Cake Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cake Mafia

beating pinatas with sticks in hopes of getting bigger sticks to beat bigger pinatas with since 2004.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kerengcuk Resto shaman

Go down 
+4
Gumibear
Broly
Fuzzybumpkin
kerengcuk
8 posters
AuthorMessage
kerengcuk
Meathead
Meathead

Kerengcuk Resto shaman Empty
PostSubject: Kerengcuk Resto shaman   Kerengcuk Resto shaman Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:34 am

Character Name: Kerengcuk
Class: Shaman
Race: Orc
Professions (including any rare patterns):Alchemy//herbalism

What is your current spec?: Resto
If applicable, do you have off spec gear?: Enhancement
Describe how your character will fit into our raid and why we should consider you as your current spec: My character will fit as a healer in raid. very good on raid healing.

How did you hear about us? Chikiballz
What server are you applying from? Tichondrius

Link to armory of your character: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Kerengcuk
List of your PVE stats: 2088 healing, 89 haste, 387/216 mp5 with water shield
Link to a screenshot of your UI (http://imageshack.us):

Playtimes (Server Time Please): 6 pm to 12 pm
Will your play schedule be changing in the near future? Nope
Will you get grounded if you get caught raiding past bedtime? no
Will you get grounded if your mother hears cursing over your Ventrilo? no
What do you expect your raid attendance to be? 70-80 %
Can you handle a plethora of "oofs", "eeps" and "hup" onomatopoeias during raid? what ??
Lumberjim: Pure of soul, or corrupt of mind?

What kind of raiding experience do you have pre-BC and post-BC? Pre-bc, Naxx, Aq40 clear, Bwl Clear, Onyx, MC clear. Post bc, Kara, gruul, mag, za. cleared SSC and TK

Previous Raiding Guilds: Ainur Alliance
What made you leave your previous guilds? My brother stop playing so does my sister. actually my sister play again on horde side
What do you do in preperation for a new boss fight in progression? Read up on strat, get to know the boss ability. Get pots and get ready to pay repair bill

Do you know anybody that is in Cake? Chikiballz IRL, gemdiver (talked a couple times)

What do you expect from raiding with Cake? I want to experienced end game content and progression runs. miss the feeling.

Is there anything further you'd like to add or comment on? If i could, i would like to be the back up raiders. but i would love to come on progression run more than anything
Back to top Go down
Fuzzybumpkin
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Kerengcuk Resto shaman   Kerengcuk Resto shaman Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:38 am

so, you seem to be fairly not retarded by your gear choices and gem choices as a whole but I do have a few questions. Why the leather chest with the badge vendor out, why no boot enchant, green gem in belt (epic gemvedor is up), Also the new pvp neck (due to stam + gem) is better then yours, why herbalism as a second profession when gold is so simply gotten? Thats it for now ill find more when i read the app instead of just clicking armory *answer my questions but just cuz im a dick doesn't mean u wont get in Smile*

Edit1: look up Eep, oof, etc....
Edit2: Lumberjim is currupt of mind, post a picture of your UI (user interface)
Edit3: Yes im bored, Is English your first or 2nd language? (more for curiosity)
Edit4: Would you be willing to post pictures of your sister? (serious question)
Back to top Go down
Broly
Captain Hook
Captain Hook
Broly

PostSubject: Re: Kerengcuk Resto shaman   Kerengcuk Resto shaman Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:07 am

This is going to be awesome, we're just gonna take like 6 resto shamans to twins and rape them.

Also, damn fuzzy.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzybumpkin
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Kerengcuk Resto shaman   Kerengcuk Resto shaman Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:31 am

bored and he didnt answer like 4 questions + easy upgrades
Edit1: would u rather apps go through with bad shit?
Back to top Go down
Gumibear
Pale
Pale
Gumibear

PostSubject: Re: Kerengcuk Resto shaman   Kerengcuk Resto shaman Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:08 am

Take some time to look over your application. Make sure to watch for spelling, grammar and puncuation. Make sure what you're trying to say is neatly and accurately presented. Read and understand the application form before posting. If you don't understand something, ask.

For the future, add some meat to your applications. Some history, humor, anything about yourself that will help us get to know you. For the most part, people put as much effort into reading an application as you do creating it. Look at other applications to see what kind of things work.

Relate to the guild! We don't want to raid with a brick that can press buttons in the right order, we want someone who will, hopefully, become our friend. This is our chance to get to know you.

Pretend that this is for a job. Make yourself stand out, focus on your strengths, and SELL YOURSELF!

I'm not your boss, or your teacher, or your guildleader, so why did I take the time to write this? To remind you that respect is a huge part of life, and it starts with you. Taking good care of yourself and looking good is part of self respect; Why should this be any different? Let's face it, taking the time to communicate properly makes you look smart. If you look smart, it's probably because you are. In game, I could care less about how you type, as long as I don't have to strain to understand you. talking liek this is perfectly ok at times, but sometimes it's nice to have something more than 2 word sentences to read.
Back to top Go down
Hb
Officer
Hb

PostSubject: Re: Kerengcuk Resto shaman   Kerengcuk Resto shaman Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:19 am

ITS THE A Z N NIGGA FUCK THE REST

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Broly
Captain Hook
Captain Hook
Broly

PostSubject: Re: Kerengcuk Resto shaman   Kerengcuk Resto shaman Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:54 am

Gumibear wrote:
Take some time to look over your application. Make sure to watch for spelling, grammar and puncuation. Make sure what you're trying to say is neatly and accurately presented. Read and understand the application form before posting. If you don't understand something, ask.

For the future, add some meat to your applications. Some history, humor, anything about yourself that will help us get to know you. For the most part, people put as much effort into reading an application as you do creating it. Look at other applications to see what kind of things work.

Relate to the guild! We don't want to raid with a brick that can press buttons in the right order, we want someone who will, hopefully, become our friend. This is our chance to get to know you.

Pretend that this is for a job. Make yourself stand out, focus on your strengths, and SELL YOURSELF!

I'm not your boss, or your teacher, or your guildleader, so why did I take the time to write this? To remind you that respect is a huge part of life, and it starts with you. Taking good care of yourself and looking good is part of self respect; Why should this be any different? Let's face it, taking the time to communicate properly makes you look smart. If you look smart, it's probably because you are. In game, I could care less about how you type, as long as I don't have to strain to understand you. talking liek this is perfectly ok at times, but sometimes it's nice to have something more than 2 word sentences to read.

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

but seriously, gumi nailed it on the head
Back to top Go down
ktimekiller
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Kerengcuk Resto shaman   Kerengcuk Resto shaman Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:54 am

People apparently liked my previous name Meatballs.

I think that was my seller. lol
Back to top Go down
kami
Officer
kami

PostSubject: Re: Kerengcuk Resto shaman   Kerengcuk Resto shaman Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:31 pm

send a tell to kamiz/kaiiz/salve
Back to top Go down
http://cake.wow-dynasty.net
kerengcuk
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Kerengcuk Resto shaman   Kerengcuk Resto shaman Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:54 am

Fuzzybumpkin wrote:
so, you seem to be fairly not retarded by your gear choices and gem choices as a whole but I do have a few questions. Why the leather chest with the badge vendor out, why no boot enchant, green gem in belt (epic gemvedor is up), Also the new pvp neck (due to stam + gem) is better then yours, why herbalism as a second profession when gold is so simply gotten? Thats it for now ill find more when i read the app instead of just clicking armory *answer my questions but just cuz im a dick doesn't mean u wont get in Smile*

Edit1: look up Eep, oof, etc....
Edit2: Lumberjim is currupt of mind, post a picture of your UI (user interface)
Edit3: Yes im bored, Is English your first or 2nd language? (more for curiosity)
Edit4: Would you be willing to post pictures of your sister? (serious question)

I couldn't afford the gem yet... i was waiting for the haste chest from Zul aman along with the haste weapon. to boost up my haste so i will run out of mana. With s priest seems i never ran out of mana in za or ssc and TK. Yes my gems are mostly epic i used the my badge to get the epic gem except for the belt. Im still thinking whether or not getting the old badge belt for the haste, or the new badge belt. same goes with the boots was thinking of getting the badge boots and put better gem to suit my need. Which pvp neck ? the one with the haste i have not check it out yet. English is my 2nd language. Im sorry i cant post my sister's picture.

Yes im very straight foward, this is my first time applying to guild. I was a founding member of ainur of tichondrius and never switch guild before. sorry for my lack of knowledge on how to apply to guild.
Back to top Go down
Hurikane
Albino
Albino

PostSubject: Re: Kerengcuk Resto shaman   Kerengcuk Resto shaman Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:14 am

Gummi if i made one of those posters with the black border and a life changing trait with what you said and "Respect". Would you sue me for copy rightz
Back to top Go down
Fuzzybumpkin
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Kerengcuk Resto shaman   Kerengcuk Resto shaman Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:31 am

good responses and the old badge belt is better then the new one Smile so your good in thinking about that. As for neck the gaurdian one with 26 haste 57 healing yellow socket. As for boots the badge boots are better imo since the water shield change with a spriest or chain potting it is very hard to go oom.

Edit: personally I cant spell or punctuate either and i speak english so just do what you can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kerengcuk Resto shaman   Kerengcuk Resto shaman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kerengcuk Resto shaman
Page 1 of 1