Cake Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cake Mafia

beating pinatas with sticks in hopes of getting bigger sticks to beat bigger pinatas with since 2004.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skeemlol - Affliction Orc Warlock

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skeem
Meathead
Meathead

Skeemlol - Affliction Orc Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Skeemlol - Affliction Orc Warlock   Skeemlol - Affliction Orc Warlock Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 2:31 am

Character Name: Skeemlol
Class: Warlock
Race: Orc
Professions (including any rare patterns):
Enchanting (Cats Swiftness) // Engineering (Rocket Boots Xtreme)

What is your current spec?: SL/SL for PvP, I go UA sometimes for PvP but i use UA for PvE. I can respec to Destro Raid Spec if needed as well.
If applicable, do you have off spec gear?: Somewhat.
Describe how your character will fit into our raid and why we should consider you as your current spec:

I can respec any time if needed. I am very committed to make every raid possible, and i would like to make lots of progress with the rest of the guild.

How did you hear about us? Forums
What server are you applying from? Tichondrius

Link to armory of your character: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Skeemlol

Link to a screenshot of your UI (http://imageshack.us): http://img16.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=12300_ScreenShot_051708_012104_122_1050lo.jpeg
Playtimes (Server Time Please): Weekdays 3pm - 12 am, Weekends - Anytime.
Will your play schedule be changing in the near future? No
Will you get grounded if you get caught raiding past bedtime? Lol no
Will you get grounded if your mother hears me cursing over your Ventrilo? Nah, <3 headphones.
What do you expect your raid attendance to be? I will be able to make atleast 90% of the raids.

Can you handle a plethora of "oofs", "eeps" and "hup" onomatopoeias during raid? Yup
Are you patient enough to wipe on a boss all night? Yup
Tell us the consumables your class uses in a typical raid (try to list rare examples, like rogues using Elixir of Demonslaying on Brutallus)

Flask of Pure Death, Adept's Elixir, Superior Wizard Oil, Mana Pots, Any Spell damage food.

How far have you progressed in Black Temple and Hyjal? High Warlord Naj'entus, and Supremus in BT. Only Winterchill in Hyjal.
What kind of raiding experience do you have pre-BC and post-BC?

Everything up to Nef in Blackwing Lair.

Previous Raiding Guilds: Last Ascension (Dunemaul)
What made you leave your previous guilds?
Transfered back to Tichondrius

Do you know anybody that is in Cake?
Unfortunately i do not.

What do you expect from raiding with Cake?
I expect to learn new boss fights, and down bosses that not only me, but the rest of the guild have not downed before. I expect to wipe on bosses, and keep trying to down which ever boss that is, until we down it.

Is there anything further you'd like to add or comment on?

I am a very determined and fair player. I have been a lot more of a PvPer since i've started playing WoW. I enjoy PvEing and im looking forward to advance farther in raids.

Regards, Skeem.
Back to top Go down
Broly
Captain Hook
Captain Hook
Broly

PostSubject: Re: Skeemlol - Affliction Orc Warlock   Skeemlol - Affliction Orc Warlock Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:47 pm

Seem pretty knowledgable, you mind relogging on your PvE gear however?
Back to top Go down
Lumberjim
Officer
Lumberjim

PostSubject: Re: Skeemlol - Affliction Orc Warlock   Skeemlol - Affliction Orc Warlock Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 12:26 am

Send me a msg ingame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skeemlol - Affliction Orc Warlock   Skeemlol - Affliction Orc Warlock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skeemlol - Affliction Orc Warlock
Page 1 of 1