Cake Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cake Mafia

beating pinatas with sticks in hopes of getting bigger sticks to beat bigger pinatas with since 2004.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beachballs - 70 Druid

Go down 
+8
Emer
kami
sheep
Hb
kyokusanagi
Gumibear
Broly
beachballs
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
beachballs
Meathead
Meathead

Beachballs - 70 Druid Empty
PostSubject: Beachballs - 70 Druid   Beachballs - 70 Druid Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:47 am

Character Name: Beachballs
-
Server you are applying from:
-Tichondrius
How did you hear about us?
-Forums Smile
Class:
-Druid
Race:
-Tauren
Spec:
-Restoration
Armory Link (make the link work):
-http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Beachballs
List any viable offspecs and gearsets:
-Sorry, I don't really have the gear to be applicable for any other spec.
Describe how your spec will fit into our raid:
-I can offer consistent, reliable heals and decurses for Kalecgos.
List your applicable PVE stats:
-Resto - 2200 healing, 415 mp5 OR 2060ish 500 mp5 (These stats are just off of the top of my head, the plus healing is in the ballpark, but I'm not positive about the mp5.)
Link to a screenshot of your UI (make the link work) (http://imageshack.us):
-Beachballs - 70 Druid Wowscrnshot070408190822bu1.th

Personal Info

List your Pre-BC and Post-BC raiding experience:
-Everything up to and including Kalecgos.
Previous raiding guild(s):
-Cult of Reason.
Reason for leaving previous guild(s):
-Cult of Reason - I didn't come to a raid and it didn't go over well. I left to avoid drama.
Playtimes (Server Time Please):
-Whenever.
List possible playtime changes (new job, school starting, etc):
-School starting, it is possible that I will be completely consumed in books and papers. I'm taking all honors classes this year, so odds are that some raids will be missed due to homework and other unavoidable parameters.
Will you get grounded if you get caught raiding past bedtime?
-No.
Will you get grounded if your mother hears cursing over your Ventrilo?
-Of course not. And besides, speakers are for noobs.
What do you expect your raid attendance to be?
-80-100%
Can you handle a plethora of "oof", "eep", and "hup" onomatopoeias during raid? http://www.reference.com/browse/wiki/Onomatopoeia
- Yes.
Can you afford to bring consumables, pay for repairs, and spec correctly for every raid?
-Sure

Additional Info

List any Cake references (make sure they know you're listing them):
-
What do you expect from raiding with Cake?
-Considering I need very few pieces of gear pre-SWP, it most definately isn't gear. I'm looking for a raiding environment that I can enjoy and actually progresses.
Is there anything further you'd like to add or comment on-
I have all of my SR gear for Mother, fully enchanted. 30 healing to bracers, etc...
I am knowledgeable about my class and will bring 110% to raids. I know how to play, and am willing to give and accept constructive criticism when it is warranted.

Last edited by beachballs on Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:12 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Broly
Captain Hook
Captain Hook
Broly

PostSubject: Re: Beachballs - 70 Druid   Beachballs - 70 Druid Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:02 am

relog in ur pve gear plz
Back to top Go down
Gumibear
Pale
Pale
Gumibear

PostSubject: Re: Beachballs - 70 Druid   Beachballs - 70 Druid Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:13 am

Quote :
List possible playtime changes (new job, school starting, etc):
-School starting

Care to explain?

Quote :
What do you expect from raiding with Cake?
-Considering I need very few pieces of gear pre-SWP, it most definately isn't gear. I'm looking for a raiding environment that I can enjoy and actually progresses.

There are so many better ways to say this. It sounds cocky as hell.

Quote :
Is there anything further you'd like to add or comment on
-

Anything, anything at all will help you here. Even a "Not really."

Also, you logged out in pvp gear.
Back to top Go down
Gumibear
Pale
Pale
Gumibear

PostSubject: Re: Beachballs - 70 Druid   Beachballs - 70 Druid Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:14 am

Fucking Manny, beating me to it.
Back to top Go down
beachballs
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: asdadas   Beachballs - 70 Druid Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:41 am

I did relog, and sorry if it came out as cocky. Definitely not the route I was going for.
Back to top Go down
kyokusanagi
High Warlord
High Warlord
kyokusanagi

PostSubject: Re: Beachballs - 70 Druid   Beachballs - 70 Druid Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:44 am

He's 16 years old............ Parent control ???
Back to top Go down
beachballs
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: yea   Beachballs - 70 Druid Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:16 am

No, actually. My parents have given me complete responsibility of my computer / internet activities. I continue to prove myself in school, I continue to have said freedoms.
Back to top Go down
Hb
Officer
Hb

PostSubject: Re: Beachballs - 70 Druid   Beachballs - 70 Druid Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:31 am

As of right now we have two solid resto druids. I like your app, but if we were to invite you would you be okay with being mostly a backup? Sunwell really only needs 1 Resto Druid, and we have 2 with near 100% attendance.. Im not saying you wont get into raids, Im sure there are times our current druids would like a break, but if you do happen to get sat more often than you expected what would your reaction be? According to your responses to playtime, you say that sometimes you may be swamped with school and may have to miss raid, so maybe being somewhat of a backup wouldnt be too bad? Also, considering youre west coast, I dont think it will be a problem, but since youre still in school... Sometimes we extend our raids up to an hour over raid time (Meaning from 10 to 11 Pacific) would this become an issue for you?
Back to top Go down
beachballs
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: nope   Beachballs - 70 Druid Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:09 am

Actually, a back up would fit me perfectly. That way I wouldn't have to worry about scheduling school and wow, I could just go with the flow. And as of time, 10-11 isn't a problem at all. Actually, that's around what I feel comfortable stopping at Smile
Back to top Go down
sheep
High Warlord
High Warlord
sheep

PostSubject: Re: Beachballs - 70 Druid   Beachballs - 70 Druid Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:07 pm

WTF kind of pve gear is that? wait a sec, do you raid as dreamstate? Half of the gear you are wearing is damage and healing. How do you need nothing pre SW when more than a few pieces are at T4 lvl?

And i'm not the resident druid expert but wtf is up with your socket choices?

Somehow i get the feeling you have no idea what you're doing.
Back to top Go down
kami
Officer
kami

PostSubject: Re: Beachballs - 70 Druid   Beachballs - 70 Druid Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:30 pm

sheep wrote:
WTF kind of pve gear is that? wait a sec, do you raid as dreamstate? Half of the gear you are wearing is damage and healing. How do you need nothing pre SW when more than a few pieces are at T4 lvl?

Beachballs - 70 Druid Funnypictureskittenisasfy9
<insert sound clip of bli going "WOAH">
Back to top Go down
http://cake.wow-dynasty.net
Emer
Camp Counselor
Camp Counselor

PostSubject: Re: Beachballs - 70 Druid   Beachballs - 70 Druid Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:19 pm

kyokusanagi wrote:
He's 16 years old............ Parent control ???

Um all I can say is.....Kyo, didn't your mom cut off your internet? That's like ultimate parent control. Way worse than like grounding you from the game.
Back to top Go down
Broly
Captain Hook
Captain Hook
Broly

PostSubject: Re: Beachballs - 70 Druid   Beachballs - 70 Druid Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:05 pm

sheep wrote:

fairly sure that's not the setup he was using considering he's heralded 2200 healing and that spec or setup has granted him 1500
Back to top Go down
sheep
High Warlord
High Warlord
sheep

PostSubject: Re: Beachballs - 70 Druid   Beachballs - 70 Druid Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:12 pm

well he said he re logged in his pve gear so idk....
Back to top Go down
Gumibear
Pale
Pale
Gumibear

PostSubject: Re: Beachballs - 70 Druid   Beachballs - 70 Druid Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:10 pm

Even most gear that he's wearing could actually be considered resto isn't best in slot pre sunwell.

Would you be willing to take up alchemy for the best in slot healing trinket?
Back to top Go down
Verstorbene
Meathead
Meathead
Verstorbene

PostSubject: Re: Beachballs - 70 Druid   Beachballs - 70 Druid Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 5:51 pm

The only thing I could guess is that he has a bad mixture of boomkin gear for dailies, or something.

Please tell me that isn't your pve set.
Back to top Go down
Tsugo
Meathead
Meathead
Tsugo

PostSubject: Re: Beachballs - 70 Druid   Beachballs - 70 Druid Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:11 pm

Verstorbene wrote:
The only thing I could guess is that he has a bad mixture of boomkin gear for dailies, or something.

I agree. Nothing else makes sense and given his articulation isn't that of a typical WoW 16 year old my $ is here.

That said, his rep with Ashtongue and SoS isn't capped so he either got a lot of gear quickly or... <queues the Dragnet interlude>
Back to top Go down
Salve
Officer
Salve

PostSubject: Re: Beachballs - 70 Druid   Beachballs - 70 Druid Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:20 pm

Tsugo wrote:
Verstorbene wrote:

I agree. Nothing else makes sense and given his articulation isn't that of a typical WoW 16 year old my $ is here.

That said, his rep with Ashtongue and SoS isn't capped so he either got a lot of gear quickly or... <queues the Dragnet interlude>

Tsugo, I feel like you're looking through my monitor into my house. I'll have to wear clothing while I browse the forums from now on...
Back to top Go down
Haroof2
Meathead
Meathead
Haroof2

PostSubject: Re: Beachballs - 70 Druid   Beachballs - 70 Druid Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:23 pm

Wheres the epic gems and stuff? Hes wearing Hatefury Mantle (/want) with a fuckign green gem in it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crehate.net
Gumibear
Pale
Pale
Gumibear

PostSubject: Re: Beachballs - 70 Druid   Beachballs - 70 Druid Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:28 pm

Excuse me folks, but this is MY show.
Back to top Go down
sheep
High Warlord
High Warlord
sheep

PostSubject: Re: Beachballs - 70 Druid   Beachballs - 70 Druid Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:30 pm

i already had the best post in this app gummi, sorry.

P.s. way to kill the gruul run you jerk.
Back to top Go down
Gumibear
Pale
Pale
Gumibear

PostSubject: Re: Beachballs - 70 Druid   Beachballs - 70 Druid Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:33 pm

I kicked myself, I wasn't performing to my expectations. Honest.

AND you got lucky with that post. I didn't even get to see this dreamstate set.
Back to top Go down
Tsugo
Meathead
Meathead
Tsugo

PostSubject: Re: Beachballs - 70 Druid   Beachballs - 70 Druid Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:20 pm

Salve wrote:
Tsugo wrote:
Verstorbene wrote:

Tsugo, I feel like you're looking through my monitor into my house. I'll have to wear clothing while I browse the forums from now on...

You finally realized! That's me going, "OMG Salve - WTF are you doing with that poor beagle!?!?!"
Back to top Go down
beachballs
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: yea   Beachballs - 70 Druid Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:35 pm

Obviously that isn't my healing stuff. I did dailies and logged out, that's the gear I do dailies in. I use a 19/0/42 spec for raid healing. And, yes, I did get a lot of gear fast. I didn't say I needed nothing from BT, I said I needed a few things. Those being - Chest, Shoulders, Memento (Rediculous, I agree), and the cape from Bloodboil.
Back to top Go down
beachballs
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Also   Beachballs - 70 Druid Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:39 pm

As for the gem choices in my off-set Boomkin gear, I was leveling jewelcrafting at the time and Talasite was the cheapest gem to craft. Therefore, I had a lot of extra blue quality green gems left over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beachballs - 70 Druid   Beachballs - 70 Druid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beachballs - 70 Druid
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next