Cake Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cake Mafia

beating pinatas with sticks in hopes of getting bigger sticks to beat bigger pinatas with since 2004.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Korsek - Enhancement Shaman

Go down 
+3
sheep
Hb
Korsek
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Korsek
Meathead
Meathead

Korsek - Enhancement Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Korsek - Enhancement Shaman   Korsek - Enhancement Shaman Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:13 pm

Character Info

Character Name: Korsek
-
Server you are applying from: Tichondruis
-
How did you hear about us? Whole Bunch of people told me to apply because your guys need an enhancement shaman.
-
Class: Shaman
-
Race: Tauren
-
Spec: Enhancement
-
Armory Link (make the link work): http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Korsek (might still be elemental because I just respect and put on my enhancement gear, 2/45/14

-
List any viable offspecs and gearsets: Elemental(1056spell damage, 25% crit unbuffed), Restoration(2350 healing, 275 mp5 while casting).
-
Describe how your spec will fit into our raid: I'm there to buff other classes, and make our melee dps better.
-
List your applicable PVE stats: 1556 attack power, 28% crit, 609 armor pen.
-
Link to a screenshot of your UI (make the link work) (http://imageshack.us): Dont know how to do that not very good with computers, I just use Bongos, DBM, and omen.
-

Personal Info

List your Pre-BC and Post-BC raiding experience: Have raided Kara, Mag, Gruul, ZA, Hyjal, and Black Temple, have not yet entered into sunwell.
-
Previous raiding guild(s): Conversation Over
-
Reason for leaving previous guild(s): I got gkicked for yelling at a guy named Wonwha for getting in the fiends on illadan like every attempt.
-
-
-
Playtimes (Server Time Please): prob like 10am-11pm, off an on throughout the day.
-
List possible playtime changes (new job, school starting, etc): I currently play football at Sacramento State and am off for the rest of the summer, during football season I'd be late for some raids.
-
Will you get grounded if you get caught raiding past bedtime? Never
-
Will you get grounded if your mother hears cursing over your Ventrilo? No
-
What do you expect your raid attendance to be? around 70-80%
-
Can you handle a plethora of "oof", "eep", and "hup" onomatopoeias during raid? Yes I can handle it.
-
Can you afford to bring consumables, pay for repairs, and spec correctly for every raid? Yes
-

Additional Info

List any Cake references (make sure they know you're listing them): Kyo, Lumberjim, Kamiz, Haroof maybe some other people haven't looked at the roster.
-
What do you expect from raiding with Cake? To progress further then I did in Conversation Over.
-
Is there anything further you'd like to add or comment on? I know what I'm doing most of the time. And if I dont get in because my stats are bad I'd like to join as like a "friend" or something.
-
Back to top Go down
Hb
Officer
Hb

PostSubject: Re: Korsek - Enhancement Shaman   Korsek - Enhancement Shaman Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:20 pm

Where in CA?
Back to top Go down
sheep
High Warlord
High Warlord
sheep

PostSubject: Re: Korsek - Enhancement Shaman   Korsek - Enhancement Shaman Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:23 pm

Korsek wrote:

-
Link to a screenshot of your UI (make the link work) (http://imageshack.us): Dont know how to do that not very good with computers, I just use Bongos, DBM, and omen.
-

r u srs dude?
Back to top Go down
Korsek
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Korsek - Enhancement Shaman   Korsek - Enhancement Shaman Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:26 pm

Sacramento lol
Back to top Go down
Gumibear
Pale
Pale
Gumibear

PostSubject: Re: Korsek - Enhancement Shaman   Korsek - Enhancement Shaman Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:26 pm

Quote :

I think you should be accepted on this answer alone. I doubt there has been one previous app that admitted they didn't know how to do something, and instead just ignored the question.

1) Take a screeenshot with the print screen button on your keyboard.
2) Register on ImageShack
3) Hit browse, and find your wow folder. In this folder, there is another folder called "screenshots."
4) Find the right picture, double click it.
5) Copy and paste one of the links.

Unless you have a mac, in which case you should burn it. With fire.
Back to top Go down
Korsek
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Korsek - Enhancement Shaman   Korsek - Enhancement Shaman Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:35 pm

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img134/4841/wowscrnshot080108134103cg3.jpg
That url work?
Back to top Go down
Gumibear
Pale
Pale
Gumibear

PostSubject: Re: Korsek - Enhancement Shaman   Korsek - Enhancement Shaman Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:44 pm

Yessir.
Back to top Go down
sheep
High Warlord
High Warlord
sheep

PostSubject: Re: Korsek - Enhancement Shaman   Korsek - Enhancement Shaman Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:48 pm

well done.

Do you pvp as enhancement and are you willing to respec to PVE enhancement for raids?
Back to top Go down
Korsek
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Korsek - Enhancement Shaman   Korsek - Enhancement Shaman Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:58 pm

I pvp as Restoration or Elemental, got 410 resil as resto, 350 resil as elemental, Ima start working on my pvp enhancement gear now, and yes I will respec
Back to top Go down
Broly
Captain Hook
Captain Hook
Broly

PostSubject: Re: Korsek - Enhancement Shaman   Korsek - Enhancement Shaman Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 7:12 pm

whats ur enh gear stats like?
Back to top Go down
Korsek
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Korsek - Enhancement Shaman   Korsek - Enhancement Shaman Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 7:19 pm

1556 ap, 28%crit, 609 armorpen,125hit
Back to top Go down
Hb
Officer
Hb

PostSubject: Re: Korsek - Enhancement Shaman   Korsek - Enhancement Shaman Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 7:26 pm

Are you willing to go the distance and do the absolute best possible enchants/gems and always show up to raids as a PvE spec?
Back to top Go down
Korsek
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Korsek - Enhancement Shaman   Korsek - Enhancement Shaman Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 7:30 pm

I'll do whatever it takes to be the best.
Back to top Go down
Salve
Officer
Salve

PostSubject: Re: Korsek - Enhancement Shaman   Korsek - Enhancement Shaman Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 7:32 pm

Message me on Salves or Salvex in game sometime this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Gumibear
Pale
Pale
Gumibear

PostSubject: Re: Korsek - Enhancement Shaman   Korsek - Enhancement Shaman Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 7:42 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
DoubleD
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Korsek - Enhancement Shaman   Korsek - Enhancement Shaman Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:24 pm

Fail for not using TotemTimers, get on it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Korsek - Enhancement Shaman   Korsek - Enhancement Shaman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Korsek - Enhancement Shaman
Page 1 of 1