Cake Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cake Mafia

beating pinatas with sticks in hopes of getting bigger sticks to beat bigger pinatas with since 2004.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ManofGod

Go down 
+3
slowbro
Emer
ManofGodd
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ManofGodd
Meathead
Meathead

ManofGod Empty
PostSubject: ManofGod   ManofGod Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:18 pm

Character Name:ManofGodd
Class:Palladin
Race:Bloodelf
Professions (including any rare patterns):Mining and enginering

What is your current spec?:Holy
If applicable, do you have off spec gear?:Yes
Describe how your character will fit into our raid and why we should consider you as your current spec: I will be a main tank healer or off tank healer I have 1930 unbuffed heals. I understand from a couple of your members iv talked to you need healers and I know some of the fights in bt and have studied a few of them

How did you hear about us? Iv seen you around and asked a few members what your raiding
What server are you applying from? Tichondrius

Link to armory of your character: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Manofgodd
List of your PVE stats: 1930 plus healing and 17% crit chance and 148 mana regen
Link to a screenshot of your UI (http://imageshack.us):

Playtimes (Server Time Please): any time over the summer and from 6:30 to 12 over the school year
Will your play schedule be changing in the near future? Yes once im in College I will have to be off by 10 or 11
Will you get grounded if you get caught raiding past bedtime? No
Will you get grounded if your mother hears cursing over your Ventrilo? No I use a head set but no anyways
What do you expect your raid attendance to be? I can raid on mondays tuesdays thursdays fridays and saturedays
Can you handle a plethora of "oofs", "eeps" and "hup" onomatopoeias during raid? Yes what ever that means
Lumberjim: Pure of soul, or corrupt of mind? Pure of soul

What kind of raiding experience do you have pre-BC and post-BC? Yes and no

Previous Raiding Guilds: Legion of the damned, viciouse diciples, indomitable, nexius.
What made you leave your previous guilds? Because of jerks And bad leader ship
What do you do in preperation for a new boss fight in progression? I read up and watch a video for it

Do you know anybody that is in Cake? I have met some people that have been helpful in applying to the guild but I dont know anyone

What do you expect from raiding with Cake? I expect to progress faster and do better and not get held back by this guild

Is there anything further you'd like to add or comment on? I know how to play my class so please criticism is expected and yes taken with a grain of salt but do not try and tell me how to play my class too much because I know what im doing
Back to top Go down
Emer
Camp Counselor
Camp Counselor

ManofGod Empty
PostSubject: Re: ManofGod   ManofGod Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:39 pm

ManofGodd wrote:

Care to elaborate?
ManofGodd wrote:

Previous Raiding Guilds: Legion of the damned, viciouse diciples, indomitable, nexius.

Were they "jerks" because they told you how to play your class or were the jerks because you have a big ego? Just sayin.

ManofGodd wrote:

What do you expect from raiding with Cake? I expect to progress faster and do better and not get held back by this guild

Some nights we one shot everything. Some nights we wipe. But please, don't let us hold YOU back from all of the other post-TBC raiding you've been doing. KZ is srs bsns.

ManofGodd wrote:

Is there anything further you'd like to add or comment on? I know how to play my class so please criticism is expected and yes taken with a grain of salt but do not try and tell me how to play my class too much because I know what im doing

Just......siiiiigh.
Back to top Go down
slowbro
Albino
Albino
slowbro

ManofGod Empty
PostSubject: Re: ManofGod   ManofGod Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:43 pm

ManofGodd wrote:

Playtimes (Server Time Please): any time over the summer and from 6:30 to 12 over the school year
Will your play schedule be changing in the near future? Yes once im in College I will have to be off by 10 or 11

What do you expect your raid attendance to be? I can raid on mondays tuesdays thursdays fridays and saturedays

Lumberjim: Pure of soul, or corrupt of mind? Pure of soul

Where in Florida do you live?

What reason would we have to accept you into the guild if you're going to college in 4 weeks and are going to log off an hour after raid starts?

As an initiate you would be expected to show up to all or majority of the raids during your trial period, why should we accept you if you've already openly stated at best you can come to only 75% of raids?

You also seem a bit touchy about criticism and people being 'jerks' You should be more open to people giving you tips on, especially on content that you haven't experienced yet. Do you feel that would be an issue with you?

Also it would be nice to know what encounters you have raided and have not instead of just a simple one word answer.

Lumberjim is always corrupt.
Back to top Go down
slowbro
Albino
Albino
slowbro

ManofGod Empty
PostSubject: Re: ManofGod   ManofGod Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:44 pm

look at you get blasted.
Back to top Go down
sheep
High Warlord
High Warlord
sheep

ManofGod Empty
PostSubject: Re: ManofGod   ManofGod Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:49 pm

To be honest for having no experience and shitty gear you have a huge attitude.
Back to top Go down
Gumibear
Pale
Pale
Gumibear

ManofGod Empty
PostSubject: Re: ManofGod   ManofGod Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:56 pm

ManofGodd wrote:
Can you handle a plethora of "oofs", "eeps" and "hup" onomatopoeias during raid? Yes what ever that means

Look it up, sir. It's meaning is exactly how it looks. Also, take some time to read over your own app, watch spelling, grammar, punctuation, and make sure you didn't miss any questions. Also, enchant your gear. If that's not your pve gear, log out in your pve gear.

EDIT: Also, PALADIN
Back to top Go down
Broly
Captain Hook
Captain Hook
Broly

ManofGod Empty
PostSubject: Re: ManofGod   ManofGod Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:41 pm

if u dont have pallypower or know how to buff, fuck off.
Back to top Go down
Salve
Officer
Salve

ManofGod Empty
PostSubject: Re: ManofGod   ManofGod Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 1:09 am

Thank you for applying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ManofGod Empty
PostSubject: Re: ManofGod   ManofGod Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down