Cake Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cake Mafia

beating pinatas with sticks in hopes of getting bigger sticks to beat bigger pinatas with since 2004.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poptartman - 70 Warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Poptartman
Meathead
Meathead
Poptartman

Poptartman - 70 Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poptartman - 70 Warrior   Poptartman - 70 Warrior Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 9:25 pm

Character Name: Poptartman
Class: Warrior
Race: Tauren
Professions (including any rare patterns): Blacksmithing and Mining

What is your current spec?: Prot
If applicable, do you have off spec gear?: Fury
Describe how your character will fit into our raid and why we should consider you as your current spec: I think I am a good tank who learns new fights quickly and is willing to raid with the guild when needed.

How did you hear about us? Vw/Shaktres (Friends with them)
What server are you applying from?
Smolderthorn just transfered to Tichondrius though
Link to armory of your character:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Smolderthorn&n=Poptartman
Playtimes (Server Time Please): 5-10 On weeknights sometimes earlier
Will your play schedule be changing in the near future? Possible I never know my schedule I am usually avaible most times though
Will you get grounded if you get caught raiding past bedtime? Only on weeknights other than that no.
Will you get grounded if your mother hears me cursing over your Ventrilo? Nope headphones ftw.
What do you expect your raid attendance to be? I try my best to be at every raid sometimes I cant make some becuase of things in RL.

Can you handle a plethora of "oofs", "eeps" and "hup" onomatopoeias during raid? Yes
Are you patient enough to wipe on a boss all night? Yes
Are you willing to pop flasks and full pots in one night pushing an encounter? Yes

How far have you progressed in Black Temple and Hyjal? First boss in Hyjal other than that no.
What kind of raiding experience do you have pre-BC and post-BC? Kara, Gruuls, Mags, TK, and Hyjal.

Previous Raiding Guilds: Council of the Forgotten (Disbanded)
What made you leave your previous guilds? It disbanded becuase of some jackasses cough sully cough.

Do you know anybody that is in Cake?
Yes Vw and Shaktres and others from MindTrip
What do you expect from raiding with Cake? A good and fun raiding experience =)
Back to top Go down

Poptartman - 70 Warrior
Page 1 of 1