Cake Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cake Mafia

beating pinatas with sticks in hopes of getting bigger sticks to beat bigger pinatas with since 2004.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Dorrus] My performance?

Go down 
+5
Broly
sheep
slowbro
MinisterofDeath
ktimekiller
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ktimekiller
Meathead
Meathead

[Dorrus] My performance? Empty
PostSubject: [Dorrus] My performance?   [Dorrus] My performance? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:51 am

Hi, I attended thursday's hyjal and sunwell raid as my first test run in Cake Mafia.

Im curious how my performance was, if I did well, if i need to improve, or anything.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
MinisterofDeath
Pale
Pale
MinisterofDeath

PostSubject: Re: [Dorrus] My performance?   [Dorrus] My performance? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 7:50 am

Just read the entirety of the enhancement shaman thread on the Elitist Jerks forums and you will be set.
Back to top Go down
ktimekiller
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: [Dorrus] My performance?   [Dorrus] My performance? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 3:44 pm

ive read through it many times already.
Back to top Go down
slowbro
Albino
Albino
slowbro

PostSubject: Re: [Dorrus] My performance?   [Dorrus] My performance? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:47 pm

I thought you did pretty solid, you didn't die to retarded shit and provided the melee with buffs. I'm not sure if you're twisting windfury with goa or not to maximize dps with the melee group or not but i'm sure you can work on it.
Back to top Go down
sheep
High Warlord
High Warlord
sheep

PostSubject: Re: [Dorrus] My performance?   [Dorrus] My performance? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:52 pm

slowbro wrote:
twisting windfury with goa or not to maximize dps

^ DIS
Back to top Go down
ktimekiller
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: [Dorrus] My performance?   [Dorrus] My performance? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 7:25 pm

in pvp gear, I dont have sufficient mana to twist for long period of time. With seal of wisdom, i can, but most of the time, there was seal of light.

If I gear up for more int if I am to stay in this guild, or a pally is to put up seal of wisdom, I will happily twist, as it buffs my dmg as well.
Back to top Go down
slowbro
Albino
Albino
slowbro

PostSubject: Re: [Dorrus] My performance?   [Dorrus] My performance? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 7:41 pm

we usually have wisdom with the ret pally dpsing
Back to top Go down
ktimekiller
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: [Dorrus] My performance?   [Dorrus] My performance? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 8:27 pm

really? I musta missed it
Back to top Go down
Broly
Captain Hook
Captain Hook
Broly

PostSubject: Re: [Dorrus] My performance?   [Dorrus] My performance? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 8:33 pm

well on hyjal we had no ret until archimonde, so thats probably why
Back to top Go down
Salve
Officer
Salve

PostSubject: Re: [Dorrus] My performance?   [Dorrus] My performance? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 8:34 pm

slowbro wrote:
I thought you did pretty solid, you didn't die to retarded shit and provided the melee with buffs. I'm not sure if you're twisting windfury with goa or not to maximize dps with the melee group or not but i'm sure you can work on it.

You're doing fine. Archimonde is generally a good indicator of someone's raid competence. In your PvP gear, your personal dps won't really be in question as long as you're keeping the melee buffed and you're not failing miserably on raid mechanics. PvE gear and personal dps will come around easily if you keep it up.
Back to top Go down
ktimekiller
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: [Dorrus] My performance?   [Dorrus] My performance? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 8:51 pm

ok thanks
Back to top Go down
Broly
Captain Hook
Captain Hook
Broly

PostSubject: Re: [Dorrus] My performance?   [Dorrus] My performance? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:08 am

As long as you keep yourself informed on the fights and be more vigilant in getting better gear outside raids through 10 mans/badges. I'm not sure how comparable PvP gear is in comparison to some of the main armor pieces you use for Tier6 (lol ur S3 Helm > T6?). But a good guideline for what you need can be found here in the form of our old enhancement shaman @ http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Bizarre .

His gear is not that great, but it gives you an idea of what you should get. GoA twisting is really good as said, and generally just knowing your role on each fight and not messing up. Being able to do Archimonde (although you're melee so its significantly easier) gave off a good impression since you didn't crater from Air Burst. Just keep reading up on fights, asking me (Ironsmaiden) for any specific questions and I'd be happy to assist you.

Good luck in your trial! It's not hard to pass so long as you prove you're not a meatball (rofl).
Back to top Go down
ktimekiller
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: [Dorrus] My performance?   [Dorrus] My performance? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:39 am

heh thanks
Back to top Go down
Goris
Albino
Albino
Goris

PostSubject: Re: [Dorrus] My performance?   [Dorrus] My performance? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:53 am

oh change your name it sounds too close to mine when said on vent
Back to top Go down
Salve
Officer
Salve

PostSubject: Re: [Dorrus] My performance?   [Dorrus] My performance? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 1:02 am

I think I will call him "Big D"...short for...yeah.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzybumpkin
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: [Dorrus] My performance?   [Dorrus] My performance? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:28 am

If you are a LWer the BoE patter/Bop item from BT is best inslot presunwell, and the ring from the island badge vendor is better then yours.

Edit: once I reactivate my account after work today I will look through the Badge vendor to see whatelse is an upgrade Smile
Back to top Go down
sheep
High Warlord
High Warlord
sheep

PostSubject: Re: [Dorrus] My performance?   [Dorrus] My performance? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 1:15 pm

Salve wrote:

But you call me Big D for other reasons.
Back to top Go down
Goris
Albino
Albino
Goris

PostSubject: Re: [Dorrus] My performance?   [Dorrus] My performance? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 1:28 pm

sheep wrote:
Salve wrote:

But you call me Big D for other reasons.

because you are the Devil?
Back to top Go down
ktimekiller
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: [Dorrus] My performance?   [Dorrus] My performance? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:10 am

ive been gearing myself up with ZAs and whatnot.

Ive managed a 1462 attack 44 hit 28.31% crit and 931 armor pen.

ATM, im focusing on stacking as much armor pen as I possibly can, because I <3 armor pen
Back to top Go down
Fuzzybumpkin
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: [Dorrus] My performance?   [Dorrus] My performance? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:13 am

get a non jew enchant
Back to top Go down
Hb
Officer
Hb

PostSubject: Re: [Dorrus] My performance?   [Dorrus] My performance? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 3:51 pm

MAN DOWN
Back to top Go down
Broly
Captain Hook
Captain Hook
Broly

PostSubject: Re: [Dorrus] My performance?   [Dorrus] My performance? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:51 pm

Dorrus, everyone gave you mad hints homey, you blew it, gl next time on your future guild.
Back to top Go down
ktimekiller
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: [Dorrus] My performance?   [Dorrus] My performance? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:04 pm

Broly wrote:
Dorrus, everyone gave you mad hints homey, you blew it, gl next time on your future guild.

Yea, looks like I did. Thanks to the few in the guild that supported me all the way, especially you. I think a raid environment is def not for me, especially concerning the dedication of high costing enchants and gems.

Sorry to everyone in the guild for causing up a stir during my stay, and in some ways, taking all the loot.

To ironsmaiden, thanks again for your huge support, I really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
sheep
High Warlord
High Warlord
sheep

PostSubject: Re: [Dorrus] My performance?   [Dorrus] My performance? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:05 pm

ktimekiller wrote:
Broly wrote:

Yea, looks like I did. Thanks to the few in the guild that supported me all the way, especially you. I think a raid environment is def not for me, especially concerning the dedication of high costing enchants and gems.

Sorry to everyone in the guild for causing up a stir during my stay, and in some ways, taking all the loot.

To ironsmaiden, thanks again for your huge support, I really appreciate it.

Good Luck man!
Back to top Go down
MinisterofDeath
Pale
Pale
MinisterofDeath

PostSubject: Re: [Dorrus] My performance?   [Dorrus] My performance? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:39 pm

Your bad GTFO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Dorrus] My performance?   [Dorrus] My performance? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Dorrus] My performance?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cake Mafia :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: