Cake Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cake Mafia

beating pinatas with sticks in hopes of getting bigger sticks to beat bigger pinatas with since 2004.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gumibear-Feral Druid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gumibear
Pale
Pale
Gumibear

Gumibear-Feral Druid Empty
PostSubject: Gumibear-Feral Druid   Gumibear-Feral Druid Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 12:38 am

Character Name: Gumibear
Class: Druid
Race: Moocow
Professions (including any rare patterns): Herb and transmutation specced alch, no patterns of note.

What is your current spec?: Feral, 0/47/14
If applicable, do you have off spec gear?: I have a resto set with 1500 healing, and a balance set of mostly kara stuff.
Describe how your character will fit into our raid and why we should consider you as your current spec: I saw in the class needs post that 1-2 ferals were needed, and I feel that my gear at the very least compares to your current druids'.

How did you hear about us? I saw a post on the WoW forums.
What server are you applying from? Tichondrius, but I recently transfered from Dalvengyr.

Link to armory of your character: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Gumibear
List of your PVE stats: 17.8k health, 33000 armor, 34% dodge, depending on which staff I'm using.
Link to a screenshot of your UI (http://imageshack.us): [img=https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img299/5152/wowscrnshot052208230944tp5.th.jpg]

Playtimes (Server Time Please): I usually play from about 7-11 most days, I Heard that you run on East Coast time, which applies to me Smile
Will your play schedule be changing in the near future? My Mondays or Thursdays are currently tied up untill around 8 server, this will stop around mid June.
Will you get grounded if you get caught raiding past bedtime? I would hope not O.o
Will you get grounded if your mother hears me cursing over your Ventrilo? Headphones; censorship in banana form.
What do you expect your raid attendance to be? I usually show up early, and to every raid. Usually.

Can you handle a plethora of "oofs", "eeps" and "hup" onomatopoeias during raid? Only if I'm allowed to contribute.
Are you patient enough to wipe on a boss all night? Monotony keeps me feeling young.
Tell us the consumables your class uses in a typical raid (try to list rare examples, like rogues using Elixir of Demonslaying on Brutallus) The only thing I use that most ferals don't are weightstones.

How far have you progressed in Black Temple and Hyjal? I'm currently 3/9 and 3/5.
What kind of raiding experience do you have pre-BC and post-BC? I have no experience pre-BC, and I'm comfortable with all of t4 and ssc, and 2/4 TK.

Previous Raiding Guilds: Habitual
What made you leave your previous guilds? It kind of died- Folks went to AoC instead.

Do you know anybody that is in Cake? I believe I saw Secya in /who, he was in Habitual. So no, not really.

What do you expect from raiding with Cake? I expect a consistent, fast paced progression with a guild not afraid to try the next boss.

Lumberjim: Pure of soul, or corrupt of mind?
Pure corrupted awesome sauce?
Is there anything further you'd like to add or comment on? Well, I wouldn't mind the above question explained, but other than that, I'm ok.
Back to top Go down
kami
Officer
kami

Gumibear-Feral Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gumibear-Feral Druid   Gumibear-Feral Druid Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 12:57 am

/eww at ur UI!
send a tell to me or salves ingame
Back to top Go down
http://cake.wow-dynasty.net

Gumibear-Feral Druid
Page 1 of 1