Cake Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cake Mafia

beating pinatas with sticks in hopes of getting bigger sticks to beat bigger pinatas with since 2004.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorciere App

Go down 
+4
Lumberjim
Salve
Bizarre
Sorciere
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorciere
Meathead
Meathead

Sorciere App Empty
PostSubject: Sorciere App   Sorciere App Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 12:44 pm

Character Name: Sorciere
Class:Warlock
Race:Undead
Professions (including any rare patterns): Tailoring/picking pretty flowers

What is your current spec?: Affliction
If applicable, do you have off spec gear?:No
Describe how your character will fit into our raid and why we should consider you as your current spec: More Dots! I don't know, I'm not a tard, I can do decent DPS at the moment and hopefully a shit ton more when I get gear

How did you hear about us? The lovely miss Kat
What server are you applying from? Tich

Link to armory of your character:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Sorciere
List of your PVE stats: I'd have to look it up, I just bought this character for cake 3.0
Link to a screenshot of your UI (http://imageshack.us): Right now its Base UI + omen and boss mods

Playtimes (Server Time Please): 5pm MST - 12pm MST m-f scattered weekend availability
Will your play schedule be changing in the near future? no
Will you get grounded if you get caught raiding past bedtime? yes
Will you get grounded if your mother hears me cursing over your Ventrilo? N/A
What do you expect your raid attendance to be? I expect it to be brutal.

Can you handle a plethora of "oofs", "eeps" and "hup" onomatopoeias during raid? OOF!
Are you patient enough to wipe on a boss all night? Wiping on a boss all night is the least of my frustrations
Tell us the consumables your class uses in a typical raid (try to list rare examples, like rogues using Elixir of Demonslaying on Brutallus) - none?

How far have you progressed in Black Temple and Hyjal? nowhere
What kind of raiding experience do you have pre-BC and post-BC? pre? pretty much all of em, post - only with you guys

Previous Raiding Guilds: Scourge of the Shadows
What made you leave your previous guilds? Infinite lameness

Do you know anybody that is in Cake? Kat/Bill/Brent/Sheep

What do you expect from raiding with Cake? Lots of the the N word

Lumberjim: Pure of soul, or corrupt of mind? I think Lumberjim used to be really pissed off at me back in the day... never really knew why.

Is there anything further you'd like to add or comment on? Kamiz wanted me to post this as a formality? I'm in cake mafia already
Back to top Go down
Bizarre
Meathead
Meathead

Sorciere App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorciere App   Sorciere App Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 12:47 pm

WTF JOHN!!?!? JOHN???? FUCK THAT!

But no, no a more serious note, somewhere on elitist jerks will have flasks you can use. I think yours would be the death flask of pure death or whatever for 70 spell dmg.
Back to top Go down
Salve
Officer
Salve

Sorciere App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorciere App   Sorciere App Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 12:53 pm

Sorciere wrote:
Professions (including any rare patterns): Tailoring/picking pretty flowers
Sorciere wrote:
List of your PVE stats: I'd have to look it up, I just bought this character for cake 3.0
Sorciere wrote:
Tell us the consumables your class uses in a typical raid (try to list rare examples, like rogues using Elixir of Demonslaying on Brutallus) - none?
Sorciere wrote:
Is there anything further you'd like to add or comment on? Kamiz wanted me to post this as a formality? I'm in cake mafia already

Sigh, sometimes I strangle my puppy. I think Kami meant you should app if you want to raid. And if you want to raid, I think he wanted to know a bit more...and a certain level of seriousness.
Back to top Go down
Lumberjim
Officer
Lumberjim

Sorciere App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorciere App   Sorciere App Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 12:58 pm

Quote :
Lumberjim: Pure of soul, or corrupt of mind? I think Lumberjim used to be really pissed off at me back in the day... never really knew why.

Excuse me, who are you?

What do you mean when you said your raid attendance would be brutal? I interpreted that as meaning you expect it to be bad.
Back to top Go down
sheep
High Warlord
High Warlord
sheep

Sorciere App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorciere App   Sorciere App Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 1:10 pm

Lumberjim wrote:

Excuse me, who are you?

He wiped on on azurewegoes (zee spanish dragon) in cake 2.0 and ppl mad raged.
Tbh if those responses were serious there is a lot John needs to learn before he should raid. Though spamming 22222222 with a correct spec and gear set up isn't too difficult.
Back to top Go down
Salve
Officer
Salve

Sorciere App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorciere App   Sorciere App Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 1:12 pm

sheep wrote:
He wiped on on azurewegoes (zee spanish dragon) in cake 2.0

Azweregos le Spanish Dragon. I had forgotten about that overagressive imp incedent... That was a sad night.
Back to top Go down
Sorciere
Meathead
Meathead

Sorciere App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorciere App   Sorciere App Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 1:45 pm

LOL if you guys don't want me thats no problem with me, I was just told to do this...
Back to top Go down
Lumberjim
Officer
Lumberjim

Sorciere App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorciere App   Sorciere App Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 1:46 pm

Well if you want to raid we want you to be serious about it. Otherwise you're always welcome as a friend.
Back to top Go down
Sorciere
Meathead
Meathead

Sorciere App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorciere App   Sorciere App Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 1:47 pm

Lumberjim wrote:
Well if you want to raid we want you to be serious about it. Otherwise you're always welcome as a friend.

there is no question of my seriousness.. My sense of humor is a lot like bill's- we're goofballs a lot of the time, but when its time to buckle down we're Johnny on the spot with whatever needs to be done
Back to top Go down
Lumberjim
Officer
Lumberjim

Sorciere App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorciere App   Sorciere App Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 1:51 pm

Quote :
What do you mean when you said your raid attendance would be brutal? I interpreted that as meaning you expect it to be bad.

So what's the deal? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sorciere
Meathead
Meathead

Sorciere App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorciere App   Sorciere App Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 1:53 pm

Lumberjim wrote:
Quote :

So what's the deal? Shocked

I follow directions to a T and expect my teammates to be good at what they do.

My raid attendance (I'm assuming you are referring to quantity not content) will be "frequent" during weekdays after 5pm MST.
Back to top Go down
kami
Officer
kami

Sorciere App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorciere App   Sorciere App Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 2:40 pm

Quote :

Sigh, sometimes I strangle my puppy. I think Kami meant you should app if you want to raid. And if you want to raid, I think he wanted to know a bit more...and a certain level of seriousness.
Back to top Go down
http://cake.wow-dynasty.net
Broly
Captain Hook
Captain Hook
Broly

Sorciere App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorciere App   Sorciere App Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 2:48 pm

sheep wrote:
Lumberjim wrote:

Excuse me, who are you?

He wiped on on azurewegoes (zee spanish dragon) in cake 2.0 and ppl mad raged.
Tbh if those responses were serious there is a lot John needs to learn before he should raid. Though spamming 22222222 with a correct spec and gear set up isn't too difficult.

No, raiding high end PvE content like we plan on doing requires more than button mashing. I won't even go into the importance of being proactive and learning how to micromanage different assortment of skills and abilities for instances like Sunwell, but SSC for example -

Hydross - You have to not fuck up and pull aggro, especially during the delicate transitions, make sure especially if you're affliction if it's deemed necessary to stop your DoTs for the transition.

Lurker Below - Learn2Dive

Leotheras - Kill your inner demons, avoid whirlwinds, and if you ever become knowledgable, geared enough, well you could be a tank half of that fight (although that's probably the easiest job in the encounter)

Fathom Lord - Keep yourself alive, DPS in correct order when necessary.

Tidewalker - AoE murlocs, DPS boss, get back after watery graves, stay alive for graves.

Vashj...well we all know don't we?

Point is we want people who are proactive and eager to learn and better themselves, because if they don't, then what do you think happens for the guild when we wipe 5 times on Vashj because the concept of core looting wasn't understood, or even practitioned well?
Back to top Go down
Bizarre
Meathead
Meathead

Sorciere App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorciere App   Sorciere App Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 2:54 pm

You have a situation in which a person is already in the guild, is obviously FnF and, to anyone who knows him, has had a relatively small amount of experience in high end guilds. Then you ask for him to app to the guild he is tagged to. This seems to be a recipie for alot of misinterpretation.

Knowing how to raid != knowing how to post on a forum. So take the app with a grain of salt imo.
Back to top Go down
sheep
High Warlord
High Warlord
sheep

Sorciere App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorciere App   Sorciere App Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 3:00 pm

LOL manny the 222222 was sarcasm. And i completely agree with your points as well as Bill's (ILU BILL). I think the bottom line is fucking up = wasting 24 people's time - so know about your class and know about encounters. If you can do that, there isn't much else people will ask for.
Back to top Go down
Salve
Officer
Salve

Sorciere App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorciere App   Sorciere App Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 3:14 pm

John, nobody was questioning your ability to raid or competence as a player. Your app just didn't answer questions that are important to know from an organization and leadership standpoint.

He's already in the guild as FnF. This app was full of confusion from the start, so I'm closing the thread. If he wants to raid, he can talk to officers and they'll probably tell him to post a serious application. We're not asking for in-depth EJ analysis, just trying to get a feel for where a player is at skill and knowledge-wise.
Back to top Go down
Hb
Officer
Hb

Sorciere App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorciere App   Sorciere App Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:47 pm

Bizarre wrote:
WTF JOHN!!?!? JOHN???? FUCK THAT!

But no, no a more serious note, somewhere on elitist jerks will have flasks you can use. I think yours would be the death flask of pure death or whatever for 70 spell dmg.

lol Bizarre
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sorciere App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorciere App   Sorciere App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorciere App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cake Mafia :: General :: Reviewed Apps-
Jump to: