Cake Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cake Mafia

beating pinatas with sticks in hopes of getting bigger sticks to beat bigger pinatas with since 2004.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nixxonn 70 holy pally

Go down 
+4
Gumibear
Fuzzybumpkin
Broly
nixxon
8 posters
AuthorMessage
nixxon
Meathead
Meathead

Nixxonn 70 holy pally Empty
PostSubject: Nixxonn 70 holy pally   Nixxonn 70 holy pally Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:01 am

Character Name:Nixxonn
Class:Paladin
Race:Blood Elf
Professions (including any rare patterns): 375 Eng 375 BS (Boots of the protector, Swiftsteel shoulders)

What is your current spec?: currently 41/20/0 but i would raid as 43/18/0
If applicable, do you have off spec gear?: i have some decent ret and some not a ton but some prot gear
Describe how your character will fit into our raid and why we should consider you as your current spec:
I will be there to heal the raid, buff the raid and if needed buff hearth hahaha, anyways i would be able to heal assigns targets in a raid on a certain boss fight if assigned, i will also be able to heal the raid if i have no important task to be done. Just the standard pally ways =D

How did you hear about us? Just xfered back to Tich and my friend trombone said you guys were a good guild
What server are you applying from? Tich

Link to armory of your character:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Nixxonn
List of your PVE stats: 1917 healing unbuffed ( changing enchants and such to reach 2k+) 19.75 chance to crit holy light has a 25.75 crit chance, 194Mp5 again going to grab some new enchants such as vitality to increase this (doing tonight) 8297 HP, 10278 mana
Link to a screenshot of your UI (http://imageshack.us): http://img375.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wowscrnshot071108173257gr4.jpg

Playtimes (Server Time Please): Everyday and i play for multiple hours a day
Will your play schedule be changing in the near future?no
Will you get grounded if you get caught raiding past bedtime?no
Will you get grounded if your mother hears cursing over your Ventrilo?no ill tell her to shut up cuz we just wiped rofl
What do you expect your raid attendance to be? High
Can you handle a plethora of "oofs", "eeps" and "hup" onomatopoeias during raid?Yea
Lumberjim: Pure of soul, or corrupt of mind? Both?

What kind of raiding experience do you have pre-BC and post-BC? Pre BC Naxx on my hunter and Post on my rogue up to hyjal and on my pally TK/ SSC and of course everything below

Previous Raiding Guilds: For The Best( WAYYYYY OLD GUILD)
What made you leave your previous guilds? Disband (LONGGG TIME AGO)
What do you do in preperation for a new boss fight in progression? Look for videos of the fight with a PoV of my class along with read up on websites for best strats. Along with Flasks and all other consumables.

Do you know anybody that is in Cake? Nope

What do you expect from raiding with Cake? HUGE LOOT, lol and meeting some new people while being able to progress into end game content.

Is there anything further you'd like to add or comment on? Overall id say im a nice guy and i like to hang in vent and run instances to get to know people and what not, and i know this may sound greedy and not the best on my app but i really want a bear mount lol ( just being honest)
Back to top Go down
Broly
Captain Hook
Captain Hook
Broly

PostSubject: Re: Nixxonn 70 holy pally   Nixxonn 70 holy pally Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:04 am

are u not a crook?
Back to top Go down
Fuzzybumpkin
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: a   Nixxonn 70 holy pally Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:05 am

uhhh pve gear on armory plz
Back to top Go down
Gumibear
Pale
Pale
Gumibear

PostSubject: Re: Nixxonn 70 holy pally   Nixxonn 70 holy pally Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:12 am

I give up.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzybumpkin
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Nixxonn 70 holy pally   Nixxonn 70 holy pally Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:14 am

id give up if i were u to
Back to top Go down
nixxon
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Nixxonn 70 holy pally   Nixxonn 70 holy pally Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:48 am

hhmm thats weird i logged off in my pve gear lemme relog for u guys and no im not a crook
Back to top Go down
Fuzzybumpkin
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Nixxonn 70 holy pally   Nixxonn 70 holy pally Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 2:20 am

ssooo your pve gear consists of 4v5 veg glad?
Back to top Go down
nixxon
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Nixxonn 70 holy pally   Nixxonn 70 holy pally Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:08 am

wtf, logged off in pve gear and no it isnt my pvp gear i think armory might be buggin right now
Back to top Go down
nixxon
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Nixxonn 70 holy pally   Nixxonn 70 holy pally Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:09 am

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Nixxonn

shows my pve gear for me right now
Back to top Go down
Chaingang
Meathead
Meathead
Chaingang

PostSubject: Re: Nixxonn 70 holy pally   Nixxonn 70 holy pally Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:42 pm

whats with the cleanses on your bars L2 decursive?
Back to top Go down
slowbro
Albino
Albino
slowbro

PostSubject: Re: Nixxonn 70 holy pally   Nixxonn 70 holy pally Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 5:18 am

who uses decursive?
Back to top Go down
sheep
High Warlord
High Warlord
sheep

PostSubject: Re: Nixxonn 70 holy pally   Nixxonn 70 holy pally Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:13 pm

Quote :

Do you have a high pitched girly voice? cause you will get made fun of.

Quote :

Playtimes (Server Time Please): Everyday and i play for multiple hours a day
How about some specific times?

Quote :

Will you get grounded if your mother hears cursing over your Ventrilo?no ill tell her to shut up cuz we just wiped rofl
R E S P E C T. You'll find out what it means to me.

Quote :

What do you expect from raiding with Cake? HUGE LOOT, lol and meeting some new people while being able to progress into end game content.
can you calm the fuck down with huge loot? You'll be an initiate (last priority on all loot) until the officers decide you are a good addition to the guild

Quote :

Is there anything further you'd like to add or comment on? Overall id say im a nice guy and i like to hang in vent and run instances to get to know people and what not, and i know this may sound greedy and not the best on my app but i really want a bear mount lol ( just being honest)
We aren't hear to sponsor bears. GL on that one. Honest or not, thats a fuckin retarded thing to put on an application.
Back to top Go down
Salve
Officer
Salve

PostSubject: Re: Nixxonn 70 holy pally   Nixxonn 70 holy pally Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:20 pm

Pretty sure he took an invite to CO. GL to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nixxonn 70 holy pally   Nixxonn 70 holy pally Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nixxonn 70 holy pally
Page 1 of 1