Cake Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cake Mafia

beating pinatas with sticks in hopes of getting bigger sticks to beat bigger pinatas with since 2004.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prince PewPewblzer, last hope for man kind

Go down 
+5
colbearx
slowbro
Gumibear
Hb
pewpewlazer
9 posters
AuthorMessage
pewpewlazer
Meathead
Meathead

Prince PewPewblzer, last hope for man kind Empty
PostSubject: Prince PewPewblzer, last hope for man kind   Prince PewPewblzer, last hope for man kind Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:58 am

Character Name: Pewpewblzer
Class: Hunter
Race: BE
Professions (including any rare patterns): Leather working/Engineering For haste drums and repair bots, all engineering scopes and such.

What is your current spec?: Survival, for raid DPS I'd go BM, or if you'd need can go Survival Utility if we have a heavy melee group.
If applicable, do you have off spec gear?:
Describe how your character will fit into our raid and why we should consider you as your current spec: I have all vanilla wow raid experience up to Kelthuzad down in Drow on Doomhammer Alliance PvE. I have a flexible schedule and don't mind adjusting it to meet the RL's requests.

How did you hear about us? Friends are in the guild (Gemdiver)
What server are you applying from? Tichondrius

Link to armory of your character: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Pewpewblzer (My gear isn't enchanted right atm, I'd have more agility gems if I got to raid again)
List of your PVE stats: Armory won't update for me to copy off of
unbuffed agility = 608 unbuffed RaP = 1872
Link to a screenshot of your UI (http://imageshack.us): https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img224/8922/uiyx5.jpg

Playtimes (Server Time Please):
10am-2am everyday is my usual login time

Will your play schedule be changing in the near future? Nope

Will you get grounded if you get caught raiding past bedtime? Only if I piss off the GF but she can't take my computer, I have a Y chromosome.

Will you get grounded if your mother hears cursing over your Ventrilo? Negative

What do you expect your raid attendance to be? Every day I'm needed, if not i'll still be on grinding honor or mats on the wait list.

Can you handle a plethora of "oofs", "eeps" and "hup" onomatopoeias during raid? I noticed Emer said that a couple times, I'm interested in the back story of this curious nomenclature.

Lumberjim: Pure of soul, or corrupt of mind?
Chaotic Good

What kind of raiding experience do you have pre-BC and post-BC? Full clear Vanilla wow, and Up to Hyjal with no Black temple experience as of yet, but I've read up on all fights and I've done the Teron Gorefiend simulator.

Previous Raiding Guilds:
Cult of Reason, Conversation Over

What made you leave your previous guilds? We all left cult as a group for separate reasons, mine being the lack of the social part of the guild and the guild leader didn't like the fact that I could sing better than him. Conversation Over I just joined to get some ZA's but they don't even run those anymore.

What do you do in preperation for a new boss fight in progression? Read the Wowwiki page, watch bosskill videos, mats i get Flask of Relentless assault, Grilled Mudfish, repair bots, and 50+ Drum Charges. Agility scrolls if available.

Do you know anybody that is in Cake? Gemdiver

What do you expect from raiding with Cake? More fans of Will Smith

Is there anything further you'd like to add or comment on?
I'm from a different planet, and I came to earth to fight in MMA and play WoW http://www.wowinsider.com/2008/05/06/15-minutes-of-fame-mma-fighter-grapples-with-full-contact-wow-s/
Back to top Go down
Hb
Officer
Hb

PostSubject: Re: Prince PewPewblzer, last hope for man kind   Prince PewPewblzer, last hope for man kind Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:16 am

Is this Plopz or a name thief

Last edited by Hb on Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gumibear
Pale
Pale
Gumibear

PostSubject: Re: Prince PewPewblzer, last hope for man kind   Prince PewPewblzer, last hope for man kind Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:19 am

Ask, and thou shalt recieve...
Back to top Go down
Hb
Officer
Hb

PostSubject: Re: Prince PewPewblzer, last hope for man kind   Prince PewPewblzer, last hope for man kind Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:23 am

I did ask nigger
Back to top Go down
Gumibear
Pale
Pale
Gumibear

PostSubject: Re: Prince PewPewblzer, last hope for man kind   Prince PewPewblzer, last hope for man kind Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:27 am

/sigh
Back to top Go down
slowbro
Albino
Albino
slowbro

PostSubject: Re: Prince PewPewblzer, last hope for man kind   Prince PewPewblzer, last hope for man kind Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:44 am

pewpewlazer wrote:
Character Name:
What do you expect from raiding with Cake? More fans of Will Smith

DENIED

but srsly, this guy doesn't really seem like a moron, but we sometimes have alot of hunters :O
Back to top Go down
colbearx
Meathead
Meathead
colbearx

PostSubject: Re: Prince PewPewblzer, last hope for man kind   Prince PewPewblzer, last hope for man kind Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:54 am

You make mention of an all vanilla wow. Am i correct in interpreting this to mean that you hate all non-white protestants and are on a mission to eliminate blacky from all aspects of WoW and then possibly even the world?

If so, then you will fit right in. Perhaps that is the first step of the prince's mission in the conquest of earth, and by "conquest" the king obviously meant to make it pure by eliminating all of the tainted chocolate faced people.
Back to top Go down
http://pegasus.cc.ucf.edu/~jo845910/
Broly
Captain Hook
Captain Hook
Broly

PostSubject: Re: Prince PewPewblzer, last hope for man kind   Prince PewPewblzer, last hope for man kind Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:55 am

Yah it's either Rob mysteriously disappears or Goris sleeps for 9 days straight.
Back to top Go down
MinisterofDeath
Pale
Pale
MinisterofDeath

PostSubject: Re: Prince PewPewblzer, last hope for man kind   Prince PewPewblzer, last hope for man kind Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:35 am

don't need a undergeared hunter, but im not the decider!
Back to top Go down
Hb
Officer
Hb

PostSubject: Re: Prince PewPewblzer, last hope for man kind   Prince PewPewblzer, last hope for man kind Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:51 am

Dont need hunters...at all

Plus you stole Plopz's name
Back to top Go down
sheep
High Warlord
High Warlord
sheep

PostSubject: Re: Prince PewPewblzer, last hope for man kind   Prince PewPewblzer, last hope for man kind Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:13 pm

pewpewlazer wrote:

Can you handle a plethora of "oofs", "eeps" and "hup" onomatopoeias during raid? I noticed Emer said that a couple times, I'm interested in the back story of this curious nomenclature.

eesh, another emer maniac.
Back to top Go down
kami
Officer
kami

PostSubject: Re: Prince PewPewblzer, last hope for man kind   Prince PewPewblzer, last hope for man kind Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:29 pm

Solid, clean app, but we don't really need any hunters right now, sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://cake.wow-dynasty.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prince PewPewblzer, last hope for man kind   Prince PewPewblzer, last hope for man kind Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prince PewPewblzer, last hope for man kind
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cake Mafia :: General :: Reviewed Apps-
Jump to: