Cake Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cake Mafia

beating pinatas with sticks in hopes of getting bigger sticks to beat bigger pinatas with since 2004.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

mcgruberswfe app

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mcgruberswfe
Meathead
Meathead

mcgruberswfe app Empty
PostSubject: mcgruberswfe app   mcgruberswfe app Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 9:06 pm

character Name: mcgruberswfe
Class:paladin
Race: blood elf
Professions (including any rare patterns): alch and herb

What is your current spec?: holy
If applicable, do you have off spec gear?: i have some tanking gear and some ret gear
Describe how your character will fit into our raid and why we should consider you as your current spec: well i am a good healer and ill help your raids by keeping people alive =D

How did you hear about us? someone was advertising on the trade chat
What server are you applying from? tichondrius

Link to armory of your character: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Mcgruberswfe
List of your PVE stats: 1818+healing 21.9% spell crit10.4k health 10.6k mana
Link to a screenshot of your UI (http://imageshack.us): https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img57/4666/screenshot062408165115na8.jpg

Playtimes (Server Time Please): i can raid a lot because it is summer all that will change when school starts. i am in pacific time
Will your play schedule be changing in the near future? when school starts
Will you get grounded if you get caught raiding past bedtime? no
Will you get grounded if your mother hears cursing over your Ventrilo? no
What do you expect your raid attendance to be? i expect maybe 85% raid attendance
Can you handle a plethora of "oofs", "eeps" and "hup" onomatopoeias during raid? ya
Lumberjim: Pure of soul, or corrupt of mind? pure of soul

What kind of raiding experience do you have pre-BC and post-BC? i did some ZG MC ive done kara za gruuls mags some of ssc and tk but i am willing to learn all that i can

Previous Raiding Guilds: on a different toon i was in martyrdom
What made you leave your previous guilds? they cheated their members out of DKP and a lot of other things
What do you do in preperation for a new boss fight in progression? i get some elixers and if i run out im always geared with a flask or two. i also try to get repair money

Do you know anybody that is in Cake? nope

What do you expect from raiding with Cake? raids in bt and a fun environment

Is there anything further you'd like to add or comment on? i hope you liked my app =)
Back to top Go down
Salve
Officer
Salve

mcgruberswfe app Empty
PostSubject: Re: mcgruberswfe app   mcgruberswfe app Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 9:33 pm

Couple of questions and comments.

A) I like the chat frame in your UI.
B) Do you have raid frames to heal with? I see omen and pally power, so I'm guessing it's just not showing cause you're not grouped?
C) I don't see binds for many of the important spells on your 2nd and side bars...you should consider binding them.
D) Our raid schedule is 6pm-10pm server time. Will this be an issue in the fall when school starts again?
E) How much raiding and experience did you have with Martyrdom, and on what character/class?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Broly
Captain Hook
Captain Hook
Broly

mcgruberswfe app Empty
PostSubject: Re: mcgruberswfe app   mcgruberswfe app Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 9:44 pm

Quote :

application denied
Back to top Go down
Salve
Officer
Salve

mcgruberswfe app Empty
PostSubject: Re: mcgruberswfe app   mcgruberswfe app Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 9:45 pm

Broly wrote:
Quote :

application denied

Calm down...kudos for not dodging the question!!
Back to top Go down
mcgruberswfe
Meathead
Meathead

mcgruberswfe app Empty
PostSubject: gruber   mcgruberswfe app Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:50 pm

lol thanks i htought u would like wat was in the chat bar. Well ty for reviewing my app i wish u guys luck =)
Back to top Go down
mcgruberswfe
Meathead
Meathead

mcgruberswfe app Empty
PostSubject: gruber   mcgruberswfe app Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:54 pm

also if i could ask what about my application was bad or not wanted in your guild so i could possibly correct it.
Back to top Go down
Hb
Officer
Hb

mcgruberswfe app Empty
PostSubject: Re: mcgruberswfe app   mcgruberswfe app Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 5:07 pm

mcgruberswfe wrote:
also if i could ask what about my application was bad or not wanted in your guild so i could possibly correct it.

You werent denied. Answer Salve's questions.

Should probably deny you for not picking up on that though..
Back to top Go down
mcgruberswfe
Meathead
Meathead

mcgruberswfe app Empty
PostSubject: gruber   mcgruberswfe app Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 6:05 pm

lol chill holmes....but for Salve i actually dont have raid frames but i can get that in one second. i doubt that ur raid times will change my schedule it all depends on what i do during the year. like if i decide to do something stupid or not it all depends. In martyrdom i did some SSC and TK with them but i left the guild because i found out that they were ripping people of in dkp off (including me) and also ripped me off on some loot. all this happened on my mage (lilgruber) he is now on bonechewer.
Back to top Go down
Hb
Officer
Hb

mcgruberswfe app Empty
PostSubject: Re: mcgruberswfe app   mcgruberswfe app Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 6:12 pm

mcgruberswfe wrote:
lol chill holmes....but for Salve i actually dont have raid frames but i can get that in one second. i doubt that ur raid times will change my schedule it all depends on what i do during the year. like if i decide to do something stupid or not it all depends. In martyrdom i did some SSC and TK with them but i left the guild because i found out that they were ripping people of in dkp off (including me) and also ripped me off on some loot. all this happened on my mage (lilgruber) he is now on bonechewer.

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but right now your intelligence isnt quite up to par. We'd suggest you apply to a lesser guild such as Super Secret Sauce or PETA, learn something from them (like not socketing Spirit on a Paladin), and apply back at a later time.
Back to top Go down
Salve
Officer
Salve

mcgruberswfe app Empty
PostSubject: Re: mcgruberswfe app   mcgruberswfe app Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 6:43 pm

Sigh...I'll merge these threads for you cause idk why we needed to start a new one. Your responses weren't really cohesive and I guess you didn't pick up the sarcasm in the replies in the thread that were just in good fun. I think we're going to pass for now, but thank you for applying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

mcgruberswfe app Empty
PostSubject: Re: mcgruberswfe app   mcgruberswfe app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mcgruberswfe app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cake Mafia :: General :: Reviewed Apps-
Jump to: