Cake Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cake Mafia

beating pinatas with sticks in hopes of getting bigger sticks to beat bigger pinatas with since 2004.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

70 Combat Rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lachessis
Meathead
Meathead

70 Combat Rogue Empty
PostSubject: 70 Combat Rogue   70 Combat Rogue Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 9:35 am

Character Info

Character Name:
Havokh

Server you are applying from:
Kel'Thuzad

How did you hear about us?
Forums Smile

Class:
Rogue (yeah, I know.)

Race:
Undead

Professions:
375 LW/Skinning

Spec:
Combat Swords! until I know for sure a deep Assassination build will be optimal for Wrath. Razz

Armory Link (make the link work):
My Armory

List any viable offspecs and gearsets:
Sub, but I'd hope you'd want Combat for PvE until Wrath changes that or there's some other circumstance.

Describe how your spec will fit into our raid:
Well I'd hope I'd be pumping out some nice DPS unless I need to go bandage spec!

List your applicable PVE stats:
1888 AP/ 310 Hit / 25.12 % crit / 21/21 Expertise / 33.02% dodge

Link to a screenshot of your UI (make the link work) (http://imageshack.us):
70 Combat Rogue Wowscrnshot101108062251hg7.th70 Combat Rogue Thpix

Personal Info

List your Pre-BC and Post-BC raiding experience:
Hm! I actually quit for some time pre-BC as I wasn't very into the game and I started school, but if it counts at all, I've done some Naxx, MC, ZG, and AQ fun runs in my 70's. Smile For BC, I have gone up to 8/9 BT- left at the moment I found out I was next in rotation for Illidan. >.<

Previous raiding guild(s):
Optimus Electus (Khadgar-died, and was absorbed by-), Hordish Inquisition (Khadgar), Abyss (Undermine)

Reason for leaving previous guild(s):
I am a pretty loyal person to my guild and so I stuck with OE and HI so that I could raid with all my buddies as I was good friends with the GMs and officers in OE, unfortunately a majority of my friends quit and so I moved onto Abyss. However, as I respected the GM's ability to lead a good raid, I was a bit offended by unnecessary lewd comments towards me and the fact that the battlegroup was highly lackluster in terms of PvP (most BGs consisted of players who did not have resilience gear) and that in the time of late SWP progression, a 9/9 BT guild (Abyss) was the top Horde guild on the server, thus meaning it was highly underpopulated and I couldn't even find PuGs for regular dungeons to save my life! I returned to HI for a while as a few officers wanted me to come back and help with progression and their other rogues (was a previous officer), but as I posted very helpful material and strats and ways to improve ourselves in terms of preparation, they were overlooked and so I had quit raiding for a bit to work on my Arena teams and joined a small friend PvP vanity guild.

Playtimes (Server Time Please):
6pm-whenever is perfect

List possible playtime changes (new job, school starting, etc):
Since I am in Central Time Zone, it shouldn't be a problem unless something comes up like the Apocolypse, then I am very sorry.

Will you get grounded if you get caught raiding past bedtime?
*cries*
Nah.

Will you get grounded if your mother hears cursing over your Ventrilo?
Well (insert expletive here) I (expletive here) hope (expletive here) not.

What do you expect your raid attendance to be?
Before I took a break, I had exceptional attendance by 98%

Can you handle a plethora of "oof", "eep", and "hup" onomatopoeias during raid? http://www.reference.com/browse/wiki/Onomatopoeia
Only if you can handle my "amg," "eeeeee," and "honhon"'s.

Can you afford to bring consumables, pay for repairs, and spec correctly for every raid?
Always.

Additional Info

List any Cake references (make sure they know you're listing them):
N/A

What do you expect from raiding with Cake?
Hopefully to make some new friends on a new server and see some awesome new content in the Xpac. Smile

Is there anything further you'd like to add or comment on?
My gear is a bit spotty due to the transition from a 4/5 MH guild whom failed to down Vashj or Kael to a 9/9 BT guild (and some of my gems aren't as optimal cos I made a silly decision to remove my PvE epic gems and stick in PvP ones lol), and I am not here to give misleading information to embarass myself (wish I had some WWS's), but as I had raided BT content, I was steadily in the top 5 DPS with a good rotation and some preparation. I am pretty confident in my abilities, always looking for ways to improve myself, and always come prepared with necessary materials and strategy research.

Also, just for some amusement.
70 Combat Rogue Invitezn8.th

And that is all I got.
Back to top Go down

70 Combat Rogue
Page 1 of 1