Cake Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cake Mafia

beating pinatas with sticks in hopes of getting bigger sticks to beat bigger pinatas with since 2004.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holy/Prot Pally - Kyokusanagi

Go down 
+6
Tommy
Emer
Hb
bli
Alonex
kyokusanagi
10 posters
AuthorMessage
kyokusanagi
High Warlord
High Warlord
kyokusanagi

Holy/Prot Pally - Kyokusanagi Empty
PostSubject: Holy/Prot Pally - Kyokusanagi   Holy/Prot Pally - Kyokusanagi Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:41 am

Character Name: kyokusanagi
Class: Holy/Prot paladin
Race: Nob-elf
Professions (including any rare patterns): Enchanter/ Jc - mongoose sunfire

What is your current spec?: Holy pvp ( I actualy mess up by double click on my talent holy )
If applicable, do you have off spec gear?: Ret = terribe, prot = 16k hp unbuff, uncrushable.
Describe how your character will fit into our raid and why we should consider you as your current spec: I can swap between prot and holy any time, I can also heal while I am prot spec for Hyjal and still be able to keep up with other healer.

How did you hear about us?
+Modelf from Trash mobs farming
+Munfukizzle while I was doing kara with him
+Lumberjim used to be a l33t shaman in my current guild
What server are you applying from? Tich ( tbh , I dont now how to spell the whole word Tich )

Link to armory of your character: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Kyokusanagi
List of your PVE stats:
+ Holy : + 1950-2100, 23-25% holy crit, 100-120 mp5 ( Stats change slightly depend on the fight that we going and the trinket I decide to use for the fight )
+ Prot : 20%parry - 17%dodge - 30% block rating - 371 spell dmg - 495 Defense rating - 15.5k Hp
* All unbuff stats

Link to a screenshot of your UI (http://imageshack.us): I do not have anything special about my UI but blizzard UI.

Playtimes (Server Time Please): I am free after 4 pm server time, not too much at this time but since I want to be raid again so I will put lot more time into playing
Will your play schedule be changing in the near future? nope, I am pretty sure it wont
Will you get grounded if you get caught raiding past bedtime? No
Will you get grounded if your mother hears me cursing over your Ventrilo? she dont speak english
What do you expect your raid attendance to be? 80% +

Can you handle a plethora of "oofs", "eeps" and "hup" onomatopoeias during raid? Can u handle my Vietnamese english in vent ?
Are you patient enough to wipe on a boss all night? yeah
Tell us the consumables your class uses in a typical raid (try to list rare examples, like rogues using Elixir of Demonslaying on Brutallus) I use adept elixir and Major mageblood

How far have you progressed in Black Temple and Hyjal? Pretty bad 1/5 and 0/9
What kind of raiding experience do you have pre-BC and post-BC? pretty bad too, up to 2nd boss in BWL

Previous Raiding Guilds: < Conversation OVer > , they have BT on farm for about 2 months
What made you leave your previous guilds? Have not raid with them since our 1st kael kill ( which is 4 months ago ) cuz I went to vacation. Do not like the way the guild is when I come back from vacation. Wasnt able to raid with the change of my life after the vacation

Do you know anybody that is in Cake? Munfinkizzle, Lumberjim, Modelf, Kizane ( know them with 1-2 instance, trash farm together , not really hang out on vent and chit chat all day )

What do you expect from raiding with Cake? A lot Very Happy
+ Loot, all raider want loot tbh
+ Fun environment
+ A cool officer + GM
+ Get serious when we need to

Lumberjim: Pure of soul, or corrupt of mind? Wait, let me go find a dictionary.

Is there anything further you'd like to add or comment on?
+ I am fat ^^
+ I am AZN
+ I am good at arena
+ Me and my gf been together since I am 14 and she live in VN ( only 24 hours fly )
+ I can out dps all the other healer in raid w/o even trying
+ My voice is AWESOME
+
Back to top Go down
Alonex
Meathead
Meathead
Alonex

PostSubject: Re: Holy/Prot Pally - Kyokusanagi   Holy/Prot Pally - Kyokusanagi Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 3:59 pm

seems solid and we do need holy more holly pallys.
Back to top Go down
bli
Albino
Albino
bli

PostSubject: Re: Holy/Prot Pally - Kyokusanagi   Holy/Prot Pally - Kyokusanagi Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 4:37 pm

kyokusanagi wrote:

Can you handle a plethora of "oofs", "eeps" and "hup" onomatopoeias during raid? Can u handle my Vietnamese english in vent ?

We need someone who can do the vietnamese part, so you have been chosen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bHJkyVxbRo
GG.
Back to top Go down
Hb
Officer
Hb

PostSubject: Re: Holy/Prot Pally - Kyokusanagi   Holy/Prot Pally - Kyokusanagi Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 4:38 pm

bli wrote:
kyokusanagi wrote:

GG.

^
Back to top Go down
Emer
Camp Counselor
Camp Counselor

PostSubject: Re: Holy/Prot Pally - Kyokusanagi   Holy/Prot Pally - Kyokusanagi Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 5:56 pm

Really nice app. Thanks for taking the time to make it look readable and for answering all of the questions.

IMO we need more azns in the guild, they *mash keys* faster than everyone else.

One more question, though. The "N" word gets dropped on a regular basis in vent. Is this something that might offend you?
Back to top Go down
Tommy
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Holy/Prot Pally - Kyokusanagi   Holy/Prot Pally - Kyokusanagi Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 7:07 pm

Yeah, what emer says is true. We will call you gook, slant eye, nigger, craka, and basically every racial name we can think of and/or make up. Smile

It is usually done in good taste/humor.

We need holy pally looked solid.
Back to top Go down
Salve
Officer
Salve

PostSubject: Re: Holy/Prot Pally - Kyokusanagi   Holy/Prot Pally - Kyokusanagi Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 7:09 pm

Tommy wrote:
Yeah, what emer says is true. We will call you gook, slant eye, nigger, craka, and basically every racial name we can think of and/or make up. Smile

It is usually done in good taste/humor.

We need holy pally looked solid.

We call ourselves all these names too...don't misundertand. We don't descriminate who gets called what names, they're all open game to refer to anyone.

If you feel up to the challenge, message myself or another officer in game.
Back to top Go down
kyokusanagi
High Warlord
High Warlord
kyokusanagi

PostSubject: Re: Holy/Prot Pally - Kyokusanagi   Holy/Prot Pally - Kyokusanagi Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 8:04 pm

Emer wrote:
Really nice app. Thanks for taking the time to make it look readable and for answering all of the questions.

One more question, though. The "N" word gets dropped on a regular basis in vent. Is this something that might offend you?

Yeah I have no problem with those thing, u can ask whoever that have me on their vent as well as people in CO. Everyone make fun of me all the time but I dont really care since I can understand 2 language while most other peopel dont Smile. I may not be able to speak english pretty well but I am sure i can understand it pretty well
Back to top Go down
kyokusanagi
High Warlord
High Warlord
kyokusanagi

PostSubject: Re: Holy/Prot Pally - Kyokusanagi   Holy/Prot Pally - Kyokusanagi Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 8:10 pm

bli wrote:
kyokusanagi wrote:

GG.

Lol 1st time I heared version of this song in half english and half viet. I can rap the viet version pretty well Smile
Back to top Go down
Hb
Officer
Hb

PostSubject: Re: Holy/Prot Pally - Kyokusanagi   Holy/Prot Pally - Kyokusanagi Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 8:44 pm

kyokusanagi wrote:
bli wrote:
kyokusanagi wrote:

GG.

Lol 1st time I heared version of this song in half english and half viet. I can rap the viet version pretty well Smile

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Emer
Camp Counselor
Camp Counselor

PostSubject: Re: Holy/Prot Pally - Kyokusanagi   Holy/Prot Pally - Kyokusanagi Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 8:59 pm

good answers. Welcome to cake!

Edit: Can you use Pally Power? We need pallies who know how to buff imo.
Back to top Go down
Broly
Captain Hook
Captain Hook
Broly

PostSubject: Re: Holy/Prot Pally - Kyokusanagi   Holy/Prot Pally - Kyokusanagi Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 9:12 pm

kyokusanagi wrote:
Emer wrote:

Yeah I have no problem with those thing, u can ask whoever that have me on their vent as well as people in CO. Everyone make fun of me all the time but I dont really care since I can understand 2 language while most other peopel dont Smile. I may not be able to speak english pretty well but I am sure i can understand it pretty well
Back to top Go down
bli
Albino
Albino
bli

PostSubject: Re: Holy/Prot Pally - Kyokusanagi   Holy/Prot Pally - Kyokusanagi Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:15 pm

Hb wrote:
kyokusanagi wrote:
bli wrote:
kyokusanagi wrote:

GG.

i better not get homie ditched when this happens
Back to top Go down
Broly
Captain Hook
Captain Hook
Broly

PostSubject: Re: Holy/Prot Pally - Kyokusanagi   Holy/Prot Pally - Kyokusanagi Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:55 pm

look at bli getting all excited about trying to be a sneaky snake getting his VGB homeys in
Back to top Go down
Verstorbene
Meathead
Meathead
Verstorbene

PostSubject: Re: Holy/Prot Pally - Kyokusanagi   Holy/Prot Pally - Kyokusanagi Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:25 pm

Emer wrote:
good answers. Welcome to cake!

Edit: Can you use Pally Power? We need pallies who know how to buff imo.

^ This really should be a pre-req for any paladin joining the guild, or at least one with ZOMGbuff (syncs with pally power).
Back to top Go down
Lumberjim
Officer
Lumberjim

PostSubject: Re: Holy/Prot Pally - Kyokusanagi   Holy/Prot Pally - Kyokusanagi Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 12:24 am

Talk to me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy/Prot Pally - Kyokusanagi   Holy/Prot Pally - Kyokusanagi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy/Prot Pally - Kyokusanagi
Page 1 of 1