Cake Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cake Mafia

beating pinatas with sticks in hopes of getting bigger sticks to beat bigger pinatas with since 2004.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

70 Hunter JazzBo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JazzBo
Meathead
Meathead

70 Hunter JazzBo Empty
PostSubject: 70 Hunter JazzBo   70 Hunter JazzBo Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:42 pm

Character Name: JazzBo
Class: Hunter
Race: Blood Elf (I know, I am disapointed in myself too.)
Professions : Mining/Jewel Crafter. The rare gems I have worth mentioning are the solid star of elune, the ap/crit orange gem, and the purple ap/mp5 gem. I also can get any other epic patterns from the shattered sun gem vendor.

What is your current spec?: I am BM/MM Currently
If applicable, do you have off spec gear?: N/A
Describe how your character will fit into our raid and why we should consider you as your current spec: I think my character will fit into your raids because I know what I am doing. Currently I have about 1k dps while raid buffed and my gear could be better.

How did you hear about us? My friend was applying so I figured I would as well.
What server are you applying from? Tichondrius

Link to armory of your character: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Jazzbo

Playtimes (Server Time Please): 4pm-12am I can go longer if needed though, I would jsut like to get to sleep around then. I can raid any time during weekends as well.
Will your play schedule be changing in the near future?: It shouldn't but there is always the chance that something disaterous can happen
Will you get grounded if you get caught raiding past bedtime?: Negative
Will you get grounded if your mother hears me cursing over your Ventrilo?: Nope
What do you expect your raid attendance to be?: 100%. as long as I am invited

Can you handle a plethora of "oofs", "eeps" and "hup" onomatopoeias during raid?: I have no idea? But probably.
Are you patient enough to wipe on a boss all night?: Yes, did that a lot in my older guilds.
Are you willing to pop flasks and full pots in one night pushing an encounter?: Yes I will.

How far have you progressed in Black Temple and Hyjal?: Unfortunatally I haven't at all, which is why I would really like to join this guild so I can see more endgame.
What kind of raiding experience do you have pre-BC and post-BC?: Everything up to hydros in ssc, including all the pre bc stuff

Previous Raiding Guilds: Nerfed By Association (for the short time they did well), Eclisped, and Nova
What made you leave your previous guilds?: They all fell apart or currently are.

Do you know anybody that is in Cake?: No

What do you expect from raiding with Cake?: I excpet to see Hyjal, BT, and all that good stuff, meet some new people, and hopefully get some gear

Lumberjim: Pure of soul, or corrupt of mind?: I really have no idea how to answer this. I'll just go with yes.

Is there anything further you'd like to add or comment on?: I really like cake. Cake is awesome, and I like to eat it. The food, not the guild. Never tried eating a guild before.
Back to top Go down
Broly
Captain Hook
Captain Hook
Broly

70 Hunter JazzBo Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Hunter JazzBo   70 Hunter JazzBo Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 2:14 am

I like the fact that you have the Crossbow of Relentless Strikes.

AFAIK it's one of the best BM hunter weapons, yes?
Back to top Go down
JazzBo
Meathead
Meathead

70 Hunter JazzBo Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Hunter JazzBo   70 Hunter JazzBo Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 3:52 am

I wasn't aware it was up there on the best or the bm weapons out there. I guess it makes sense though, it is from heroic badges and the badge vendor sells like around tier 6 quality equipment as far as I know. Its fast attackspeed is nice for bm however I haven't looked at how fast some of the bows from bt and all that good stuff so it may be better them.
Back to top Go down
Hb
Officer
Hb

70 Hunter JazzBo Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Hunter JazzBo   70 Hunter JazzBo Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 4:00 pm

Send me a tell ingame on Hbx
Back to top Go down
Hb
Officer
Hb

70 Hunter JazzBo Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Hunter JazzBo   70 Hunter JazzBo Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:48 pm

WHO IS REVIVING DEAD APPS?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

70 Hunter JazzBo Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Hunter JazzBo   70 Hunter JazzBo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70 Hunter JazzBo
Page 1 of 1