Cake Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cake Mafia

beating pinatas with sticks in hopes of getting bigger sticks to beat bigger pinatas with since 2004.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Dorrus] My performance?

Go down 
+5
Broly
sheep
slowbro
MinisterofDeath
ktimekiller
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
slowbro
Albino
Albino
slowbro

[Dorrus] My performance? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Dorrus] My performance?   [Dorrus] My performance? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 7:01 pm

No need to be an asshole parker.
Back to top Go down
MinisterofDeath
Pale
Pale
MinisterofDeath

PostSubject: Re: [Dorrus] My performance?   [Dorrus] My performance? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 7:51 pm

When kids are faggots and it was clear he wasn't made for a raid environment in the first 2 days of him joining the guild and he didn't have the brain or common decency to get the fuck out, then it warrants being an asshole.
Back to top Go down
slowbro
Albino
Albino
slowbro

PostSubject: Re: [Dorrus] My performance?   [Dorrus] My performance? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:09 pm

No it doesn't, You could have just told him things that he could improve on, and if he wasn't making the necessary changes telling him it wasn't going to work out. Being mean is never a very good solution. I would much rather raid with someone who is nice rather than someone who is slightly better whose a cunt.
Back to top Go down
Goris
Albino
Albino
Goris

PostSubject: Re: [Dorrus] My performance?   [Dorrus] My performance? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:23 pm

he was told and he didnt do shit he just cried like a baby and made bullshit excuses
Back to top Go down
slowbro
Albino
Albino
slowbro

PostSubject: Re: [Dorrus] My performance?   [Dorrus] My performance? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:48 pm

Then you could have simply said, Its not working out, try again next year. instead of going on some tirade.
Back to top Go down
Broly
Captain Hook
Captain Hook
Broly

PostSubject: Re: [Dorrus] My performance?   [Dorrus] My performance? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:59 pm

I agree with Potter, and I used to be (and have still not proven otherwise) the mean guy at times
Back to top Go down
ktimekiller
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: [Dorrus] My performance?   [Dorrus] My performance? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:54 pm

Goris wrote:
he was told and he didnt do shit he just cried like a baby and made bullshit excuses

cried? the only crying i remember was from several members, I gave excuses, not saying I didnt, but the crying wasnt done by me.
Back to top Go down
sheep
High Warlord
High Warlord
sheep

PostSubject: Re: [Dorrus] My performance?   [Dorrus] My performance? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:05 am

slowbro wrote:
I would much rather raid with someone who is nice rather than someone who is slightly better whose a cunt.
Back to top Go down
MinisterofDeath
Pale
Pale
MinisterofDeath

PostSubject: Re: [Dorrus] My performance?   [Dorrus] My performance? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 3:42 pm

slowbro wrote:
No it doesn't, You could have just told him things that he could improve on, and if he wasn't making the necessary changes telling him it wasn't going to work out. Being mean is never a very good solution. I would much rather raid with someone who is nice rather than someone who is slightly better whose a cunt.

He refused to do things like respec and freaked out and was telling neil to apologize for asking him to be a PvE spec after 3 days in a row is a good example, so he wasn't up for suggestions! and going on a tirade is the only thing you can do when your not the decider!
Back to top Go down
slowbro
Albino
Albino
slowbro

PostSubject: Re: [Dorrus] My performance?   [Dorrus] My performance? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:06 pm

You could have faith in the officers to make a good judgement about initiates.

Remember theres a reason you're not an officer in this guild Parker ^.^
Back to top Go down
MinisterofDeath
Pale
Pale
MinisterofDeath

PostSubject: Re: [Dorrus] My performance?   [Dorrus] My performance? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:21 pm

no it was obvious he was not a team player the first 48 hours so nothing was done about it sooner
Back to top Go down
Salve
Officer
Salve

PostSubject: Re: [Dorrus] My performance?   [Dorrus] My performance? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:55 pm

Worthless and pointless discussion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Dorrus] My performance?   [Dorrus] My performance? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Dorrus] My performance?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cake Mafia :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: