Cake Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cake Mafia

beating pinatas with sticks in hopes of getting bigger sticks to beat bigger pinatas with since 2004.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Verstorbene 70 prot warrior

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Verstorbene
Meathead
Meathead
Verstorbene

Verstorbene 70 prot warrior Empty
PostSubject: Verstorbene 70 prot warrior   Verstorbene 70 prot warrior Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 11:09 pm

Character Name: Verstorbene
Class: Warrior
Race: Undead
Professions (including any rare patterns): Blacksmithing/mining. I have the resist patterns and thats about it.

What is your current spec?: Protection
If applicable, do you have off spec gear?: Yes, but not as good. 1550 atp or somewhere around there.
Describe how your character will fit into our raid and why we should consider you as your current spec: I have the gear to progress into higher end content and I am knowledgeable and skilled with my class and its current spec.

How did you hear about us? Tichondrius forums.
What server are you applying from? Tichondrius.

Link to armory of your character: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Verstorbene
List of your PVE stats: 15.5k health, 20.4 dodge, 16.04 parry, 28 block, 501 def.
Link to a screenshot of your UI: https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/Lildude/WoWScrnShot_042408_165153.jpg ( taken while fury, has some blank spots for skills.) I prefer the standard UI, and have never had a problem with it.
Playtimes (Server Time Please): Anywhere between 1 ST to 10 ST (longer if need to raid)
Will your play schedule be changing in the near future?: Yes.
Will you get grounded if you get caught raiding past bedtime? No
Will you get grounded if your mother hears me cursing over your Ventrilo? No
What do you expect your raid attendance to be? Near 100%, as long as I'm needed.

Can you handle a plethora of "oofs", "eeps" and "hup" onomatopoeias during raid? Yes
Are you patient enough to wipe on a boss all night? Yes
Tell us the consumables your class uses in a typical raid (try to list rare examples, like rogues using Elixir of Demonslaying on Brutallus) Haste Potion (threat fight), Elixir of Major Defense, Elixir of Major Agility (threat fight), Greater Stoneshield potion, and Flask of Fortification.

How far have you progressed in Black Temple and Hyjal? 2/9 BT, 5/5 MH
What kind of raiding experience do you have pre-BC and post-BC? pre BC: MC, BWL, AQ20, ZG, and Ony. BC: Kara, Mag, Gruul, ZA (minus last two bosses), 3/6 SSC, Voidreaver, 5/5 MH, 2/9 BT.

Previous Raiding Guilds: Nerfed By Association, The Basin, Robot Kitten Happy Train. (not in order)
What made you leave your previous guilds? NBA: I wanted to continue to progress into higher end game content. The Basin: Gkick, a couple ABMs (have high authority regardless of what Basin guild it is in what game) didn't like me for some reason. Robot Kitten Happy Train: Didn't like a majority of the frequent players, and wasn't pleased with raiding situation.

Do you know anybody that is in Cake? Not to my knowledge.

What do you expect from raiding with Cake? A friendly, but knowledgeable raiding group that has the patience and skill to progress through endgame content.

Lumberjim: Pure of soul, or corrupt of mind? Who?

Is there anything further you'd like to add or comment on? Not that I can think of.
Back to top Go down
armitage
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Verstorbene 70 prot warrior   Verstorbene 70 prot warrior Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 2:41 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Emer
Camp Counselor
Camp Counselor

PostSubject: Re: Verstorbene 70 prot warrior   Verstorbene 70 prot warrior Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 2:42 am

Verstorbene wrote:
Lumberjim: Pure of soul, or corrupt of mind? Who?

Hup.....this is a big problem. scratch
Back to top Go down
Salve
Officer
Salve

PostSubject: Re: Verstorbene 70 prot warrior   Verstorbene 70 prot warrior Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 3:17 am

Not that killing Hydross is a priority, but do you have a Hydross resist set? If so, which set? Or both?

Assuming you were to do a fight where bosses hit with elemental damage, how would you gear your warrior to tank it ideally? Please include reasons for your choices, and be as detailed as you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Verstorbene
Meathead
Meathead
Verstorbene

PostSubject: Re: Verstorbene 70 prot warrior   Verstorbene 70 prot warrior Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 6:50 pm

I have the frost resist set for Hydross, something like 275 or 300 unbuffed, I would have to check though.

For mostly elemental damage, assuming its only elemental, I would go with a mostly stam set because you can't mitigate their melee attacks with armor, and of course I would be using the appropriate resist gear for max damage reduction.

Edit: Forgot to add that I would prioritize dodge/parry over block because you can't block an elemental.
Back to top Go down
Salve
Officer
Salve

PostSubject: Re: Verstorbene 70 prot warrior   Verstorbene 70 prot warrior Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 7:27 pm

You've got a good amount of experience and your gear is good enough to get started with the guild. I'd say we'll give you an app in the guild, msg Salves, Salvex, or Hbx in game.
Back to top Go down
Hb
Officer
Hb

PostSubject: Re: Verstorbene 70 prot warrior   Verstorbene 70 prot warrior Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:42 pm

Why the shit is this app out here
Back to top Go down
Salve
Officer
Salve

PostSubject: Re: Verstorbene 70 prot warrior   Verstorbene 70 prot warrior Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:46 pm

LOL, IDK where it came from? It's been in the reviewed apps section for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Verstorbene 70 prot warrior   Verstorbene 70 prot warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Verstorbene 70 prot warrior
Page 1 of 1