Cake Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cake Mafia

beating pinatas with sticks in hopes of getting bigger sticks to beat bigger pinatas with since 2004.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vebans, Level 70 Warlock

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bevans
Meathead
Meathead

Vebans, Level 70 Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Vebans, Level 70 Warlock   Vebans, Level 70 Warlock Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 1:35 am

Character Name: vebans
Class: Warlock
Race: UD
Professions (including any rare patterns): 375 tailoring, no rare patterns

What is your current spec?: a shadow biased 0/21/40 build
If applicable, do you have off spec gear?: No, but I raided as destro for a while in AQ40 before they released 41 point tallents
Describe how your character will fit into our raid and why we should consider you as your current spec: (for some reason armory is showing me at 20/41/0 but thats not the case anymore.) Well the other guild I would join has a lot of shadow priests but not very many mages and its easyer to start out gearing for shadow damage so im rockin the build I am. I'm always willing to respec.

How did you hear about us? Forums
What server are you applying from? http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Vebans

Link to armory of your character:

Playtimes (Server Time Please): all day cause i have no life
Will your play schedule be changing in the near future? summer, so ill have even more time
Will you get grounded if you get caught raiding past bedtime? good one. but no.
Will you get grounded if your mother hears me cursing over your Ventrilo? You should hear my kara raids with my RL friends. i dont give a FUCK
What do you expect your raid attendance to be? umm unless I get hit by a bus fucking perfect. I think i missed one? or two raids in between molten core and naxx, and im counting optional weekend shit in ZG and AQ20 after i had the gear I needed

Can you handle a plethora of "oofs", "eeps" and "hup" onomatopoeias during raid? happens

Are you patient enough to wipe on a boss all night?
I go all night and then some.

Tell us the consumables your class uses in a typical raid (try to list rare examples, like rogues using Elixir of Demonslaying on Brutallus)
Bomb diggity wizard oil, Crunchy Serpant, Flask of Pure death. Sometimes when I raid on my shadow priest for endurance fights ill use an elixir of shadow power and an elixir of major mageblood

How far have you progressed in Black Temple and Hyjal? 2/5 Hyjall 0/9 BT but I've read the Bosskillers page on every encounter
What kind of raiding experience do you have pre-BC and post-BC? Pre TBC I raided Molten Core through Naxx with the same guild (Hellbound Horde, one of if not the farthest progressed morning raiding guild at the time). Ive done 3 chest runs in ZA on my shadow priest. I raided through SSC and TK with the farthest progressed Alliance guild on server at the time (around a year ago, Cobra Kai Dojo on Thunderlord) on a Gnome warlock. Gnomes are for failures (and i have RL friends on Tich)

Previous Raiding Guilds:
What made you leave your previous guilds? Our guild was too lazy to do the BT attunement so I got really frustrated. I know its a bad reason to leave a guild but people just wernt doing it out of lazyness. I was a lock pushing over 1400 spell damage buffed and topping SSC dps charts and I just got bored and decided to play with friends on tich.

Do you know anybody that is in Cake? no. But I know you gotta do the cooking by the book.

What do you expect from raiding with Cake? I expect people who are focused, serious, know how to get down to business when its time to buuuut at the same time arnt pricks and jerks for absolutely no reason. Friendly but can be serious when needed i guess.

MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION:Lumberjim: Pure of soul, or corrupt of mind?222221222221222222122222 (warlocks answer to everything)

Is there anything further you'd like to add or comment on? Yes. My list of warlocks I won't group with grows every day that I play on Tich. The reason i rolled a lock is because most of the people who play locks on tich are for one reason or another retarded. there was a warlock last night in ZA who went AFK when we started a chest run. It seems like every time I group with a lock I get frustrated because its not really a difficult class to play but people still fuck it up somehow.

I am an extremely serious player with a LOT of experience raiding as a warlock. Please look at my Helm, Chest, Shoulders, Legs and Boots and see them gems/enchants; and then realize i have less than 2 days /played at 70. While i may have a LOT of shit gear i mean business. (minus scryer exulted cause im just finishing that grind on my spriest)

Thanks for your consideration.
Back to top Go down
kami
Officer
kami

PostSubject: Re: Vebans, Level 70 Warlock   Vebans, Level 70 Warlock Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:28 am

Bevans wrote:

Is there anything further you'd like to add or comment on? Yes. My list of warlocks I won't group with grows every day that I play on Tich. The reason i rolled a lock is because most of the people who play locks on tich are for one reason or another retarded. there was a warlock last night in ZA who went AFK when we started a chest run. It seems like every time I group with a lock I get frustrated because its not really a difficult class to play but people still fuck it up somehow.

I am an extremely serious player with a LOT of experience raiding as a warlock. Please look at my Helm, Chest, Shoulders, Legs and Boots and see them gems/enchants; and then realize i have less than 2 days /played at 70. While i may have a LOT of shit gear i mean business. (minus scryer exulted cause im just finishing that grind on my spriest)

Thanks for your consideration.
sorry but a bunch of unenchanted tailoring gear and blue gems doesnt impress me that much, re-app when you are done gearing up
Back to top Go down
http://cake.wow-dynasty.net
Hb
Officer
Hb

PostSubject: Re: Vebans, Level 70 Warlock   Vebans, Level 70 Warlock Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:48 pm

WHO IS REVIVING DEAD APPS?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vebans, Level 70 Warlock   Vebans, Level 70 Warlock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vebans, Level 70 Warlock
Page 1 of 1