Cake Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cake Mafia

beating pinatas with sticks in hopes of getting bigger sticks to beat bigger pinatas with since 2004.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Evamortte-Rogue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Evamortte
Meathead
Meathead

Evamortte-Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Evamortte-Rogue   Evamortte-Rogue Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:43 pm

Character Name:
Evamortte
Class:
Rogue
Race:
Forsaken
Professions (including any rare patterns):
Leatherworking/Skinning

What is your current spec?:
20-41-0
If applicable, do you have off spec gear?:
n/a
Describe how your character will fit into our raid and why we should consider you as your current spec:
I am level-headed and compliant, just give me kill order and watch me go! [edit] Oh! I always carry my drums with me too!

How did you hear about us?
Tich forum post.
What server are you applying from?
Tich Represent!

Link to armory of your character:
Bam!

Playtimes (Server Time Please):
I usually log on at around 3-3:30 then log off at 12ish.
Will your play schedule be changing in the near future?
Maybe, planning on getting a summer job.
Will you get grounded if you get caught raiding past bedtime?
Nope
Will you get grounded if your mother hears me cursing over your Ventrilo?
Negatory
What do you expect your raid attendance to be?
97%

Can you handle a plethora of "oofs", "eeps" and "hup" onomatopoeias during raid?
.....yes?
Are you patient enough to wipe on a boss all night?
Yes.
Are you willing to pop flasks and full pots in one night pushing an encounter?
Yes.

How far have you progressed in Black Temple and Hyjal?
Honestly, I've only seen Lurker and Leo go down in SSC, and attempted Hydross. But I research encounters before going into them.
What kind of raiding experience do you have pre-BC and post-BC?
I only started playing at BC, so Kara-full; on multiple occaisions, Grull and Mag, and said SSC bosses.

Previous Raiding Guilds:
Nerfed By Association, Nova
What made you leave your previous guilds?
NBA changed leaders and just wasn't the cool place to be anymore, Nova is dying, still around, but who knows for how long.

Do you know anybody that is in Cake?
Nope...

What do you expect from raiding with Cake?
I want to see encounters really, gear is nice but the encounter is the fun part.

Lumberjim: Pure of soul, or corrupt of mind?
A little of column A, a little of column B.

Is there anything further you'd like to add or comment on?
I know my gear is far from spectacular, but I am a serious raider and I follow orders. I'm not a mindless worker either though, I have DBM and I use it, so I do not get lost without command.
Back to top Go down
Broly
Captain Hook
Captain Hook
Broly

Evamortte-Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evamortte-Rogue   Evamortte-Rogue Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 2:12 am

I thoroughly enjoyed you hotlinking your armory.

Tell me, what can you tell me about the ideal rogue hit cap, and under what circumstances you can reitemize for hit and how haste is beneficial?
Back to top Go down
Evamortte
Meathead
Meathead

Evamortte-Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evamortte-Rogue   Evamortte-Rogue Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:55 am

Hit Cap: Is 363, therefore, realistically, around 300 is good. To be hit capped you have to sacrifice some other stats usually. My hit is weak, but also I believe the armory has me in solo/trash gear.

Reitemizing: I switch into Hit gear for boss fights, due to them requiring higher hit then trash to not miss. If this is not alright I can raid entirely in hit gear.

Haste:It reduces global cool-downs, and naturally, makes me attack faster[think a weak, but constant slice and dice]. Also, in my solo gear [which I suspect is the point of concern] I have more AP, allowing me to hit trash harder and faster. Overall it's more of a personal preference but if you want me to go hit gear full time, I will.

Last edited by Evamortte on Sun May 11, 2008 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Better explaining.)
Back to top Go down
Broly
Captain Hook
Captain Hook
Broly

Evamortte-Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evamortte-Rogue   Evamortte-Rogue Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 5:21 am

I really don't have the say in ginviting you, it seems there will be a good supply of rogues, but this is humble beginnings for us and it will become painfully clear who we want to raid with us or not in the long run, experience and mental agility are very good qualities to get to us.

You definitely want to maximize hit as much as possible at the expense most of the time of other stats, its simply too necessary a stat for combat, haste however is a good substitution for hit if you're not hit capped.

I do believe we'll try to run with a boomkin full time so 315 is the ideal cap (i trust you understand what consumables can help you with that).

http://rogue.raidcal.com

And check around the rest of the EJ forums for the Roguecraft 101, it has some good information that you might not otherwise know.

Like I said though, I'm fairly sure the rogue situation is tight for now, but you'll be free to get a ginvite if you wanna stick around anyways or have the chance to raid, but I suppose we'll see what an officer says.
Back to top Go down
Hb
Officer
Hb

Evamortte-Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evamortte-Rogue   Evamortte-Rogue Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:50 pm

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Evamortte-Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evamortte-Rogue   Evamortte-Rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evamortte-Rogue
Page 1 of 1