Cake Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cake Mafia

beating pinatas with sticks in hopes of getting bigger sticks to beat bigger pinatas with since 2004.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Akl - Holy Paladin

Go down 
+3
kami
Fuzzybumpkin
AKL
7 posters
AuthorMessage
AKL
Meathead
Meathead

Akl - Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Akl - Holy Paladin   Akl - Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:58 pm

Character Name: Akl
Class: Paladin
Race: BE
Professions (including any rare patterns): Tailor/Enchanting - Sunfire, Spellstrikepantsrofl

What is your current spec?: 44/12/5 wierd huh?
If applicable, do you have off spec gear?: Close to finishing a ZA capable tank set.
Describe how your character will fit into our raid and why we should consider you as your current spec: Heals, willing to respec if nec.

How did you hear about us? Tich Forums, thread made by Ironsmaiden regarding Vashj/Kael kills for BT attunements.
What server are you applying from? Tich

Link to armory of your character: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Akl
List of your PVE stats: 4/5 T5; I ideally stack spell crit, but would eventually want to go into haste. 2.1k Heals//~25% crit//108mp5 while casting
Link to a screenshot of your UI (http://imageshack.us): I should have LoS'd More, but the dumbass charged too far. https://2img.net/h/i332.photobucket.com/albums/m335/AKLtich/AKL-UI.jpg
Playtimes (Server Time Please): RL work/school make my playtime more liberal/sporadic/random. Can generally make the Mon-Thurs raids.
Will your play schedule be changing in the near future? Doubtful.
Will you get grounded if you get caught raiding past bedtime? um?
Will you get grounded if your mother hears cursing over your Ventrilo? lolwut?
What do you expect your raid attendance to be? High
Can you handle a plethora of "oofs", "eeps" and "hup" onomatopoeias during raid? Yeah.
Lumberjim: Pure of soul, or corrupt of mind? If this is the same cow from smolderthorne, Corrupt of Mind

What kind of raiding experience do you have pre-BC and post-BC?
Pre-BC (Alliance) // Spider/Abom - full | DK - Gothik | Ghoul - Trash to the the DDR guy, pls don't ask, my guild would somehow manage to wipe to the clear to him.

BC (Alliance) // 3/6 SWP, Conflag sux for too many melees so I never went to Twins, but have made some M'uru Attempts.

"Post-BC" = WotLK /bonk :X

Previous Raiding Guilds: Tich - Resonance
What made you leave your previous guilds? Some bad hunter.
What do you do in preperation for a new boss fight in progression? warcraftmovies.com wowwiki

Do you know anybody that is in Cake? Heard of some, yeah. Know any? No.

What do you expect from raiding with Cake? Just to have some fun raiding.

Is there anything further you'd like to add or comment on? Decursive and Grid don't seem to want to load since 7/15/08 patch application, been manual cleansing and Blizz default raid framing it for the past few days, and yes I read that you're not really in dire need of recruiting paladins, but I was interested regardless.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzybumpkin
Meathead
Meathead

Akl - Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akl - Holy Paladin   Akl - Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:59 pm

uhh conflag doesnt matter if theres to many melee it just means ppl are dumb and cant move.
Back to top Go down
kami
Officer
kami

Akl - Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akl - Holy Paladin   Akl - Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:50 pm

Quote :

Professions (including any rare patterns): Tailor/Enchanting - Sunfire, Spellstrikepantsrofl
Whats up with tailoring?

Quote :

How come you chose this spec over 41/20? (I'm not saying its better or worse, just curious)

Quote :
What kind of raiding experience do you have pre-BC and post-BC?
Pre-BC (Alliance) // Spider/Abom - full | DK - Gothik | Ghoul - Trash to the the DDR guy, pls don't ask, my guild would somehow manage to wipe to the clear to him.
I still have nightmares from that trash, Sad Whaat char did you play back then?

Quote :
BC (Alliance) // 3/6 SWP, Conflag sux for too many melees so I never went to Twins, but have made some M'uru Attempts.
What class did you play on alliance, mind linking your armory?

Quote :
Is there anything further you'd like to add or comment on? Decursive and Grid don't seem to want to load since 7/15/08 patch application, been manual cleansing and Blizz default raid framing it for the past few days, and yes I read that you're not really in dire need of recruiting paladins, but I was interested regardless.
Hmm, I don't use decursive but my grid never broke, do you use wowaceupdater? If not, def check it out... its ezmode for addons
Back to top Go down
http://cake.wow-dynasty.net
Verstorbene
Meathead
Meathead
Verstorbene

Akl - Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akl - Holy Paladin   Akl - Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:56 pm

I'm also curious on your build, if you got imp might instead of imp judgments then I would understand, but.
Back to top Go down
kyokusanagi
High Warlord
High Warlord
kyokusanagi

Akl - Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akl - Holy Paladin   Akl - Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:01 pm

[quote="kami"]
Quote :

Quote :

How come you chose this spec over 41/20? (I'm not saying its better or worse, just curious)

44/12/5 is actually pally pve spec with imp blessing for raid.
44 Holy probly give u imp blessing of wisdom
U dont need more than 11 pts in prot tree after get blessing of Kings.
5 pts in ret tree would be imp blessing of might I think.

41/20/0 is PVP spec and most pally favor since its good for everything, U can tank with 41/20/0 ^^
Back to top Go down
kami
Officer
kami

Akl - Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akl - Holy Paladin   Akl - Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:09 pm

shutup kyo i want to hear his response, not yours
Back to top Go down
http://cake.wow-dynasty.net
Hb
Officer
Hb

Akl - Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akl - Holy Paladin   Akl - Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:44 pm

kami wrote:
shutup kyo i want to hear his response, not yours

lmfao
Back to top Go down
Salve
Officer
Salve

Akl - Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akl - Holy Paladin   Akl - Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 3:56 pm

We're still interested in hearing from you if you're still checking these forums. If not, I'm going to move the app into our review section in a day or two.
Back to top Go down
Hb
Officer
Hb

Akl - Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akl - Holy Paladin   Akl - Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:11 pm

Can you stop having target of target of target of target plz
Back to top Go down
kyokusanagi
High Warlord
High Warlord
kyokusanagi

Akl - Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akl - Holy Paladin   Akl - Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:58 am

calm down kami.....

I just look into his talent, its terrible how he put 5 pts into ret tree for reduce mana of seal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Akl - Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akl - Holy Paladin   Akl - Holy Paladin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akl - Holy Paladin
Page 1 of 1