Cake Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cake Mafia

beating pinatas with sticks in hopes of getting bigger sticks to beat bigger pinatas with since 2004.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alibastor- mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alibastor
Meathead
Meathead

Alibastor- mage Empty
PostSubject: Alibastor- mage   Alibastor- mage Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:12 pm

Character Name: Alibastor
-
Server you are applying from: Tichondrius
-
How did you hear about us? following guild progression on wowjutsu
-
Class: Mage
-
Race: Blood elf
-
Spec: 40/0/21
-
Armory Link (make the link work):

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Alibastor
-
List any viable offspecs and gearsets: I have a decent amount of badges saved and the fire neck from hyjal. I can go back to 2/48/11 but have been raiding as arcane for a while
-
Describe how your spec will fit into our raid: I find the arcane spec to work out well as it allows you to continue to do damage and move. My spec gives you 2 ice blocks for added survivabilty and 2 icey viens which allow for more dps.
-
List your applicable PVE stats:

unbuffed I am at 1192 spell dam
134 hit
and 27 crit

-
Link to a screenshot of your UI (make the link work) (http://imageshack.us):

Alibastor- mage Screenshotgh6.th
-

Personal Info

List your Pre-BC and Post-BC raiding experience: I started playing about a month before bc came out so I dont ahve any experience there. Although I am fully atuned for every raid in the game. I have raided and completed all of ssc,tk and hyjal, and I am 4/9 in bt up to Gorefiend down with progression attempts on blood boil.
-
Previous raiding guild(s): Oblivion
-
Reason for leaving previous guild(s): I am actually an officer in oblivion. We have had 2 gms stop raiding and the core of our vets have left and joined Cake Mafai for the most part.
-
-
-
Playtimes (Server Time Please): 6:30-?
-
List possible playtime changes (new job, school starting, etc):none
-
Will you get grounded if you get caught raiding past bedtime?nope dont live with my parents
-
Will you get grounded if your mother hears cursing over your Ventrilo? nope
-
What do you expect your raid attendance to be? 100%
-
Can you handle a plethora of "oof", "eep", and "hup" onomatopoeias during raid? - Of course. If you arn't hearing these then you arn't pushing progression.

Can you afford to bring consumables, pay for repairs, and spec correctly for every raid? yes I can
-

Additional Info

List any Cake references (make sure they know you're listing them): Druidftw, haroof, mypethatesu
-
What do you expect from raiding with Cake? The chance to progress and see all the content in the game.
-
Is there anything further you'd like to add or comment on? I dont mind being a back up at the present time. I just want to be in a guild that will raid and continue to raid even though the xpac is coming out soon.
Back to top Go down
sheep
High Warlord
High Warlord
sheep

Alibastor- mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alibastor- mage   Alibastor- mage Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:07 pm

Alibastor wrote:

Spec: 40/0/21

Playtimes (Server Time Please): 6:30-?

1) That spec is god awful and substandard dps/extremely mana inefficent.
2) We start raid at 6pm.
3) We dont really have any raiding spots for mages ATM.
Back to top Go down
Alibastor
Meathead
Meathead

Alibastor- mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alibastor- mage   Alibastor- mage Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:17 pm

sorry that was east cost time I am available after 3:30 server time.

My spec is very mana intense but is vaible again after last patch that changed spirit. I never have any mana help and have been dps competitive in any raid I have been in. I dont mind being a back up like i said.

Here is the wws from our last run in bt if that is of any help http://wowwebstats.com/b4v63hayh4u4o
Back to top Go down
sheep
High Warlord
High Warlord
sheep

Alibastor- mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alibastor- mage   Alibastor- mage Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:28 pm

At this time we have 3 very active mages, and usually only 2 mage spots, so i'm gonna say thanks for considering us.
Youre welcome to join as FnF (friends and family) but you'll have to reapply at a later time to be a raider.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alibastor- mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alibastor- mage   Alibastor- mage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alibastor- mage
Page 1 of 1