Cake Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cake Mafia

beating pinatas with sticks in hopes of getting bigger sticks to beat bigger pinatas with since 2004.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meowness - 70 BE Mage

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Meowness
Meathead
Meathead
Meowness

Meowness - 70 BE Mage Empty
PostSubject: Meowness - 70 BE Mage   Meowness - 70 BE Mage Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:28 am

Character Name: Meowness (unless I can find the person who owns the name Heiress before I xfer her!)
Class: Mage
Race: Blood Elf
Professions (including any rare patterns): As a Jewelcrafter I have all but a few blues, exalted. with SSO & honoured w/ Scale of the Sands. I just dropped mining to get tailoring, which is still a work in progress. I think I've got 10ish more lvls till max.

What is your current spec?: 10/48/3
If applicable, do you have off spec gear?: I have the staff from Kara & a non-fire only neck I can switch out if you need me to go frost (ick)
Describe how your character will fit into our raid and why we should consider you as your current spec: Well for one, I already worship the almighty (cup)cake. It's all in the same family so just roll w/ me here! Okay srs bznz teim: I feel a lot of mages automatically go frost (survivability in PVP etc etc yawn). *in my best Garth Algar voice from Wayne's World* I like big crits.

How did you hear about us? Tich forums
What server are you applying from? Lightninghoof

Link to armory of your character: Ta-DOW! How ya like me now!?

Playtimes (Server Time Please): I'm random but mostly a night owl. If you see me on in the morning, I prolly haven't slept yet!
Will your play schedule be changing in the near future? Nah
Will you get grounded if you get caught raiding past bedtime? LOL NO!
Will you get grounded if your mother hears me cursing over your Ventrilo? I haven't lived w/ my mother in years.
What do you expect your raid attendance to be? I'll be able to make most raids as long as my kid doesn't get out of his cage >_>

Can you handle a plethora of "oofs", "eeps" and "hup" onomatopoeias during raid? Doh!
Are you patient enough to wipe on a boss all night? Lemme tell you about the 1st time my last guild encountered Archimonde LOL (hint: "let's see if we can last THIRTY seconds this time")
Are you willing to pop flasks and full pots in one night pushing an encounter? Anyone who has raided hardcore should consider this standard procedure.

How far have you progressed in Black Temple and Hyjal? 4/5 MH. 2/9 BT.
What kind of raiding experience do you have pre-BC and post-BC? All of ZG, MC, BWL, AQ 20 & AQ40 (except twin emps & the big C!) .

Previous Raiding Guilds: Eminent Reign & Praetorian
What made you leave your previous guilds? I left ER b/c they disbanded but was w/ them for a year & were the top raiding guild horde side. After ER broke up, I took the opportunity to lvl my mage & decided to stick w/ her, joining Praetorian shortly after she hit 70. I did all my BC raiding w/ this guild but I finally got burnt out quick after having class lead fall in my lap (by default I'm sure LOL). I brought my priest to Tich to get away from raiding & do some PVP... but I miss it now & I don't really care to go back to my old server, so I plan on bringing her here. I know how much Tich LOVES xfers! LOL

Do you know anybody that is in Cake? sadly no

What do you expect from raiding with Cake? Well, cake for one. Razz I expect that people are motivated to make quick progress & that the raid leaders, class officers, & all the people w/ "awesome guild powers" know how to get 25 people to work together while still keeping them motivated if when there's a wipe.

Lumberjim: Pure of soul, or corrupt of mind? That fool owes me $20!

Is there anything further you'd like to add or comment on? I'm a left coast girly & a mom to a 7 year old, mohawk sportin skate punk. I run my own business from home so I have the luxury of wearing jammas all day & having free time to play WoW when I want. I'm a night owl... umm, I'm a pisces, my favorite colour is green & like long walks on the beach..... & cupcakes! If anyone wants to talk to me in game, you can find me on my priest, Confetti.

Also, pirates > ninjas. pirat
Back to top Go down
Broly
Captain Hook
Captain Hook
Broly

PostSubject: Re: Meowness - 70 BE Mage   Meowness - 70 BE Mage Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 2:39 pm

Why not icy veins fire?

Also this guild needs moar estrogens.
Back to top Go down
Hb
Officer
Hb

PostSubject: Re: Meowness - 70 BE Mage   Meowness - 70 BE Mage Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 2:43 pm

Look at you spell color all British.. I dont know if we can handle a female Fura..

Anyways, is that your PvE gear or PvP gear or a mixture.. Im confused
Back to top Go down
sheep
High Warlord
High Warlord
sheep

PostSubject: Re: Meowness - 70 BE Mage   Meowness - 70 BE Mage Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 3:16 pm

Need about 100-110 more spell hit rating.
Back to top Go down
Meowness
Meathead
Meathead
Meowness

PostSubject: Re: Meowness - 70 BE Mage   Meowness - 70 BE Mage Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:28 pm

Wow I'm stupid. Gear is switched out now, sorry to make you look again.

Also, I'm all for the post-icy veins build & have no problem switching to it.
Back to top Go down
Hb
Officer
Hb

PostSubject: Re: Meowness - 70 BE Mage   Meowness - 70 BE Mage Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:33 pm

Send me a tell ingame on Hbx
Back to top Go down
Hb
Officer
Hb

PostSubject: Re: Meowness - 70 BE Mage   Meowness - 70 BE Mage Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:50 pm

wru Dealio
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meowness - 70 BE Mage   Meowness - 70 BE Mage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meowness - 70 BE Mage
Page 1 of 1