Cake Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cake Mafia

beating pinatas with sticks in hopes of getting bigger sticks to beat bigger pinatas with since 2004.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dsciple Holy palladin

Go down 
+3
sheep
slowbro
Dsciple
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dsciple
Meathead
Meathead

Dsciple Holy palladin Empty
PostSubject: Dsciple Holy palladin   Dsciple Holy palladin Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:34 pm

Character Name:Dsciple
Class: Holy palladin
Race: Blood elf
Professions (including any rare patterns): Mining Engineering

What is your current spec?: 41 holy 20 prot
If applicable, do you have off spec gear?: Yes
Describe how your character will fit into our raid and why we should consider you as your current spec: Well I know how to play and heal very well I honestly love my class and know a lot about it. Im open to constructive critizim. I have a lot of experience in raiding and I just transfered here from a different server called stormreaver so i could get better in better with pvp.

How did you hear about us? I heared about you through a couple of guildies. Right now i cant remember their names.
What server are you applying from? Im on tich right now

Link to armory of your character:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Dsciple
List of your PVE stats: 2045 heals and 22.7 crit chance
Link to a screenshot of your UI (http://imageshack.us): I dont have one but i can tell you what I have I have heal bot and pally power and I have xpearl raid frames and Decursive.

Playtimes (Server Time Please): I can play untile 2 or 3 server time
Will your play schedule be changing in the near future? Not really
Will you get grounded if you get caught raiding past bedtime?No
Will you get grounded if your mother hears cursing over your Ventrilo? I have a headset and no
What do you expect your raid attendance to be? I will be there as much as possible except maybe fridays and thats a maybe
Can you handle a plethora of "oofs", "eeps" and "hup" onomatopoeias during raid? Yes
Lumberjim: Pure of soul, or corrupt of mind? I would say Pure of soul

What kind of raiding experience do you have pre-BC and post-BC? I have raided through hyjal and through some of bt I also have watched most of the fights in bt

Previous Raiding Guilds: I had a couple of guilds on my other server but they dont really matter that much
What made you leave your previous guilds?
What do you do in preperation for a new boss fight in progression? I read up on the boss and watch the fights on wowvideos.com

Do you know anybody that is in Cake? I dont know anyone in this guild

What do you expect from raiding with Cake?I hope to find good friends and hopefully no enemies in this guild. I hope to be able to raid with you guys and hope to be a possitive influence and addition to this guild

Is there anything further you'd like to add or comment on? No thank you for your time

Last edited by Dsciple on Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
slowbro
Albino
Albino
slowbro

PostSubject: Re: Dsciple Holy palladin   Dsciple Holy palladin Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:36 pm

Where do you live in Florida?
Back to top Go down
Dsciple
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: hey   Dsciple Holy palladin Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:46 pm

I live in Tampa florida
Back to top Go down
slowbro
Albino
Albino
slowbro

PostSubject: Re: Dsciple Holy palladin   Dsciple Holy palladin Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:47 pm

Like half the guild is from Florida, mostly Orlando/Miami areas.
Back to top Go down
Dsciple
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: May i ask   Dsciple Holy palladin Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:48 pm

Why should i change my spec its a hybrid spec Its meant for pve and pvp its actually really good but if you think I should change it to get into the guild I will
Back to top Go down
slowbro
Albino
Albino
slowbro

PostSubject: Re: Dsciple Holy palladin   Dsciple Holy palladin Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:48 pm

He meant your stats, not your spec, like healing and spell crit.
Back to top Go down
sheep
High Warlord
High Warlord
sheep

PostSubject: Re: Dsciple Holy palladin   Dsciple Holy palladin Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:50 pm

Dsciple wrote:

What kind of raiding experience do you have pre-BC and post-BC? I have raided through hyjal and through some of bt I also have watched most of the fights in bt

TBH you seem really under geared to the point where i don't see one piece above the t4/5 level. Did you raid these zones on a different character or in pugs?
Back to top Go down
Dsciple
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Dsciple Holy palladin   Dsciple Holy palladin Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:58 pm

I raided those zones with other bt raiding guilds and yes pugs I didnt have enough dkp at the time though or the luck to get the high roll. Tbh I have been through them though and really gear isnt everything, experience means a lot and makes up the character not just the gear. You see i was in this one guild for a long time and got t5 and then I decided I wanted to go to a bt raiding guild but it wasnt before long that I wanted to do pvp and have a better pvp experience so I left, and came to this server where I have heard a lot of good things about pvp.

I want a really good raiding experience and I garuntee im not just all about the pvp I really just wanted to mix it up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Salve
Officer
Salve

PostSubject: Re: Dsciple Holy palladin   Dsciple Holy palladin Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:03 pm

41/20 is fine. Guilds don't need every pally having imp might.
Back to top Go down
Gumibear
Pale
Pale
Gumibear

PostSubject: Re: Dsciple Holy palladin   Dsciple Holy palladin Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:05 pm

A very good attempt at being coherent, cheers
Back to top Go down
Dsciple
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Dsciple Holy palladin   Dsciple Holy palladin Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:08 pm

Iv heared some good things about you salve, I appreciate your comments and everyone elses comments on this application. Im really hopeing that you guys will strongly concider letting me into this guild. Because I have heard some pretty good things about you guys. I know im not that geared but I do have experence and skill and wouldnt mind proving that I have skill to you guys if you give me the chance.
Back to top Go down
kyokusanagi
High Warlord
High Warlord
kyokusanagi

PostSubject: Re: Dsciple Holy palladin   Dsciple Holy palladin Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:01 am

GOOD somebody delete my post. I hate u guy.
He say 41/20 on the question that ask for his pve stats..... L2engriish ZOMG

Ur gear is fine IMO except for trinket + ring. Try to get the ring from new badge and the one + healing from old badge
Back to top Go down
Dsciple
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Dsciple Holy palladin   Dsciple Holy palladin Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:42 pm

Thanks btw if your refering to the blue trinket its actually. One of the second best trinkets for a healer even though its a blue I havent gotten the badges to replace it for the essence of the martyer and even if i did have the badges for it I dont know if id replace that trinket. I believe that trinket shouldnt be a blue but an epic, but thats just my opinion. I will try and get the ring and soon, but what im really trying to get is the ring off mags head which is kinda why I want to do a mags guild run but it never happens I just dont have the luck to get the head maybe someday I will though.
Back to top Go down
Verstorbene
Meathead
Meathead
Verstorbene

PostSubject: Re: Dsciple Holy palladin   Dsciple Holy palladin Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 4:32 pm

I agree with the appie, the trinket is really good, but I would say if you're going to keep a blue trinket go with the lower city prayer book for mana efficiency over the haste.
Back to top Go down
Dsciple
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Dsciple Holy palladin   Dsciple Holy palladin Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:56 pm

You know iv been trying to get that rep for the longest time to get that trinket and I think I might have it. Thanks for reminding me about it.
Back to top Go down
kyokusanagi
High Warlord
High Warlord
kyokusanagi

PostSubject: Re: Dsciple Holy palladin   Dsciple Holy palladin Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:50 am

I am talking about ribbon... I am still using scarab to heal, it get me to beat jarrod on brutallus w/o spell haste.
Back to top Go down
Salve
Officer
Salve

PostSubject: Re: Dsciple Holy palladin   Dsciple Holy palladin Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 7:36 pm

Going to pass for now. Thank you for apping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dsciple Holy palladin   Dsciple Holy palladin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dsciple Holy palladin
Page 1 of 1