Cake Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cake Mafia

beating pinatas with sticks in hopes of getting bigger sticks to beat bigger pinatas with since 2004.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xelanader - 70 mage

Go down 
+5
Hb
Hurikane
slowbro
Broly
xelanader
9 posters
AuthorMessage
xelanader
Meathead
Meathead
xelanader

Xelanader - 70 mage Empty
PostSubject: Xelanader - 70 mage   Xelanader - 70 mage Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 2:55 am

Character Name: Xelanader
Class: Mage
Race: Blood Elf
Professions (including any rare patterns): 375 spellfire tailor, 375 enchanter(executioner, and all rep required recipes)

What is your current spec?: its pvp atm but will be 2/48/11

If applicable, do you have off spec gear?: I can make 10.7k hp unbuffed with about 900 dmg and 100 hit.

Describe how your character will fit into our raid and why we should consider you as your current spec: Well as the cookie cutter mage dps spec(2,48,11) I promise to try to keep up with locks, rogues, and hunters while remembering the good ole days when mages were great for dps pre bc. At least I can decurse and make tables.

How did you hear about us? tich forums

What server are you applying from? tich

Link to armory of your character: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Xelanader
my head/shoulders ftl Sad

List of your PVE stats: 1122 spell dmg, 156 hit, 19.26 crit(no talents), 80 haste and depending on the fight i have a spellsurge weapon and darkmoon crusade card.

Link to a screenshot of your UI (http://imageshack.us): the group/raid is in config mode so they can be seen.
http://img239.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wowscrnshot060408225939kb3.jpg

Playtimes (Server Time Please): mon-fri 5pm to 11pm, sat-sun anywhere from 11am to 3am

Will your play schedule be changing in the near future? no
Will you get grounded if you get caught raiding past bedtime? no
Will you get grounded if your mother hears cursing over your Ventrilo? no

What do you expect your raid attendance to be? I might miss 1 raid a month

Can you handle a plethora of "oofs", "eeps" and "hup" onomatopoeias during raid? Yeah, not a problem.

Lumberjim: Pure of soul, or corrupt of mind? I'll determine at a later time but I bet its corrupt of mind just because its the second choice.

What kind of raiding experience do you have pre-BC and post-BC? pre-BC: zg, mc, little bwl and aq 20
post-BC: most of ssc/tk, 3/5 mh, and 2/9 bt

Previous Raiding Guilds: Habitual, cover of darkness

What made you leave your previous guilds? currently in it but will be leaving soon as I find a new raiding guild. As gumi said they have stopped raiding and fell apart since the pvp bans and AoC released. I left cover of darkness because they couldnt get enough to raid for about 2 weeks and habitual GM was pressuring me to join.

What do you do in preperation for a new boss fight in progression? wowwiki, wowhead comments, bosskillers and usually a youtube movie

Do you know anybody that is in Cake? Gumibear from habitual and i do think that is it. I understand what he meant when he posted that he found cake.

What do you expect from raiding with Cake? Raiding in a nut shell - wiping on new encounters for a couple of weeks then farming it for months. I would just like a guild that progresses in raid content, doesn't have to be the fastest on the server. I hope everyone shows up on time, I hate when raids start an hour or more late.

Is there anything further you'd like to add or comment on? if you need to talk to me in game I might be on my alt druid that i have been leveling. name is beefisgood.

I also don't have a problem with the N word or making fun of Jews, Mexicans, Asians(which I am), or any other stereotype. To become a stereotype it had to be true at some point. Smile
Back to top Go down
Broly
Captain Hook
Captain Hook
Broly

PostSubject: Re: Xelanader - 70 mage   Xelanader - 70 mage Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:00 am

Whisper Ironsmaiden, Salves, Lumberjim, Kamiz, or Hbx for an invite

In the meanwhile, I'd suggest you start farming mats for Shadow Resistance as we are encroaching on Mother Shahraz in Black Temple tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
slowbro
Albino
Albino
slowbro

PostSubject: Re: Xelanader - 70 mage   Xelanader - 70 mage Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:07 pm

xelanader wrote:
I hope everyone shows up on time, I hate when raids start an hour or more late.

oof look at him bang on marcelo already
Back to top Go down
Hurikane
Albino
Albino

PostSubject: Re: Xelanader - 70 mage   Xelanader - 70 mage Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:11 pm

Marcelo read Phil Jacksons book and is meditating before every raid. He is also scaring away all the bad energy trolls that lerk on us
Back to top Go down
Hb
Officer
Hb

PostSubject: Re: Xelanader - 70 mage   Xelanader - 70 mage Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:39 pm

slowbro wrote:
xelanader wrote:
I hope everyone shows up on time, I hate when raids start an hour or more late.

oof look at him bang on marcelo already
Back to top Go down
sheep
High Warlord
High Warlord
sheep

PostSubject: Re: Xelanader - 70 mage   Xelanader - 70 mage Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 2:07 pm

xelanader wrote:

I promise to try to keep up with locks, rogues, and hunters while remembering the good ole days when mages were great for dps pre bc.

we have a comedian.

Looks pretty solid. Though for as much time as you put into getting Sunfire Handwraps, i dont understand how you couldn't make a SS hood and get the heroic MGT shoulders.
Back to top Go down
kyokusanagi
High Warlord
High Warlord
kyokusanagi

PostSubject: Re: Xelanader - 70 mage   Xelanader - 70 mage Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 2:11 pm

where u from ?
Back to top Go down
kami
Officer
kami

PostSubject: Re: Xelanader - 70 mage   Xelanader - 70 mage Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 2:26 pm

sheep wrote:
xelanader wrote:

I promise to try to keep up with locks, rogues, and hunters while remembering the good ole days when mages were great for dps pre bc.

we have a comedian.

Looks pretty solid. Though for as much time as you put into getting Sunfire Handwraps, i dont understand how you couldn't make a SS hood and get the heroic MGT shoulders.
i duno i heard emer was doing work last night on a melee favorable fight
Back to top Go down
http://cake.wow-dynasty.net
sheep
High Warlord
High Warlord
sheep

PostSubject: Re: Xelanader - 70 mage   Xelanader - 70 mage Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 2:43 pm

kami wrote:
sheep wrote:
xelanader wrote:

we have a comedian.

calm down, emer always does work.

In the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
xelanader
Meathead
Meathead
xelanader

PostSubject: Re: Xelanader - 70 mage   Xelanader - 70 mage Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 6:11 pm

i do have the shoulders from mgt just need to put better gems in them and as for the hat i've missed 2 hood of hexing but still trying to get one. SS is good but i figured sunfire won't be swapped out unless for 4 set bonus so always nice to have the best gloves in the game.
Back to top Go down
Emer
Camp Counselor
Camp Counselor

PostSubject: Re: Xelanader - 70 mage   Xelanader - 70 mage Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 12:38 am

sheep wrote:
kami wrote:
sheep wrote:
xelanader wrote:

we have a comedian.

calm down, emer always does work.

In the kitchen.
maybe...... Too bad it will never be YOUR kitchen.
Back to top Go down
sheep
High Warlord
High Warlord
sheep

PostSubject: Re: Xelanader - 70 mage   Xelanader - 70 mage Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:40 pm

Emer wrote:

maybe...... Too bad it will never be YOUR kitchen.

haha thats ok, you can do work in your kitchen and then i'll just come over to eat YOUR foods! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xelanader - 70 mage   Xelanader - 70 mage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xelanader - 70 mage
Page 1 of 1