Cake Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cake Mafia

beating pinatas with sticks in hopes of getting bigger sticks to beat bigger pinatas with since 2004.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getbehindme -- Hunter

Go down 
+4
Verstorbene
Gumibear
Lawk
Getbehindme
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Getbehindme
Meathead
Meathead

Getbehindme -- Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Getbehindme -- Hunter   Getbehindme -- Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:39 pm

Character Name:Getbehindme
Class:hunter
Race:troll
Professions (including any rare patterns):mining enchanting - none

What is your current spec?:Marks, but i raid as BM
If applicable, do you have off spec gear?:nope
Describe how your character will fit into our raid and why we should consider you as your current spec:BM is where hunters can put out the most dps possible, my job as a hunter is to misdirect, trap, and dps.

How did you hear about us?i know two people in here
What server are you applying from?Tich

Link to armory of your character:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Getbehindme
List of your PVE stats:1910 ap 26% crit 145 hit
Link to a screenshot of your UI (http://imageshack.us):https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img244/2354/uijl5.jpg

Playtimes (Server Time Please):7am-11am -- 6pm--midnight
Will your play schedule be changing in the near future?shouldnt be
Will you get grounded if you get caught raiding past bedtime?no...haha thats cute
Will you get grounded if your mother hears cursing over your Ventrilo?no...haha thats cute too
What do you expect your raid attendance to be?over 80%
Can you handle a plethora of "oofs", "eeps" and "hup" onomatopoeias during raid?i can
Lumberjim: Pure of soul, or corrupt of mind?corrupt of mind

What kind of raiding experience do you have pre-BC and post-BC?none prebc, and everythign up to 5/5 hyjal exept kael

Previous Raiding Guilds:none on this server but i was in decepticons (firetree) and P E T A (firetree)
What made you leave your previous guilds?decepticons -- the loot was biased and they were not progressing enough, deprogressing if you will. and i went inactive during my trial period in P E T A and got removed.
What do you do in preperation for a new boss fight in progression?watch on youtube first, then repeat, bring pots, food, elixers / flasks

Do you know anybody that is in Cake?yes, shintarozz and kyokusanagi

What do you expect from raiding with Cake?that i will be treated well. and hopefully not be harrassed or insulted

Is there anything further you'd like to add or comment on?I'm a funny person, i'm outgoing i like to have fun but i can be serious when i have to be. i'm easy to talk to, easy to get along with and most of all, i'm a fan of World of warcraft :$

Last edited by Getbehindme on Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:34 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lawk
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Getbehindme -- Hunter   Getbehindme -- Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:23 pm

Sorry son, I'd hate to put you to shame.
Back to top Go down
Getbehindme
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Getbehindme -- Hunter   Getbehindme -- Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:31 pm

i'm sorry...i dont believe i understand
Back to top Go down
Gumibear
Pale
Pale
Gumibear

PostSubject: Re: Getbehindme -- Hunter   Getbehindme -- Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:25 am

Quote :
Link to a screenshot of your UI (http://imageshack.us): LOLCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICK

Quote :

Mm hmm.

Quote :
...my job as a hunter is too misdirect...

Quote :
Do you know anybody that is in Cake?yes, shin and kyo

Believe it or not, this doesn't improve your chances.

Quote :
and hopefully not be harrassed or insulted

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Also, you logged out in your pvp gear.
Back to top Go down
Getbehindme
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Getbehindme -- Hunter   Getbehindme -- Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:43 am

Fixed everything except for the armory picture, i'm going to have to wait till it updates.

and with all due respect, might i ask why being 15 is "mhm" worthy?
Back to top Go down
Gumibear
Pale
Pale
Gumibear

PostSubject: Re: Getbehindme -- Hunter   Getbehindme -- Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:45 am

Quote :
LOLCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICK

http://cake.wow-dynasty.net/reviewed-apps-f9/doishootnow-70-bm-hunter-t495.htm

SWIPER SAID 16 WAS YOUNG. THARFOR, Y'ALL IS YOUNG ALSO.
Back to top Go down
Verstorbene
Meathead
Meathead
Verstorbene

PostSubject: Re: Getbehindme -- Hunter   Getbehindme -- Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:11 am

Gumibear wrote:
Quote :
LOLCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICK

http://cake.wow-dynasty.net/reviewed-apps-f9/doishootnow-70-bm-hunter-t495.htm

SWIPER SAID 16 WAS YOUNG. THARFOR, Y'ALL IS YOUNG ALSO.

Oof, I'm fucked.
Back to top Go down
slowbro
Albino
Albino
slowbro

PostSubject: Re: Getbehindme -- Hunter   Getbehindme -- Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:20 am

i'm hot
Back to top Go down
Broly
Captain Hook
Captain Hook
Broly

PostSubject: Re: Getbehindme -- Hunter   Getbehindme -- Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:21 am

No.
Back to top Go down
Hb
Officer
Hb

PostSubject: Re: Getbehindme -- Hunter   Getbehindme -- Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:57 am

Youre fuckign annoying stop spamming my guild. App denied.
Back to top Go down
Getbehindme
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Getbehindme -- Hunter   Getbehindme -- Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:27 am

you see, thats the thing, how the fuck am i being annoying?
Back to top Go down
Hb
Officer
Hb

PostSubject: Re: Getbehindme -- Hunter   Getbehindme -- Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:28 am

1. You're 15
2. You're Canadian
Back to top Go down
Goris
Albino
Albino
Goris

PostSubject: Re: Getbehindme -- Hunter   Getbehindme -- Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:30 am

3. You're friends with gooks.
Back to top Go down
Getbehindme
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Getbehindme -- Hunter   Getbehindme -- Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:31 am

why is being canadian annoying? and i'm friends with gooks?
Back to top Go down
Broly
Captain Hook
Captain Hook
Broly

PostSubject: Re: Getbehindme -- Hunter   Getbehindme -- Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:32 am

Getbehindme wrote:
you see, thats the thing, how the fuck am i being annoying?

People generally don't like it when subtle hints are dropped and when you whisper everyone when you /who Cake Mafia and try to push your application, perhaps you think your tenaciousness will invoke approval from everyone else but in reality it doesn't, you seem needy and clingy and you should allow the content of your applications speak for itself, I'm not sure if you'd know this because you're so young, but you'll learn it with age and wisdom. Like when you're applying for a job, your chances of getting a job are much higher if you are CURRENTLY WORKING with one instead of being unemployed, they tend to figure that they don't need someone who doesn't already have a job, or pay you a decent wage (they figure you NEED the job if you're unemployed).
Back to top Go down
Getbehindme
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Getbehindme -- Hunter   Getbehindme -- Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:34 am

i've never tried to "push" my application, the only thing i've ever said to anyone was "who is your GM" thats all. nothing else.

EDIT: to be honest with you, i dont think what you said is relevent to the situation, because what have i done that makes what you say true.
Back to top Go down
Hb
Officer
Hb

PostSubject: Re: Getbehindme -- Hunter   Getbehindme -- Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:37 am

We dont like being bothered throughout our entire raid by you spamming us trying to find our guild master. If you couldnt pick up on that fact from the first person you whispered, you should know it by now. Now youre spamming our forums, even though we keep telling you no. Get the fuck off my forums. Application denied.
Back to top Go down
Getbehindme
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Getbehindme -- Hunter   Getbehindme -- Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:38 am

alright, peace easy

btw hb: you clearly take this game way to seriously, when i whisper you once, "oh might i please ask who your guild master is?" you reply with a fierce and angry response which ponders in my mind for a reason i dont not understand because there was no reason for you to say it. its not that hard to say oh the guild master is so and so, or say sorry i'm raiding can you ask me later, and please dont whisper any of my guild members because we're having trouble on a boss or trash or whatever the case is. there is no need to be a dick for no reason at all
Back to top Go down
Lawk
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Getbehindme -- Hunter   Getbehindme -- Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:57 am

Getbehindme wrote:
btw hb: you clearly take this game way to seriously

Why can't you take rejection like a man?

Getbehindme wrote:

Oh that's right. Almost forgot. Try again when they drop.
Back to top Go down
Gumibear
Pale
Pale
Gumibear

PostSubject: Re: Getbehindme -- Hunter   Getbehindme -- Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 8:35 pm

Lawk wrote:
Getbehindme wrote:
btw hb: you clearly take this game way to seriously

Why can't you take rejection like a man?

Getbehindme wrote:

Oh that's right. Almost forgot. Try again when they drop.

Too far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getbehindme -- Hunter   Getbehindme -- Hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getbehindme -- Hunter
Page 1 of 1