Cake Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cake Mafia

beating pinatas with sticks in hopes of getting bigger sticks to beat bigger pinatas with since 2004.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suevara - 70 hunter

Go down 
+2
Broly
Suevara
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Suevara
Meathead
Meathead

Suevara - 70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Suevara - 70 hunter   Suevara - 70 hunter Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 12:18 am

Character Name: Suevara
Class: Hunter
Race: Troll (YEEEAH)
Profs: Mining/engie. My more applicable recipies include Gyro-balanced Khorium destroyer, Repair bots, and various kinds of grenades.

Current Spec?: MM, with a few points in survival and BM.
If Applicable, do you have offspec gear: Not applicable (TO THE EXTREME)
Describe how your character will fit into our raid and why we should consider you as your current spec: Rogues and most other melee classes appreciate my trueshot aura, and my dps/longevity in boss fights is fairly high. As an added bonus, I always carry repair bots and jumper cables with me. (!!!)

How did you hear about us?: Jazzbo and Evamortte are longtime friends of mine: I try to stay in the same guild as them whenever possible.
What server are you applying from: Tichondrius

Link to the armory of your character:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Suevara

Playtimes (Server time pl0x): 5:00 to 12:00. I can go longer on weekends.
Will your play schedule be changing in the near future?: Most likely not. Barring any catastrophic heart failure or unfortunate meteor strikes.
Will you get grounded if you get caught raiding past bedtime?: As a functioning adult, I can truthfully answer with "I make my own goddamn bedtimes."
Will you get grounded if your mom hears me cursing over ventrilo? Yes. Mother does so hate disturbances. Mother doesn't want to lock me in the dungeon, but sometimes mother has no choice. Mother is very sorry for hurting... (PROTIP: NO I'M NOT GOING TO GET GROUNDED)
What do you expect your raid attendance to be? Most likely 90%, family dinners and family events tend to come out of nowhere occasionally.

Can you handle a plethora of "oofs", "eeps" and "hup" onomatopoeias during raid?: Are you kidding me? I have a fucking Ph.D in onomatopoeia.
Are you patient enough to wipe on a boss all night?: Of course! That's the fun part.
Are you willing to pop flasks and full pots in one night pushing an encounter?: Yessir, I am.

How far have you progressed in Black Temple and Hyjal?: Never even been inside.
What kind of raiding experience do you have pre-BC and post-BC?: Pre BC, I had full runs of ZG, AQ 20, and MC. Post BC, I have full Kara, Gruul, and Mag, with a pinch of SSC for flavor.
Previous Raiding Guilds: Nerfed By Association (You know, when they were COOL), The dark legion (Deceased), Nova, maybe 2 or 3 others.
What made you leave your previous guilds? They collapsed or my personal circle of friends left for fresher plains.

Do you know anybody that is in cake?: Well, I saw this girl pop out of a big hollow cake at a party once. I guess she was in a cake for a while.

What do you expect from raiding with Cake?: Seeing new stuff and loot is kinda neat, But I mostly thrive off the camaraderie.

Lumberjim: Pure of soul, or corrupt of mind?: After much soul searching and personal reflection, I'm going to have to stick with (D): Warranty not valid in Thailand.

Is there anything further you'd like to add or comment on? Ingredient: Salt
Back to top Go down
Broly
Captain Hook
Captain Hook
Broly

PostSubject: Re: Suevara - 70 hunter   Suevara - 70 hunter Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 2:10 am

Well melee can certainly give a fuck about TSA, but a marksman hunter would be decent for a hunter group.

How would you spec/itemize BM for instance?
Back to top Go down
Suevara
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Suevara - 70 hunter   Suevara - 70 hunter Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 6:08 am

As Far as TSA goes, I've never had much chance to give hunters benefit from it: Most raids i've been in have had another marksman hunter assigned to the hunter group, so I usually ended up with melee. I understand that it's universally beneficial for physical DPS though.

As far as BM goes, my spec would look like this. In the way of itemizing, I'd gear up mostly the same as I do MM. I might accumulate a bit more haste as BM, however: As marksman, haste does little other than interfering with my shot rotation.

As BM, keeping my attack speed as close as possible to one second would be excellent. In addition, Crit is already important to me as a marksman, but I'd likely increase my hit rating as BM. Missing is a non-issue for me as MM, but with BM's greatly heightened attack speed, it becomes a bit more of a problem. I still wouldn't need to stack it to the degree a rogue or enhancement shaman does, though it'd still take greater precedence than it would if I was MM.
Back to top Go down
bli
Albino
Albino
bli

PostSubject: Re: Suevara - 70 hunter   Suevara - 70 hunter Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 6:33 am

no good Sad lol!
Back to top Go down
Suevara
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Suevara - 70 hunter   Suevara - 70 hunter Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 5:38 pm

bli wrote:
no good Sad lol!

Well, that's...informative?
Back to top Go down
Salve
Officer
Salve

PostSubject: Re: Suevara - 70 hunter   Suevara - 70 hunter Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 5:50 pm

Realistically I don't see any crazy hunter groups in our 25 mans where TSA would be useful. We'll be considering a couple hunters over the next couple days.
Back to top Go down
Suevara
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Suevara - 70 hunter   Suevara - 70 hunter Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 7:19 pm

Salve wrote:
Realistically I don't see any crazy hunter groups in our 25 mans where TSA would be useful. We'll be considering a couple hunters over the next couple days.

Again, I reiterate that TSA is excellent for melee classes as well. Please keep me in mind, though I understand if you decide not to take me.
Back to top Go down
kami
Officer
kami

PostSubject: Re: Suevara - 70 hunter   Suevara - 70 hunter Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 12:29 am

hunters don't fit into the melee group in 25 mans, you're posting an app with half your gear unenchanted, put some effort into your character.
in short, bli has spoken.
Back to top Go down
http://cake.wow-dynasty.net
Hb
Officer
Hb

PostSubject: Re: Suevara - 70 hunter   Suevara - 70 hunter Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:51 pm

I blame Marcelo for this madness
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suevara - 70 hunter   Suevara - 70 hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suevara - 70 hunter
Page 1 of 1