Cake Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cake Mafia

beating pinatas with sticks in hopes of getting bigger sticks to beat bigger pinatas with since 2004.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beachballs - 70 Druid

Go down 
+8
Emer
kami
sheep
Hb
kyokusanagi
Gumibear
Broly
beachballs
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tsugo
Meathead
Meathead
Tsugo

Beachballs - 70 Druid - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beachballs - 70 Druid   Beachballs - 70 Druid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:54 pm

beachballs wrote:
Obviously that isn't my healing stuff. I did dailies and logged out, that's the gear I do dailies in. I use a 19/0/42 spec for raid healing. And, yes, I did get a lot of gear fast. I didn't say I needed nothing from BT, I said I needed a few things. Those being - Chest, Shoulders, Memento (Rediculous, I agree), and the cape from Bloodboil.

I'll jump in before anyone else and reiterate the request to make sure you have your PvE healing set available on the Armory - right now, it's still your daily gear and inquiring minds want some insight into your game.
Back to top Go down
beachballs
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: a   Beachballs - 70 Druid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:00 pm

I did relog, but it just updated. Also, my weapon choice and trinkets I switch out frequently. Apostle of Argus or Vengeful Mace/Offhand, and BattleMasters trinket and Essence of the Martyr or Essence of the Martyr and Tome of Diabolical remedy.
Back to top Go down
kyokusanagi
High Warlord
High Warlord
kyokusanagi

PostSubject: Re: Beachballs - 70 Druid   Beachballs - 70 Druid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 4:09 am

Emer wrote:
kyokusanagi wrote:
He's 16 years old............ Parent control ???

Um all I can say is.....Kyo, didn't your mom cut off your internet? That's like ultimate parent control. Way worse than like grounding you from the game.

It was my older brother KAT. It wasnt me............ believe it or not Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beachballs - 70 Druid   Beachballs - 70 Druid - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beachballs - 70 Druid
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2