Cake Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cake Mafia

beating pinatas with sticks in hopes of getting bigger sticks to beat bigger pinatas with since 2004.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thegreatness enhance sham

Go down 
+3
Gumibear
kyokusanagi
kanye117
7 posters
AuthorMessage
kanye117
Meathead
Meathead
kanye117

Thegreatness   enhance sham Empty
PostSubject: Thegreatness enhance sham   Thegreatness   enhance sham Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:19 pm

Character Name: Thegreatness
Class: Shaman
Race: Troll
Professions (including any rare patterns): JC / Enchnating

What is your current spec?: Pvp enhace
If applicable, do you have off spec gear?: no
Describe how your character will fit into our raid and why we should consider you as your current spec: because i play a mean enhance sham and im troll for life

How did you hear about us? kyo's friend
What server are you applying from? Tich

Link to armory of your character: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Thegreatness
List of your PVE stats: pre bc raider full mc bwl aq40 and cleared naxx

Playtimes (Server Time Please): East coast based so always on
Will your play schedule be changing in the near future? nope
Will you get grounded if you get caught raiding past bedtime? on occasion
Will you get grounded if your mother hears cursing over your Ventrilo? haha nah
What do you expect your raid attendance to be? 80-90%
Can you handle a plethora of "oofs", "eeps" and "hup" onomatopoeias during raid? yes
Lumberjim: Pure of soul, or corrupt of mind? pure of soul until i hit the 2k brackets

What kind of raiding experience do you have pre-BC and post-BC? full naxx <-( monster heigan the unclean dancer )

Previous Raiding Guilds: none
What made you leave your previous guilds? GET CUBED ON is pvp friends irl
What do you do in preperation for a new boss fight in progression? adderal and plenty of gold, flasks, pots, foods, anything that can further improve my raid dps and utility.

Do you know anybody that is in Cake? kyo is my bro

What do you expect from raiding with Cake? to see endgame content before wotlk and was looking for a change of pace from the pvp scene people tend to take it too seriously for the time it takes to recover ratings.

Is there anything further you'd like to add or comment on? Im looking for consistency, ive done a few pug karas and bear runs and it seems like a fun guild. people who have a scene of humor and get the job done at the same time, even if the raids have to be lead by a flight attendant lol. im a sophmore in college and finally got my scedules on track to start raiding again and im looking forward to doing so and progressing through pve and want to continue in the expansion!

Last edited by kanye117 on Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kyokusanagi
High Warlord
High Warlord
kyokusanagi

PostSubject: Re: Thegreatness enhance sham   Thegreatness   enhance sham Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:54 pm

He is not my brother since he cant speak vietnamee. He did put up some decent dps on Bear za.
And he' good in pvp so I believe he will find how to stay alive in boss fight
!vouch
Back to top Go down
Gumibear
Pale
Pale
Gumibear

PostSubject: Re: Thegreatness enhance sham   Thegreatness   enhance sham Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:30 pm

Not only did you not post a picture of your UI, you deleted the question as well.

Quote :
What kind of raiding experience do you have pre-BC and post-BC? full naxx <-( monster heigan the unclean dancer )

So you expect to jump from kara to sunwell?

Quote :
Previous Raiding Guilds: none

Crying or Very sad

Did you even read this?
Back to top Go down
Gumibear
Pale
Pale
Gumibear

PostSubject: Re: Thegreatness enhance sham   Thegreatness   enhance sham Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:31 pm

Quote :
List of your PVE stats: pre bc raider full mc bwl aq40 and cleared naxx

Try again please.
Back to top Go down
kyokusanagi
High Warlord
High Warlord
kyokusanagi

PostSubject: Re: Thegreatness enhance sham   Thegreatness   enhance sham Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:16 pm

I believe we having a problem with enhance shaman, thegreatness would be a worth trying enhance shaman tht we can get.

Lot people jump from kara to BT, may be not sunwell
Back to top Go down
Broly
Captain Hook
Captain Hook
Broly

PostSubject: Re: Thegreatness enhance sham   Thegreatness   enhance sham Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:24 pm

Although he did miss some application questions, we do need a solid enhancement shaman and I think he is more than capable just from talking and playing with him in 10 mans. PvP gear is also adequate until he picks up some raiding pieces.

Worth it imo.
Back to top Go down
sheep
High Warlord
High Warlord
sheep

PostSubject: Re: Thegreatness enhance sham   Thegreatness   enhance sham Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:19 pm

your gear is more than adequate to be able to raid. We had one shaman in near full PVP gear doing good personal dps and being great utility.

It doesn't look like you have any raiding experience but as long as you aren't a meatball i think you can learn and pick it up.

Two specific questions...Will you be willing to respec from PVP enhancement to PVE enhancement? There is a difference.

You'll be required to have full consumables for raids and be required to enchant/gem any items you receive to the max, can you handle this?
Back to top Go down
Gumibear
Pale
Pale
Gumibear

PostSubject: Re: Thegreatness enhance sham   Thegreatness   enhance sham Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:31 pm

CAN YOU HANDLE THIS, SON?
Back to top Go down
Salve
Officer
Salve

PostSubject: Re: Thegreatness enhance sham   Thegreatness   enhance sham Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:48 pm

I'm interested. Do me a favor and repost your application at the end of this form. Fill it out completely and thoroughly. Don't leave anything out and expound upon any point you think is worthwhile. Too many decent players misrepresent themselves by lack of a small amount of effort. Surprise me.

And use your shift key.
Back to top Go down
Gumibear
Pale
Pale
Gumibear

PostSubject: Re: Thegreatness enhance sham   Thegreatness   enhance sham Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:03 pm

There's a secret link somewhere in this post. Clicking on it will improve your chances of getting in.
Back to top Go down
slowbro
Albino
Albino
slowbro

PostSubject: Re: Thegreatness enhance sham   Thegreatness   enhance sham Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:06 pm

You're silly
Back to top Go down
kanye117
Meathead
Meathead
kanye117

PostSubject: Re: Thegreatness enhance sham   Thegreatness   enhance sham Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:16 pm

To remind you that respect is a huge part of life, -Gumibear

To be honest, for someone that pushes how important respect is, you didn't respect my post at all with comments like "So you expect to jump from kara to sunwell?" or how about "Did you even read this?" even the "Try again please". honestly thats what i have done for pve content. if you want to talk shit about how far ive been in pve content, i can talk right back and teach you how to get out of the 1400 brackets. I heard the guild needed an enhancement shaman and i didn't know you wanted an English major as well. If the guild wants to know more about my personal life im a psychology major at the university of Bridgeport, CT. Im coming off as a dick with this post and im not normally like this just when i am tempted to be with such rude remarks from hypocritical druids. I think that i am more the capable for this position, and this post might lessen my chances of raiding with cake, but if being disrespected by people who ive never played with let alone heard of, i might just want to take a declined application.
Back to top Go down
slowbro
Albino
Albino
slowbro

PostSubject: Re: Thegreatness enhance sham   Thegreatness   enhance sham Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:24 pm

kanye117 wrote:
To remind you that respect is a huge part of life, -Gumibear

To be honest, for someone that pushes how important respect is, you didn't respect my post at all with comments like "So you expect to jump from kara to sunwell?" or how about "Did you even read this?" even the "Try again please". honestly thats what i have done for pve content. if you want to talk shit about how far ive been in pve content, i can talk right back and teach you how to get out of the 1400 brackets. I heard the guild needed an enhancement shaman and i didn't know you wanted an English major as well. If the guild wants to know more about my personal life im a psychology major at the university of Bridgeport, CT. Im coming off as a dick with this post and im not normally like this just when i am tempted to be with such rude remarks from hypocritical druids. I think that i am more the capable for this position, and this post might lessen my chances of raiding with cake, but if being disrespected by people who ive never played with let alone heard of, i might just want to take a declined application.

Hes simply trying to get the point across that we will put as much effort into reading your application as you put into it. If you were serious about joining the guild you would obviously put more effort into your application, rather than skipping a number of the questions. Gumi is a qtpie, and hes not trying to be a jerk, you're just looking to far into it. When you're joining a guild we're making an investment in you as a player, if you come off as someone who doesn't really particularly care what we think about you, or can't take a little constructive criticism, considering you do not really have that much raiding experience, then chances are we wouldn't want to recruit you.

However, I am not an officer and I just want to help, you should repost your application and actually put some time into it rather than just skimming through it.

Just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
slowbro
Albino
Albino
slowbro

PostSubject: Re: Thegreatness enhance sham   Thegreatness   enhance sham Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:32 pm

I comma spliced the fuck out of that.
Back to top Go down
Broly
Captain Hook
Captain Hook
Broly

PostSubject: Re: Thegreatness enhance sham   Thegreatness   enhance sham Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:39 pm

*bark bark*
Back to top Go down
Gumibear
Pale
Pale
Gumibear

PostSubject: Re: Thegreatness enhance sham   Thegreatness   enhance sham Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:07 pm

Quote :
if you want to talk shit about how far ive been in pve content, i can talk right back and teach you how to get out of the 1400 brackets.

Does that mean I can join your teams? I mean, AV is srs bsns.

You lost a little respect by spelling "Enchanting" wrong. Then you lost the rest with this:
Quote :
because i play a mean enhance sham and im troll for life

Take Cake seriously, and Cake will take you seriously. If you had read the "How to Apply" post, you would have looked at previous applications, and realised I pick on all the new apps. u probly would hav speled gooder 2
Back to top Go down
Salve
Officer
Salve

PostSubject: Re: Thegreatness enhance sham   Thegreatness   enhance sham Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:48 am

Thanks for the app. Instead of responding to the only person in the thread with an Officer tag next to their name, you went back and forth debating petty shit with members who are tired of seeing apps that aren't worth a damn.

Good day sir.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thegreatness enhance sham   Thegreatness   enhance sham Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thegreatness enhance sham
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cake Mafia :: General :: Reviewed Apps-
Jump to: