Cake Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cake Mafia

beating pinatas with sticks in hopes of getting bigger sticks to beat bigger pinatas with since 2004.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Level 70 Rogue

Go down 
+2
Broly
Peerless
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Peerless
Meathead
Meathead

Level 70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Level 70 Rogue   Level 70 Rogue Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:04 pm

Character Name: Peerless
Class: Rogue
Race:Orc
Professions (including any rare patterns):375 LW and Skinning

What is your current spec?: Combat swords
If applicable, do you have off spec gear?: No
Describe how your character will fit into our raid and why we should consider you as your current spec: I'm a beast in dps

How did you hear about us? Poptartman goes to school with me
What server are you applying from? Smolderthorn

Link to armory of your character:http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Smolderthorn&n=Peerless
List of your PVE stats: Strength: 104Agility: 475Stamina: 532Intellect: 42Spirit: 67Armor: 3162Damage: 501 - 598Speed: 2.58Power1685Hit Rating: 203Crit Chance: 21.83%Expertise: 21 More attack power since im getting leg dps enchant soon
Link to a screenshot of your UI (http://imageshack.us):

Playtimes (Server Time Please): Sometimes soccer interferes so I never know
Will your play schedule be changing in the near future? Maybe
Will you get grounded if you get caught raiding past bedtime? Yes after 10 server more on weekends
Will you get grounded if your mother hears me cursing over your Ventrilo? headphones
What do you expect your raid attendance to be? about above 75%

Can you handle a plethora of "oofs", "eeps" and "hup" onomatopoeias during raid? Yes
Are you patient enough to wipe on a boss all night?`Used to it
Tell us the consumables your class uses in a typical raid (try to list rare examples, like rogues using Elixir of Demonslaying on Brutallus) Elixer of major agility and relentless assault

How far have you progressed in Black Temple and Hyjal? No
What kind of raiding experience do you have pre-BC and post-BC? Kara, gruuls, za

Previous Raiding Guilds: Council Of the Forgotten
What made you leave your previous guilds? Disbanded

Do you know anybody that is in Cake? Poptartman, Shaktres, some people from mindtrip

What do you expect from raiding with Cake? gear and fun times

Lumberjim: Pure of soul, or corrupt of mind? Depends on the situation Razz

Is there anything further you'd like to add or comment on? Can't transfer till start of summer, also was wondering if when i transfer if my friend who will be 70(resto shammy) by start of summer can transfer as well. we both know we wont get starting spots in raids but it would be cool if we could get into some.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Broly
Captain Hook
Captain Hook
Broly

Level 70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level 70 Rogue   Level 70 Rogue Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:28 pm

Everyone is currently welcome to join the guild as Friends and Family, so if it's a ginvite you're sought after we can provide that easily.

It's good to know that you don't expect to be starting in raid spots, we do have a plethora of rogues as it is, however my best advice to you is to join the guild, and you'll be invited for things like Kara/ZA/Gruuls/Mag...SSC and TK (I may feel compelled to start forming runs on the weekends on offdays for all who are interested), while doing so you can begin to better gear yourself for us, and if you perform well you will be noted by officers as a possible addition to our raids.
Back to top Go down
Crakroks
Meathead
Meathead

Level 70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level 70 Rogue   Level 70 Rogue Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:07 pm

Broly wrote:
Everyone is currently welcome to join the guild as Friends and Family, so if it's a ginvite you're sought after we can provide that easily.

It's good to know that you don't expect to be starting in raid spots, we do have a plethora of rogues as it is, however my best advice to you is to join the guild, and you'll be invited for things like Kara/ZA/Gruuls/Mag...SSC and TK (I may feel compelled to start forming runs on the weekends on offdays for all who are interested), while doing so you can begin to better gear yourself for us, and if you perform well you will be noted by officers as a possible addition to our raids.

I will be running SSC/TK every weekend if we don't do guild runs during the week (which we wont after the first 1-2 weeks) so be on and you can impress me, and im pretty much the sole voice of reason in the guild! Razz
Back to top Go down
Salve
Officer
Salve

Level 70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level 70 Rogue   Level 70 Rogue Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:11 pm

Crakroks wrote:
Broly wrote:

I will be running SSC/TK every weekend if we don't do guild runs during the week (which we wont after the first 1-2 weeks) so be on and you can impress me, and im pretty much the sole voice of reason in the guild! Razz
lol!
Back to top Go down
Lumberjim
Officer
Lumberjim

Level 70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level 70 Rogue   Level 70 Rogue Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:33 pm

Quote :

Look at you volunteer yourself to be the kingpin of the cupcake mafia.
Back to top Go down
sheep
High Warlord
High Warlord
sheep

Level 70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level 70 Rogue   Level 70 Rogue Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:18 pm

BLASTOISE HAS SPOKEN. Will these weekend runs include Gruul? hmmmmmmmmm....

p.s. why an orc?
Back to top Go down
Salve
Officer
Salve

Level 70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level 70 Rogue   Level 70 Rogue Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:20 pm

Look at you guys derail his app. I'm gonna close it and say that he'll have an FnF ginvite because our raids are full on rogues. Message an officer if you need us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Level 70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level 70 Rogue   Level 70 Rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Level 70 Rogue
Page 1 of 1