Cake Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cake Mafia

beating pinatas with sticks in hopes of getting bigger sticks to beat bigger pinatas with since 2004.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warlock - Waffletaco

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
waffletaco
Meathead
Meathead

Warlock - Waffletaco Empty
PostSubject: Warlock - Waffletaco   Warlock - Waffletaco Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 6:09 am

Character Name:Waffletaco
Class:Warlock
Race:Undead
Professions (including any rare patterns):Tailoring/Mining

What is your current spec?:UA 1134 unbuffed shadowdmg 16/17% hit chance . Destro 28% crit chance 11% hit chance
If applicable, do you have off spec gear?: yes
Describe how your character will fit into our raid and why we should consider you as your current spec: Everyone needs a lock =D. And im a utility class as UA which is what im applying as just wanted to post my Destro spec just incase you need me to respec. I have full malediction and shadow embrace. and 2/2 improved imp with 2/2 improved healthstones unless told not to get.
How did you hear about us? Friends in RL are here
What server are you applying from? Gurubashi

Link to armory of your character: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Waffletaco
List of your PVE stats: 1134 shadowdmg, 16/17%hit chance in UA, 28% crit/11%hit in Destro for the moment( trying to get up to par with hit % before a change to destro)
Link to a screenshot of your UI (http://imageshack.us): https://2img.net/h/i16.photobucket.com/albums/b44/g0tenks/meow.jpg

Playtimes (Server Time Please): Anytime mostyl
Will your play schedule be changing in the near future? Nope
Will you get grounded if you get caught raiding past bedtime? Neg
Will you get grounded if your mother hears cursing over your Ventrilo? No
What do you expect your raid attendance to be? Pretty good
Can you handle a plethora of "oofs", "eeps" and "hup" onomatpoeias during raid? yup
Lumberjim: Pure of soul, or corrupt of mind? Corrupt of Mind

What kind of raiding experience do you have pre-BC and post-BC? I've been playin since beta so everything in the game to SSC and TK full clears

Previous Raiding Guilds: 2 many on gurubashi, only recognisable would be Gentlemens Club from Korgath
What made you leave your previous guilds? No Raiding
What do you do in preperation for a new boss fight in progression? Everything possible, foods, elixers, pure death pots, rejuv pots

Do you know anybody that is in Cake?yes, ironsmaiden, lumberjim, modflop, kamiz

What do you expect from raiding with Cake? i expect some pretty good times raiding

Is there anything further you'd like to add or comment on? I've raided and talked to a few of the crew and everyone here seems nice hope its like this for big raids
Back to top Go down
Broly
Captain Hook
Captain Hook
Broly

PostSubject: Re: Warlock - Waffletaco   Warlock - Waffletaco Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 6:24 am

I vouch, Matt knows what to do, isn't stubborn and will try to improve himself, considering our awful warlock situation I say picking him up as UA utility is viable, having two warlocks per raid should pretty much ideal at all times because.

-Two curses (new CoE/CoR)
-More healthstones for the raid (20 as opposed to 10.)
-Hyjal seed of corruption domination

In addition to the utility UA provides as well as the propensity to become a really good destro lock (I'm sure Matt would love raiding pressing one button.)

Also if Matt doesn't show up I can drive to his house and kick his door down and walk upstairs and throw him out the window Surprised
Back to top Go down
kami
Officer
kami

PostSubject: Re: Warlock - Waffletaco   Warlock - Waffletaco Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 12:07 pm

Are you logged in affliction gear? What's with xiris gift?
Back to top Go down
http://cake.wow-dynasty.net
waffletaco
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Warlock - Waffletaco   Warlock - Waffletaco Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:28 pm

thats the single most important thing i want to get rid of...! ! ! then other shit get in line, im working right now on the icon of silve crescent should get it VERY soon
Back to top Go down
Hb
Officer
Hb

PostSubject: Re: Warlock - Waffletaco   Warlock - Waffletaco Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:14 pm

Manny tried way too hard on approving this app.

I seem to vaguely remember liking this guy though so.. cheers
Back to top Go down
Goris
Albino
Albino
Goris

PostSubject: Re: Warlock - Waffletaco   Warlock - Waffletaco Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 4:54 pm

yeah i approve but maybe this time you can stay in los?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warlock - Waffletaco   Warlock - Waffletaco Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warlock - Waffletaco
Page 1 of 1