004.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite Pre-TBC Cake/Firetree Moment

Go down 
+10
kyokusanagi
Goris
Hb
Lumberjim
Salve
Emer
Broly
sheep
kami
Genjii'tus
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Genjii'tus
Meathead
Meathead

Favorite Pre-TBC Cake/Firetree Moment Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Pre-TBC Cake/Firetree Moment   Favorite Pre-TBC Cake/Firetree Moment Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:58 am

So I'm bored as fuck at work, reading the D & T forums, I came across a topic called "Best Moment in WoW" or something. My fondest memories I think were our Vael/Nef kill, 5 v 5 with Erinyes for dragons (and their pally bubble + hearthing out), Kai screaming at Himeros because he wanted to take that MC staff and other shit he would do. I also painfully remember the AQ war effort and farming endlessly for those fucking bug shits...and getting GG'd on those big ass bugs that drop rare epics by Alliance.
Back to top Go down
kami
Officer
kami

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pre-TBC Cake/Firetree Moment   Favorite Pre-TBC Cake/Firetree Moment Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 12:31 pm

page from commatch
page from commatch
page from commatch
page from commatch
commatch has left the server
Back to top Go down
http://cake.wow-dynasty.net
kami
Officer
kami

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pre-TBC Cake/Firetree Moment   Favorite Pre-TBC Cake/Firetree Moment Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 12:33 pm

oh and then there's the Genjii has looted Drake Fang Talisman... "HAHA NINJA BITCHES"
Back to top Go down
Genjii'tus
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pre-TBC Cake/Firetree Moment   Favorite Pre-TBC Cake/Firetree Moment Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 12:52 pm

kami wrote:
oh and then there's the Genjii has looted Drake Fang Talisman... "HAHA NINJA BITCHES"

Yeah that was pretty baller. I miss that trinket.
Back to top Go down
sheep
High Warlord
High Warlord
sheep

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pre-TBC Cake/Firetree Moment   Favorite Pre-TBC Cake/Firetree Moment Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 2:04 pm

1) Going 1v1 vs Kamihiv in the first Team DPS golemagg competition.
2) Giving Kat shit bout fireballing onyxia and looting the mindtear band.
3) Getting called at 3am for world dragons.
4) Churagar laggin out on vent for like 19 hours.
5) Jarrod telling people to post their IQ scores for raid invites in the GMOTD.
6) Being a complete Disaster on cthun cause i had to kill like 4 stalks.
7) Hitting that threat trinket whenever we AOEed and watching ben, deth, and kat mad eat dirt.
Back to top Go down
Broly
Captain Hook
Captain Hook
Broly

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pre-TBC Cake/Firetree Moment   Favorite Pre-TBC Cake/Firetree Moment Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 2:09 pm

This is for my sanity.
Back to top Go down
Emer
Camp Counselor
Camp Counselor

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pre-TBC Cake/Firetree Moment   Favorite Pre-TBC Cake/Firetree Moment Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 2:16 pm

1) Watching Sheep blink *into* a Dark Glare. lol!
2) Fireballing Onyxia and being like "guys....what's with the frostbolts?"
3) Popcorn staff from the Drakes. Dude, I was stoked.
4) www.wheresmyqirajishield.ytmnd.com
5) Eating dirt repeatedly on the Suppression Room. God I'm terrible. Dirt tastes good.

Worst times that are still hilarious:
1) Mindtear Band. Crying or Very sad
2) One night on C'Thun I was playing like absolute crap and Jarrod yelled at me like 20 times.

In case you're wondering, here is a nice diagram of what it looks like when you cast Fireballs on Onyxia. Sheep was nice enough to draw it for me.
Favorite Pre-TBC Cake/Firetree Moment 2l7xxt
Edit: I like how I'm barely losing to Kami and definitely beating Manny LOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
sheep
High Warlord
High Warlord
sheep

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pre-TBC Cake/Firetree Moment   Favorite Pre-TBC Cake/Firetree Moment Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 2:51 pm

Look at dan getting rocked by genjii. LOL

p.s. note the pineapple staff and the Nazi hat!
Back to top Go down
Salve
Officer
Salve

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pre-TBC Cake/Firetree Moment   Favorite Pre-TBC Cake/Firetree Moment Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:05 pm

That's a fantastic drawing. We should rename this thread and make people post MSPaint depictions of their favorite WoW moments (or pictures of dry erase board drawings).
Back to top Go down
sheep
High Warlord
High Warlord
sheep

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pre-TBC Cake/Firetree Moment   Favorite Pre-TBC Cake/Firetree Moment Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:12 pm

Salve wrote:
That's a fantastic drawing. We should rename this thread and make people post MSPaint depictions of their favorite WoW moments (or pictures of dry erase board drawings).

I agree. People need to get on it. That drawing is mad ancient, almost 2 years old. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lumberjim
Officer
Lumberjim

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pre-TBC Cake/Firetree Moment   Favorite Pre-TBC Cake/Firetree Moment Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:13 pm

The "Hand of God", Konng sacrificing himself earthshocking nef into position and saving the raid.

The failed turtle zerg on Huhuran.

Jarrod spending 5 hours trying to ninja past the C'Thun trash to turn in his shield token (yes, THE shield).

Getting summoned into the middle of the ocean to kill Maws. I thought it was some sort of crazy initiation and I was gonna get ginvited, fuck you guys...
Back to top Go down
kami
Officer
kami

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pre-TBC Cake/Firetree Moment   Favorite Pre-TBC Cake/Firetree Moment Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:17 pm

ROFL that shit was mad comedy, you def turned and looked at my screen and were like wtf are u doing in the middle of the ocean. little did u know we were just using you
Back to top Go down
Emer
Camp Counselor
Camp Counselor

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pre-TBC Cake/Firetree Moment   Favorite Pre-TBC Cake/Firetree Moment Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:17 pm

I like how Chura is dreaming about Jess as depicted by the heart with the name Jess in it.
Back to top Go down
Emer
Camp Counselor
Camp Counselor

kami wrote:
ROFL that shit was mad comedy, you def turned and looked at my screen and were like wtf are u doing in the middle of the ocean. little did u know we were just using you

Were you guys LANing?

Nerds.
Back to top Go down
Lumberjim
Officer
Lumberjim

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pre-TBC Cake/Firetree Moment   Favorite Pre-TBC Cake/Firetree Moment Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:18 pm

I had no idea wtf was going on for half the shit I did. I'm pretty sure I had more green dragon kills than half the people in Cake when I was rockin out in Shroud. FINKLE'S LAVA DREDGER 4 LYFE.

P.S.
Favorite Pre-TBC Cake/Firetree Moment Get_fu10
Back to top Go down
Genjii'tus
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pre-TBC Cake/Firetree Moment   Favorite Pre-TBC Cake/Firetree Moment Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:24 pm

Emer wrote:

4) www.wheresmyqirajishield.ytmnd.com

Thanks. It is my masterpiece and my legacy. Kai making people posting IQ scores for raid invites was pretty LOL 2 da max.

What about fucking Geedwag having 20 weapons and Kai taking Claw of the Black Drake from him for having too much weapons? Or all the rogues hearthing out when Dasmir got invited for raid (I'm pretty sure it was only Geedwag but it was fucking hilarious)? Late night dragons were pretty fun, I remember getting like 10 phone calls to go do dragons and people calling me if dragons were up. Oh, and me ninjaing that head piece from one of the dragons from Conroy (I think) even though I took like a 20 minute splatterhouse shit and came back to loot.
Back to top Go down
Salve
Officer
Salve

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pre-TBC Cake/Firetree Moment   Favorite Pre-TBC Cake/Firetree Moment Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:29 pm

ROFL LJ, that's a classic one. Fungo got everything from Nef that a druid could possibly use. And he said he was unhappy cause all he wanted was Jarrod's Robes of Trans...LOL. PS, look at Vtwo up in there, apparently it was spring break and I was probably drunk during that raid.
Back to top Go down
Lumberjim
Officer
Lumberjim

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pre-TBC Cake/Firetree Moment   Favorite Pre-TBC Cake/Firetree Moment Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:30 pm

I got my chest that day o.O
Back to top Go down
kami
Officer
kami

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pre-TBC Cake/Firetree Moment   Favorite Pre-TBC Cake/Firetree Moment Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:31 pm

Emer wrote:
kami wrote:

Were you guys LANing?

Nerds.

That doesn't sound like a good attitude for the Camp Counselor to have, we may have to put your position into review.

and yes, we were lanning. im pretty sure theres still a mad indent on that futon from you sleeping there like 2 months in a row when ur pops owned u marcelo, rofl
Back to top Go down
Broly
Captain Hook
Captain Hook
Broly

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pre-TBC Cake/Firetree Moment   Favorite Pre-TBC Cake/Firetree Moment Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:33 pm

should have never got marcelo drunk, its where his inspiration to initially start blasting people arose and to challenge people relentlessly to texas hold em
Back to top Go down
Genjii'tus
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pre-TBC Cake/Firetree Moment   Favorite Pre-TBC Cake/Firetree Moment Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:33 pm

Salve wrote:
ROFL LJ, that's a classic one. Fungo got everything from Nef that a druid could possibly use. And he said he was unhappy cause all he wanted was Jarrod's Robes of Trans...LOL. PS, look at Vtwo up in there, apparently it was spring break and I was probably drunk during that raid.

Its funny because we got the same loot the next week because Cake seeds were mad whack except when Geedwag a.k.a Seedwag came in.
Back to top Go down
sheep
High Warlord
High Warlord
sheep

worst moments in cake history:

1) Chura/Jarrod deciding that we should zerg the stupid colossus, that ended up getting stolen by TLS.
2) Fungo ninjaing our nef kill.
3) Bloodstorm always talking out of his ass.
4) Shyrdant always talking.
5) Dallory's voice.
6) Marcelo's coathanger shoulders and Kat's arcanist mantle.

P.S. look at sheepology still looking mad baller back in the day in marcelo's SS!
Back to top Go down
Genjii'tus
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pre-TBC Cake/Firetree Moment   Favorite Pre-TBC Cake/Firetree Moment Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:38 pm

Looking back on it our guild was MAD stacked. 2 Thunderfury warriors (One who kept using Arcanite Reaper), 2 brutal DPS warriors (Unreal and Lovehurts), all the best rogues on the server, pretty much anyone that was pro was in our guild. We could have been Nihilium status!
Back to top Go down
Salve
Officer
Salve

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pre-TBC Cake/Firetree Moment   Favorite Pre-TBC Cake/Firetree Moment Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:40 pm

This didn't happen in Cake, but I still blame Jarrod.

Dreal: Fuck that, I don't want the Helm of the Lifegiver, I'm saving for Earthfury.

Lumberjim: Well, you're still behind all the other shamans in DKP and they want that helm too, so you should take what you can get.

Vtwo (Salve): Well, I think he should take it because it's a good upgrade, but it's his DKP and I'm not gonna argue to force gear on him.

Two days later...

Dreal's DKP - 48.5
Vtwo's DKP - 47.8

Dreal receives loot: [Rejuvinating Gem].

I swear to god I hate that kid still, almost two years later. I got raped by being a nice guy...
Back to top Go down
Salve
Officer
Salve

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pre-TBC Cake/Firetree Moment   Favorite Pre-TBC Cake/Firetree Moment Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:42 pm

Genjii'tus wrote:
Looking back on it our guild was MAD stacked. 2 Thunderfury warriors (One who kept using Arcanite Reaper), 2 brutal DPS warriors (Unreal and Lovehurts), all the best rogues on the server, pretty much anyone that was pro was in our guild. We could have been Nihilium status!

We needed Fura in Cake. Imagine the possibilities...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pre-TBC Cake/Firetree Moment   Favorite Pre-TBC Cake/Firetree Moment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Pre-TBC Cake/Firetree Moment
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next