Cake Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cake Mafia

beating pinatas with sticks in hopes of getting bigger sticks to beat bigger pinatas with since 2004.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Caster- 70 Holy Paladin Updated

Go down 
+3
kami
MinisterofDeath
Caster
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Caster
Meathead
Meathead

Caster- 70 Holy Paladin Updated Empty
PostSubject: Caster- 70 Holy Paladin Updated   Caster- 70 Holy Paladin Updated Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:10 am

Character Name:Caster
Class:Paladin
Race:Blood Elf
Professions (including any rare patterns): 150 Engineer, have scope from kara but not skilled high enough yet

What is your current spec?:41/20/0
If applicable, do you have off spec gear?: half prot set
Describe how your character will fit into our raid and why we should consider you as your current spec: I would fit into the raid group as a healer and should be considered with my current spec because that is what your recruiting.

How did you hear about us? Tichondrius Realm Forums
What server are you applying from? Tichondrius

Link to armory of your character: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Caster
List of your PVE stats: 1967 Heals/190 MP5/ 17.59% Holy Crit
Link to a screenshot of your UI (http://imageshack.us):http://img141.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wowscrnshot062708212754fj2.jpg

Playtimes (Server Time Please): 12:00 Server PM-12:00 Server AM
Will your play schedule be changing in the near future? No
Will you get grounded if you get caught raiding past bedtime? No
Will you get grounded if your mother hears cursing over your Ventrilo? No
What do you expect your raid attendance to be?Any time pretty much, on summer break
Can you handle a plethora of "oofs", "eeps" and "hup" onomatopoeias during raid? Yes
Lumberjim: Pure of soul, or corrupt of mind? pure of soul

What kind of raiding experience do you have pre-BC and post-BC? Pre bc- ZG/Onyxia/MC/AQ20/BWL.... Post BC- Kara, Gruuls. Mags, TK, Serpentshrine, up to bloodboil in BT

Previous Raiding Guilds: Eternal, my old alliance guild on Onyxia. No Surrender here.
What made you leave your previous guilds? Friends left, no reason to stay. Left No surrender because didnt like the leadership much
What do you do in preperation for a new boss fight in progression? Buy consumables, read up on fight, watch videos of fight.

Do you know anybody that is in Cake? Brief talk with Salves

What do you expect from raiding with Cake? I expect to check out content that is new to me, have fun with a nice group of guys raiding, and overall enjoy new progression.

Is there anything further you'd like to add or comment on? No, I think thats it, but I am currently working hard on getting new gear in order to strengthen my chance of getting into a high end guild like this one.
Back to top Go down
MinisterofDeath
Pale
Pale
MinisterofDeath

PostSubject: Re: Caster- 70 Holy Paladin Updated   Caster- 70 Holy Paladin Updated Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:03 pm

your UI looks fine other then I think your using x-perl raid frames instead of grid, um, what was your raid experience with in all that you listed? Is this your first healer or what cause your gear is pretty disastrous.
Back to top Go down
Caster
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Caster- 70 Holy Paladin Updated   Caster- 70 Holy Paladin Updated Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:21 pm

MinisterofDeath wrote:
your UI looks fine other then I think your using x-perl raid frames instead of grid, um, what was your raid experience with in all that you listed? Is this your first healer or what cause your gear is pretty disastrous.

my previous raid experience was on my mage. this is my first healing class that I am raiding on, but have done plenty of healing in arenas on my druid.
Back to top Go down
kami
Officer
kami

PostSubject: Re: Caster- 70 Holy Paladin Updated   Caster- 70 Holy Paladin Updated Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:12 pm

what do you expect your attendance to be like if you were invited?
Back to top Go down
http://cake.wow-dynasty.net
Caster
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Caster- 70 Holy Paladin Updated   Caster- 70 Holy Paladin Updated Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:21 pm

kami wrote:
what do you expect your attendance to be like if you were invited?

i expect that i would be able to make just about all the raids.
Back to top Go down
Salve
Officer
Salve

PostSubject: Re: Caster- 70 Holy Paladin Updated   Caster- 70 Holy Paladin Updated Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:12 pm

Caster wrote:
What do you expect from raiding with Cake? I expect to check out content that is new to me, have fun with a nice group of guys raiding, and overall enjoy new progression.

We don't have many guys in this guild. Lots of girls yelling about Sunwell patterns, and no guys to make it stop.

I will vouch that this guy is probably worth a shot. I had a short talk with him in Org yesterday and he seems like he's knowledgable and worth trying out in raids.

My only other question: Are you able to get over 10k hp raid buffed?
Back to top Go down
Broly
Captain Hook
Captain Hook
Broly

PostSubject: Re: Caster- 70 Holy Paladin Updated   Caster- 70 Holy Paladin Updated Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:19 pm

ARE YOU GOING TO HEAL FEL RAGE TARGETS FOR 1/35TH OF THEIR HP EACH "EFFECTIVE" HEAL ?
Back to top Go down
Caster
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Caster- 70 Holy Paladin Updated   Caster- 70 Holy Paladin Updated Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:21 pm

I'm sure that with kings/fort/motw/ and maybe some consumable i can purchase i would be somewhere in the ball park of around 10k.
Back to top Go down
Caster
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Caster- 70 Holy Paladin Updated   Caster- 70 Holy Paladin Updated Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:36 pm

Broly wrote:
ARE YOU GOING TO HEAL FEL RAGE TARGETS FOR 1/35TH OF THEIR HP EACH "EFFECTIVE" HEAL ?

those targets sure do have alot of hp, but i'll see what i can do.
Back to top Go down
sheep
High Warlord
High Warlord
sheep

PostSubject: Re: Caster- 70 Holy Paladin Updated   Caster- 70 Holy Paladin Updated Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:38 pm

one last request...can you change your paladin's name to Casper?
Back to top Go down
Caster
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Caster- 70 Holy Paladin Updated   Caster- 70 Holy Paladin Updated Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:46 pm

sheep wrote:
one last request...can you change your paladin's name to Casper?

name is already taken D :
Back to top Go down
Salve
Officer
Salve

PostSubject: Re: Caster- 70 Holy Paladin Updated   Caster- 70 Holy Paladin Updated Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 7:24 pm

Hit me or Kami up in game before Tuesday's raid.
Back to top Go down
kyokusanagi
High Warlord
High Warlord
kyokusanagi

PostSubject: Re: Caster- 70 Holy Paladin Updated   Caster- 70 Holy Paladin Updated Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:12 pm

is my armory bug or u are in CO atm ?
Back to top Go down
Salve
Officer
Salve

PostSubject: Re: Caster- 70 Holy Paladin Updated   Caster- 70 Holy Paladin Updated Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:20 pm

Probably not bugged. I'm guessing he had an app in to them too and took their invite.

Best of luck to you Caster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caster- 70 Holy Paladin Updated   Caster- 70 Holy Paladin Updated Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caster- 70 Holy Paladin Updated
Page 1 of 1