Cake Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cake Mafia

beating pinatas with sticks in hopes of getting bigger sticks to beat bigger pinatas with since 2004.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ambrosiae Level 70 Mage

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jawz
Meathead
Meathead

Ambrosiae Level 70 Mage Empty
PostSubject: Ambrosiae Level 70 Mage   Ambrosiae Level 70 Mage Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 3:12 am

Character Name: Ambrosiae
Class: Mage
Race: Undead
Professions (including any rare patterns): N/A

What is your current spec?: I switch b/w 2/44/11 pve and 17/0/44 pvp
If applicable, do you have off spec gear?: full vengeful gear.
Describe how your character will fit into our raid and why we should consider you as your current spec: I respec about twice a week because I enjoy pvping and pveing depending on the needs of the run. If it's karazhan/gruul/mags, i usually like to remain frost to conserve gold, however progression raids and za i respec to pve fire.

How did you hear about us? Niceguy from Triad recommended the guild.
What server are you applying from? Tichondrius.

Link to armory of your character: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Ambrosiae
List of your PVE stats:
Spell Damage: 1159 (all damage)
Hit: 165
Crit: 11.61 (all damage)
Haste: 126
Mana Regen: 227
(Max)Resilience: 422
HP: 7903 (max 12063 when mage tanking Gruuls) unbuffed.
Mana: 8981

Link to a screenshot of your UI (http://imageshack.us): I use WoW's standard UI.

Playtimes (Server Time Please): Every day between 7:30pm to 12pm. I have a girlfriend who comes over so on random days, so I never have an exact time schedule for WoW. The only raiding date and time i can make on time would be Thursday.

Will your play schedule be changing in the near future? No
Will you get grounded if you get caught raiding past bedtime? No
Will you get grounded if your mother hears me cursing over your Ventrilo? No
What do you expect your raid attendance to be? Often
Are you capable of handling any given raid member going on a tirade and yelling at you for wiping us continuously on an easy fight? I probably deserve it if i do.

Can you handle a plethora of "oofs", "eeps" and "hup" onomatopoeias during raid?
Define an onamatopoeia: Spelled "Onomatopoeia": Words that sound like what they mean.
Are you patient enough to wipe on a boss all night? Yes
Tell us the consumables your class uses in a typical raid (try to list rare examples, like rogues using Elixir of Demonslaying on Brutallus)
Crunchy Serpent
Super Mana Potion
Flame Cap
Destruction Potion
Adept's Elixir
Elixir of Draenic Wisdom
Superior Wizard Oil

How far have you progressed in Black Temple and Hyjal? 1/9 BT 4/5 Hyjal
What kind of raiding experience do you have pre-BC and post-BC? I've been on Tichondrius since day 1 until now.

Previous Raiding Guilds: Foundation
What made you leave your previous guilds? Foundation only raids 2 days a week which start before I get off work and we have about 5 raiding mages.
What do you do in preparation for a new boss fight in progression? Farm for pots, gold, and necessary gear
Do you know anybody that is in Cake? I know of Jawwz since my druid Jawz took his name. (my name is actually "Jaw")

What do you expect from raiding with Cake? enjoyment in raiding.

Lumberjim: Pure of soul, or corrupt of mind? Pure Mind, Corrupted Soul.

Is there anything further you'd like to add or comment on? I have a shaman, Arenikos, who used to be my main until i decided shamans were boring to play. He won't be leaving Foundation, however if you need him to heal/dps, he's Resto with +1700 healing and full season 2/tier 4 elemental gear.

Last edited by jawz on Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Broly
Captain Hook
Captain Hook
Broly

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosiae Level 70 Mage   Ambrosiae Level 70 Mage Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 3:45 am

Well our raid times are from 6-10 server Surprised
Back to top Go down
Emer
Camp Counselor
Camp Counselor

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosiae Level 70 Mage   Ambrosiae Level 70 Mage Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 12:06 pm

As we progress further into BT and begin Sunwell, it becomes more important that we have as many of the same raiders showing up each night as possible. I'm not sure you'll be able to make the time commitment that we'd expect.
Back to top Go down
sheep
High Warlord
High Warlord
sheep

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosiae Level 70 Mage   Ambrosiae Level 70 Mage Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 12:52 pm

jawz wrote:

2/44/11 pve

What do you do with the other 4 talent points?
Back to top Go down
Salve
Officer
Salve

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosiae Level 70 Mage   Ambrosiae Level 70 Mage Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:54 pm

I'll take the lack of response to mean that you're not that interested. Thanks for applying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosiae Level 70 Mage   Ambrosiae Level 70 Mage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ambrosiae Level 70 Mage
Page 1 of 1