Cake Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cake Mafia

beating pinatas with sticks in hopes of getting bigger sticks to beat bigger pinatas with since 2004.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dealio - UD/Rogue 70

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dealio
Meathead
Meathead
Dealio

Dealio - UD/Rogue 70 Empty
PostSubject: Dealio - UD/Rogue 70   Dealio - UD/Rogue 70 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 12:15 am

Character Name: Dealio
Class: Rogue
Race: Undead
Professions (including any rare patterns): Mining / Blacksmithing

What is your current spec?:20/0/41 (pvp) but would go combat maces for pve.
If applicable, do you have off spec gear?: 4/5 full veng pvp gear
Describe how your character will fit into our raid and why we should consider you as your current spec:
Well dps of course, that is what we rogues do best lol. Well, don't consider this spec, basically consider a cookie cutter combat sword, cept with maces instead or I can bring AdrenR/Hemo build, My current hit is around 212, and still climbing with 1851 ap.

How did you hear about us? My RL Girlfriend, Meowness, who recently apped.
What server are you applying from? Already on Tish

Link to armory of your character: Muh Armory

Playtimes (Server Time Please): Midday to Late Night, Basically what any raiding guild requires lol.
Will your play schedule be changing in the near future? Nope
Will you get grounded if you get caught raiding past bedtime? lol parents? haven't seen them in awhile
Will you get grounded if your mother hears me cursing over your Ventrilo? I will turn my stereo on max, while your voice curses in a blaze of glory across the house to prove this lol.
What do you expect your raid attendance to be? I should be able to make any and all raids

Can you handle a plethora of "oofs", "eeps" and "hup" onomatopoeias during raid? Of course, that's what it takes to learn content.
Are you patient enough to wipe on a boss all night? Been there, Done that, totally fine with it.
Tell us the consumables your class uses in a typical raid (try to list rare examples, like rogues using Elixir of Demonslaying on Brutallus)
Flask Flask Flask!! of relentless assault lol, I wouldn't be caught dead without flasking. Also stat foods

How far have you progressed in Black Temple and Hyjal? Cleared Hyjal. First 5 BT, then fast forward to Illidan.
What kind of raiding experience do you have pre-BC and post-BC? All of... Mc, Bwl, AQ20, AQ40 (minus Cthun), Half of Nax.

Previous Raiding Guilds: Eminent Reign (Lightninghoof), Praetorian (Lightninghoof)
What made you leave your previous guilds? Like in Meowness's App, ER was the top guild on horde side till it disbanded over dissagreements. Praetorian on the other hand is still going strong, and the reason I left them was because me and Meowness are connected at the hip Wink, so I couldn't just leave her.

Do you know anybody that is in Cake? Unfortunately no, only from the forums.

What do you expect from raiding with Cake? A guild that is serious about getting the bosses down but can still laugh at themselves on mistakes. A guild that can recover from a wipe in less than 5 mins X_X (so many guilds in the past i've been in have this prob lol). Basically just being positive while we kick the games ass together.

MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION:Lumberjim: Pure of soul, or corrupt of mind? Anyone who wields lumber, is a friend of mine. Corrupt as the come.

Is there anything further you'd like to add or comment on? I've been a warlock class lead, and a rogue class lead, the majority of my experience in Post-Endgame has been on my warlock. With that being said I know about all boss strats and can easily adapt to whatever you guys need me to do. I understand you guys don't really need anymore rogues but i'd be willing to go on a lower status till I get my gear more up to snuff / you actually need another raiding rogue. Lastly me and Meowness, since we started playing wow, have joined guilds as a pair, so just tryin to stick together if you catch my drift. In anycase, thanks again for looking over my app Smile
Back to top Go down
kami
Officer
kami

PostSubject: Re: Dealio - UD/Rogue 70   Dealio - UD/Rogue 70 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 12:42 am

msg kamiz ingame
Back to top Go down
http://cake.wow-dynasty.net
Hb
Officer
Hb

PostSubject: Re: Dealio - UD/Rogue 70   Dealio - UD/Rogue 70 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:49 pm

Send me a tell ingame on Salves/Salvex/Salvez

WHO IS REVIVING DEAD APPS?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dealio - UD/Rogue 70   Dealio - UD/Rogue 70 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dealio - UD/Rogue 70
Page 1 of 1