Cake Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cake Mafia

beating pinatas with sticks in hopes of getting bigger sticks to beat bigger pinatas with since 2004.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reachie - 70 - Warrior

Go down 
+3
slowbro
Broly
Reach
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Reach
Meathead
Meathead
Reach

Reachie - 70 - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Reachie - 70 - Warrior   Reachie - 70 - Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:33 am

Character Name: Reachie
Class: Warrior
Race: Undead
Professions (including any rare patterns): None

What is your current spec?: 8/5/48
If applicable, do you have off spec gear?: Some DPS gear
Describe how your character will fit into our raid and why we should consider you as your current spec: I've played WoW since launch, and have raided with cutting-end content guilds, I will bring experience, confidence, and dedication to your raid.

How did you hear about us? - Realm forums, also talked a little bit to Gumibear (was in Habitual with him)
What server are you applying from? Tichondrius

Link to armory of your character: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Reachie
List of your PVE stats: 15.1K Unbuffed HP, 23 dodge, 18 parry, 23 block, 16.7K armor
Link to a screenshot of your UI (http://imageshack.us): http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=302nz9y&s=3 (I use model editing btw =P)

Playtimes (Server Time Please): 6-11
Will your play schedule be changing in the near future? No
Will you get grounded if you get caught raiding past bedtime? I live alone!
Will you get grounded if your mother hears me cursing over your Ventrilo? Shes 2000 miles away, lets hope not! Smile
What do you expect your raid attendance to be? 95%

Can you handle a plethora of "oofs", "eeps" and "hup" onomatopoeias during raid? Yes
Are you patient enough to wipe on a boss all night? Of course
Tell us the consumables your class uses in a typical raid (try to list rare examples, like rogues using Elixir of Demonslaying on Brutallus) - Flask of Fortification, Elixir of Major Agility, Elixir of Major Fortitude, Ironshield Potions, Spicy Crawdads, Adamantitie Sharpening Stones (if no shaman), Major Protection Potions.

How far have you progressed in Black Temple and Hyjal? 5/5 9/9
What kind of raiding experience do you have pre-BC and post-BC? I raided MC/BWL/AQ/Naxx, as well as SSC/TK/Hyjal/BT/2/6 Sunwell with a guild named Prodigy on Dalvnegyr (alliance) I know every boss fight up to Brutallis. I lead a guild called Legend from MC through Naxx (Killed Instructor) - Was MTing and Leading raids for them, was a great group of people, unfortunately the PvP patch made a lot of the hardcore pvpers stop raiding, and in essence we stopped raiding Sad. As for Prodigy, was a guild I was apart of for 4 years, made some of my best friends there, but being on a bad server, led to no apps and no recruits and therefore lead to us running out of players and eventually folding. We were world 11th lord Kazzak, and world 21st Gruul. Bad server killed us though Sad

Previous Raiding Guilds: Prodigy, Legend
What made you leave your previous guilds? Both disbanded

Do you know anybody that is in Cake? Gumibear

What do you expect from raiding with Cake? Progression, as well as a kick ass time with some friends.

Lumberjim: Pure of soul, or corrupt of mind? - Pure of soul of course.

Is there anything further you'd like to add or comment on? I understand that I am not the best geared person in the world, nor the class you are looking for, I advise you to try and give me a chance because you will not be disappointed, I've MTed, OTed, lead raids, guild lead, as well as healed my time playing wow, I love my class, I love tanking (but can DPS too!) and I love meeting new people and having a kick ass time with them, give me a chance!
Back to top Go down
Broly
Captain Hook
Captain Hook
Broly

PostSubject: Re: Reachie - 70 - Warrior   Reachie - 70 - Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:43 am

Pretty much, you are undergeared, and our tank situation now is quite fine, however if any tanks aren't able to make raid, we will consider tagging you along.

You claim to have pretty good raiding experience, on what character?

Meanwhile I suggest being as proactive as possible, and run Kara/ZAs on reset, heroics for misc badge gear, and keep a lookout for any pug SSCs/TKs that Deepu is running from I forget what guild he's in -.-
Back to top Go down
Reach
Meathead
Meathead
Reach

PostSubject: Re: Reachie - 70 - Warrior   Reachie - 70 - Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:56 am

I raided on my alliance NE druid (you can look up http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Reech)

I transfered him to raid with that guild, but they raided a little to much for me, and I had a few things come up at work the week I was an applicant.

I'll get right on that, thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
slowbro
Albino
Albino
slowbro

PostSubject: Re: Reachie - 70 - Warrior   Reachie - 70 - Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:10 pm

hup you live in tampa, i live in orlando :O
Back to top Go down
Reach
Meathead
Meathead
Reach

PostSubject: Re: Reachie - 70 - Warrior   Reachie - 70 - Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:03 pm

slowbro wrote:
hup you live in tampa, i live in orlando :O

I just moved here about a month and 1/2 ago, moved from Michigan, I love it down here so far, hurricane season starts soon so affraid Shocked
Back to top Go down
kami
Officer
kami

PostSubject: Re: Reachie - 70 - Warrior   Reachie - 70 - Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:09 pm

dont worry, there wont be any hurricanes since i moved out of the state.
Back to top Go down
http://cake.wow-dynasty.net
sheep
High Warlord
High Warlord
sheep

PostSubject: Re: Reachie - 70 - Warrior   Reachie - 70 - Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:14 pm

kami wrote:

so what you're saying is you cause disasters? Razz
Back to top Go down
Hurikane
Albino
Albino

PostSubject: Re: Reachie - 70 - Warrior   Reachie - 70 - Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:43 pm

im here.. in orlando... blowin n shitt
Back to top Go down
kami
Officer
kami

PostSubject: Re: Reachie - 70 - Warrior   Reachie - 70 - Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:47 pm

sheep wrote:
kami wrote:

i moved to FL there was 2 hurricanes the first year, 3? the next. I moved back to NY and there hasnt been one since, in the first month I was in buffalo during OCTOBER there was a winter storm so bad the power went out for over a week.

in short, yes
Back to top Go down
http://cake.wow-dynasty.net
Reach
Meathead
Meathead
Reach

PostSubject: Re: Reachie - 70 - Warrior   Reachie - 70 - Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 4:01 pm

kami wrote:
sheep wrote:
kami wrote:

i moved to FL there was 2 hurricanes the first year, 3? the next. I moved back to NY and there hasnt been one since, in the first month I was in buffalo during OCTOBER there was a winter storm so bad the power went out for over a week.

in short, yes

Ouch Sad
Back to top Go down
slowbro
Albino
Albino
slowbro

PostSubject: Re: Reachie - 70 - Warrior   Reachie - 70 - Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:01 pm

amg i moved here from michigan like 19 years ago holy shit
Back to top Go down
Emer
Camp Counselor
Camp Counselor

PostSubject: Re: Reachie - 70 - Warrior   Reachie - 70 - Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:39 pm

Wow you two could be like brothers, practically.
Back to top Go down
Reach
Meathead
Meathead
Reach

PostSubject: Re: Reachie - 70 - Warrior   Reachie - 70 - Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:59 pm

slowbro wrote:
amg i moved here from michigan like 19 years ago holy shit

I do have a long lost brother... =P
Back to top Go down
slowbro
Albino
Albino
slowbro

PostSubject: Re: Reachie - 70 - Warrior   Reachie - 70 - Warrior Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:33 am

now you're just getting creepy
Back to top Go down
Reach
Meathead
Meathead
Reach

PostSubject: Re: Reachie - 70 - Warrior   Reachie - 70 - Warrior Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:12 am

slowbro wrote:
now you're just getting creepy

You a hockey fan?

And did you by chance watch the wings game last night? Sad

I'm not creepy, just jokin with ya=P
Back to top Go down
slowbro
Albino
Albino
slowbro

PostSubject: Re: Reachie - 70 - Warrior   Reachie - 70 - Warrior Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:02 pm

No I am not, and no I did not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reachie - 70 - Warrior   Reachie - 70 - Warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reachie - 70 - Warrior
Page 1 of 1