Cake Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cake Mafia

beating pinatas with sticks in hopes of getting bigger sticks to beat bigger pinatas with since 2004.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meatballs, Nazjatar

Go down 
+4
kyokusanagi
Broly
kami
ktimekiller
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ktimekiller
Meathead
Meathead

Meatballs, Nazjatar Empty
PostSubject: Meatballs, Nazjatar   Meatballs, Nazjatar Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:46 am

Character Name: Meatballs Nazjatar
Class: Shaman
Race: Tauren
Professions (including any rare patterns): Blacksmithing, Mining

What is your current spec?: Enh, armory is Resto, I was helping a friend get 2s games.
If applicable, do you have off spec gear?: Full Veng Resto Gear
Describe how your character will fit into our raid and why we should consider you as your current spec: You are currently looking for a Enh shaman, and I am a very competent and skilled shaman.

How did you hear about us? Forums
What server are you applying from? Nazjatar

Link to armory of your character: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nazjatar&n=Meatballs
List of your PVE stats: 1400+ attack power, 70ish hit, 29% crit.
Link to a screenshot of your UI (http://imageshack.us): Meatballs, Nazjatar Uipt0

Playtimes (Server Time Please): Server time,
Will your play schedule be changing in the near future? Probably not for 2-3 months, I am on summer break
Will you get grounded if you get caught raiding past bedtime? No
Will you get grounded if your mother hears cursing over your Ventrilo? No
What do you expect your raid attendance to be? I expect it to be very high at start, showing dedication to the new guild.
Can you handle a plethora of "oofs", "eeps" and "hup" onomatopoeias during raid? What?
Lumberjim: Pure of soul, or corrupt of mind? Depends on the person nudging me.

What kind of raiding experience do you have pre-BC and post-BC? Pre BC, I have experience raiding MC, BWL, ZG, and AQ 20. As for Post, I have raided everything but BT and sunwell.

Previous Raiding Guilds: Unrivaled Dominion on Gorgonnash, Alliance, Pre BC, no longer exists.
What made you leave your previous guilds? I am transfering servers.
What do you do in preperation for a new boss fight in progression? Read up on it on wowhead

Do you know anybody that is in Cake? No

What do you expect from raiding with Cake? Great pve experience and far greater pve gear

Is there anything further you'd like to add or comment on? I am currently on the server Nazjatar, but I will be transferring soon.
Back to top Go down
kami
Officer
kami

PostSubject: Re: Meatballs, Nazjatar   Meatballs, Nazjatar Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:07 am

i like meatballs, transfer plx
Back to top Go down
http://cake.wow-dynasty.net
Broly
Captain Hook
Captain Hook
Broly

PostSubject: Re: Meatballs, Nazjatar   Meatballs, Nazjatar Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:32 am

character name applies
Back to top Go down
ktimekiller
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Meatballs, Nazjatar   Meatballs, Nazjatar Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:35 am

Broly wrote:
character name applies

Uh, what do you mean?

Oh, if it helps any, I have full shadowcraft.

COWNINJA
Back to top Go down
kyokusanagi
High Warlord
High Warlord
kyokusanagi

PostSubject: Re: Meatballs, Nazjatar   Meatballs, Nazjatar Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:29 am

LF resto shaman 3vs3 double healer
Back to top Go down
Verstorbene
Meathead
Meathead
Verstorbene

PostSubject: Re: Meatballs, Nazjatar   Meatballs, Nazjatar Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 6:50 pm

kyokusanagi wrote:
LF resto shaman 3vs3 double healer

What kind of crazy does a double healer 3v3.

Also, how clean your ui is kind of scares me.
Back to top Go down
ktimekiller
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Meatballs, Nazjatar   Meatballs, Nazjatar Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 7:26 pm

I xfered, and my shaman name is Dorrus
Back to top Go down
ktimekiller
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Meatballs, Nazjatar   Meatballs, Nazjatar Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 4:24 am

im curious, Its been a few days, has my application been denied? is it still being discussed? could I possibly get a update?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
kami
Officer
kami

PostSubject: Re: Meatballs, Nazjatar   Meatballs, Nazjatar Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:53 am

log out in your pve gear please
Back to top Go down
http://cake.wow-dynasty.net
ktimekiller
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Meatballs, Nazjatar   Meatballs, Nazjatar Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:02 pm

I did, but i am still temporarily resto until a need for enh comes up. Also, I am not using my offhand, since i cant wield it while resto, but its veng offhand with mongoose on it.
Back to top Go down
ktimekiller
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Meatballs, Nazjatar   Meatballs, Nazjatar Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:03 pm

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Dorrus
Back to top Go down
Fuzzybumpkin
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Meatballs, Nazjatar   Meatballs, Nazjatar Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:05 pm

We know your resto spec atm but log out in your enh gear....
Back to top Go down
ktimekiller
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Meatballs, Nazjatar   Meatballs, Nazjatar Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:27 pm

ah i did, but i just logged back out in resto, sorry, ill fix that
Back to top Go down
Salve
Officer
Salve

PostSubject: Re: Meatballs, Nazjatar   Meatballs, Nazjatar Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:27 pm

He did log out in his enh gear.

It's 5/5 vengeful, belt, bracer, neck, 2xring, dory's embrace, shard of contempt, bloodlust brooch, vengeful mh/oh, stonebreaker totem. The only thing I'm not sure of is whether you got the fast or slow offhand. For your sake, I hope it's the slow one. Smile

I think it would be worth giving him a shot seeing as we have a stong melee base with no enh shaman currently.
Back to top Go down
Salve
Officer
Salve

PostSubject: Re: Meatballs, Nazjatar   Meatballs, Nazjatar Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:28 pm

No need to keep logging in and out, I posted the items I saw earlier today.
Back to top Go down
ktimekiller
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Meatballs, Nazjatar   Meatballs, Nazjatar Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:29 pm

ok thanks
Back to top Go down
Broly
Captain Hook
Captain Hook
Broly

PostSubject: Re: Meatballs, Nazjatar   Meatballs, Nazjatar Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 7:16 pm

my advice to you is dont be an idiot, read up on the fights you dont know that we're doing and prepare yourself and not be a "meatball" when we actually raid
Back to top Go down
Salve
Officer
Salve

PostSubject: Re: Meatballs, Nazjatar   Meatballs, Nazjatar Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 7:37 pm

Broly wrote:
my advice to you is dont be an idiot, read up on the fights you dont know that we're doing and prepare yourself and not be a "meatball" when we actually raid

Manny's wound a little tight...but basically, he's right. Preparation is half the battle.
Back to top Go down
Emer
Camp Counselor
Camp Counselor

PostSubject: Re: Meatballs, Nazjatar   Meatballs, Nazjatar Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 7:47 pm

YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!

Edit: I chose to use green font instead of the /y red because whenever I think of Illidan, I think of what a nasty green betrayer he is.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzybumpkin
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Meatballs, Nazjatar   Meatballs, Nazjatar Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 8:27 pm

I may be mistaken seen as I havent really looked up enh gear but wouldnt there be upgrades from places like the badge vendor rogue/druid gear + rings that would be easily obtainable?
Back to top Go down
Verstorbene
Meathead
Meathead
Verstorbene

PostSubject: Re: Meatballs, Nazjatar   Meatballs, Nazjatar Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:06 am

Fuzzybumpkin wrote:
I may be mistaken seen as I havent really looked up enh gear but wouldnt there be upgrades from places like the badge vendor rogue/druid gear + rings that would be easily obtainable?

Generally a lot of slots are better to have leather in than mail for a enhance shammy, but I'm not sure on the difference.
Back to top Go down
ktimekiller
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Meatballs, Nazjatar   Meatballs, Nazjatar Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:55 am

vestorbene, im quite sure i remember you, undead warrior, robot kitten?

Im gholas brother, used to be in robot, same name, same char.

Or am i thinking of someone completely different.

><
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meatballs, Nazjatar   Meatballs, Nazjatar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meatballs, Nazjatar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cake Mafia :: General :: Reviewed Apps-
Jump to: