Cake Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cake Mafia

beating pinatas with sticks in hopes of getting bigger sticks to beat bigger pinatas with since 2004.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lawkenah - Hunter

Go down 
+6
sheep
kami
Fuzzybumpkin
Broly
Gumibear
Lawk
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Lawk
Meathead
Meathead

Lawkenah - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Lawkenah - Hunter   Lawkenah - Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:29 pm

Character Name: Lawkenah
Class: Hunter
Race: Tauren
Professions (including any rare patterns): 375 Skins and Hides. Can craft most patters out of BT and Hyjal. All drums as well.

What is your current spec?: BM PvE (41/20/0)

If applicable, do you have off spec gear?: I have some strict Agility pieces for a Survival build, but not much.

Describe how your character will fit into our raid and why we should consider you as your current spec: My current spec has the best output of DPS of my 3 trees. Can fit into a raid easily due to 3% increased damage for the party and I can roll haste drums.

How did you hear about us? No idea.

What server are you applying from? Tich

Link to armory of your character: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Lawkenah

List of your PVE stats: 2200RAP, 32% to crit, 6% to hit

Link to a screenshot of your UI (http://imageshack.us): http://img510.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sadadqzj7.jpg (omen isn't showing but I have it.)

Playtimes (Server Time Please): 5:30(pm) - 12:00(pm)
Will your play schedule be changing in the near future? Nope
Will you get grounded if you get caught raiding past bedtime? Bedtime?
Will you get grounded if your mother hears cursing over your Ventrilo? She's used to it by now.
What do you expect your raid attendance to be? 99%
Can you handle a plethora of "oofs", "eeps" and "hup" onomatopoeias during raid? Absolutely.
Lumberjim: Pure of soul, or corrupt of mind? Clearly corrupt of mind.

What kind of raiding experience do you have pre-BC and post-BC? Up to Twin Emps pre-BC and up to Kalecgos in BC. (full clear SSC, TK, Hyjal, BT)

Previous Raiding Guilds: Conversation Over.

What made you leave your previous guilds? One of my family members got really sick and I went inactive for a few weeks so they kicked me.

What do you do in preparation for a new boss fight in progression? Read alot about what's expected of my class during the fight and watch videos.

Do you know anybody that is in Cake? Lumberjim, Kamiz, Kyo o.O

What do you expect from raiding with Cake? Just to be in a fun environment while pushing content. Making new friends along the way is always good.

Is there anything further you'd like to add or comment on? Think i'll leave the rest to you guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gumibear
Pale
Pale
Gumibear

Lawkenah - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lawkenah - Hunter   Lawkenah - Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:47 pm

I don't think you understand how painful the red is. Other than that, nice app.
Back to top Go down
Broly
Captain Hook
Captain Hook
Broly

Lawkenah - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lawkenah - Hunter   Lawkenah - Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:58 pm

As a BM hunter in your gear, you should consistently do top5 dps (provided you have a good hunter group).

Main questions. How much DPS can you sustain? And we have a history of our hunters pulling aggro, is this an issue for you with a 30 second cooldown on a complete aggro wipe? Because if it is, you cannot be expected to last very long
Back to top Go down
Lawk
Meathead
Meathead

Lawkenah - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lawkenah - Hunter   Lawkenah - Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:45 pm

It's true. In my current gear I don't believe I ever saw myself below 4th on the meters. Even for trash o.O Average DPS in our raids for me was about 1100. I've seen it higher at times, but under different circumstances.

Feign is always on cooldown waiting to be spammed again. And I also keep omen as a large box on my screen so I can't miss it. Shouldn't be an issue.
Back to top Go down
Broly
Captain Hook
Captain Hook
Broly

Lawkenah - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lawkenah - Hunter   Lawkenah - Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:37 am

Sorry let me rephrase, what's the maximum DPS you've attained?
Back to top Go down
Lawk
Meathead
Meathead

Lawkenah - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lawkenah - Hunter   Lawkenah - Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:24 am

Sorry man, I don't really remember. I competed with a rogue that averaged about 1800 DPS a few times, but I don't want to throw some BS number at you if it isn't fact.
You also said, "assuming I was in a good hunter group". Such a thing didn't exist in CO. I'd definitely like a chance to prove my worth though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fuzzybumpkin
Meathead
Meathead

Lawkenah - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lawkenah - Hunter   Lawkenah - Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:41 am

What does your normal group consist of, and what would you consider an ideal group for a hunter?
Back to top Go down
kami
Officer
kami

Lawkenah - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lawkenah - Hunter   Lawkenah - Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:25 pm

Isn't hit cap 9% for hunters? Any reason you aren't capped? Too many dagger of bad mojos imo!!
oh and do me a favor and logout in your pve gear nig, your pvp gear hurts my eyes
Back to top Go down
http://cake.wow-dynasty.net
sheep
High Warlord
High Warlord
sheep

Lawkenah - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lawkenah - Hunter   Lawkenah - Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:07 pm

[Signet of Eternal Life]

/facepalm
Back to top Go down
Lawk
Meathead
Meathead

Lawkenah - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lawkenah - Hunter   Lawkenah - Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:24 pm

Haha, ya. I'm aware my PvP gear sucks. But then again that's not why I'm here right?

Well usually I was stuck in a group with a couple healers(not shaman) and a warlock or 2. Ideal group is 3 BM hunters, 1Spriest, and a feral Druid.
On a side note, the Spriest isn't a must if you guys run Retadins. Also something that didn't exist in CO.

Yes it's true, I'm currently not hit capped. I'm not so sure about the 9%, but I have pieces that can fix it. If I must I'll bench my daggers and use my Halberd :/

So I logged out in PvE gear. I put on gear that put's my hit to exactly 9%. I only lose about 30RAP.
Back to top Go down
Broly
Captain Hook
Captain Hook
Broly

Lawkenah - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lawkenah - Hunter   Lawkenah - Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:46 pm

lol, whatever, i think we need hunters, i say we give him a shot, but let me warning homey, if you do suck, you will never get out alive

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
kami
Officer
kami

Lawkenah - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lawkenah - Hunter   Lawkenah - Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:55 pm

lawk send me a tell ingame on kaiiz or kamiz, id like to talk to you
Back to top Go down
http://cake.wow-dynasty.net
kyokusanagi
High Warlord
High Warlord
kyokusanagi

Lawkenah - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lawkenah - Hunter   Lawkenah - Hunter Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:55 pm

Lawk wrote:
You also said, "assuming I was in a good hunter group". Such a thing didn't exist in CO. I'd definitely like a chance to prove my worth though Very Happy

Lol........ vouch ^^

No hating but I never see our hunter on top 4, or I am just bad and never pay attention to dps list Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Goris
Albino
Albino
Goris

Lawkenah - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lawkenah - Hunter   Lawkenah - Hunter Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:23 pm

kyo you are fucking stupid lovehurts destroys the dps meters
Back to top Go down
Hb
Officer
Hb

Lawkenah - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lawkenah - Hunter   Lawkenah - Hunter Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:43 pm

Gumibear wrote:
I don't think you understand how painful the red is. Other than that, nice app.
Back to top Go down
sheep
High Warlord
High Warlord
sheep

Lawkenah - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lawkenah - Hunter   Lawkenah - Hunter Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:17 pm

it's red like vince's blood.
Back to top Go down
Lawk
Meathead
Meathead

Lawkenah - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Sweet.   Lawkenah - Hunter Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:02 pm

Now that I know you guys love the color red ...

I'll start submitting all forum posts in massive, red font.
Back to top Go down
Salve
Officer
Salve

Lawkenah - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lawkenah - Hunter   Lawkenah - Hunter Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:21 pm

Have you messaged Kami yet, nigger?
Back to top Go down
Lawk
Meathead
Meathead

Lawkenah - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lawkenah - Hunter   Lawkenah - Hunter Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:23 pm

Yes indeed. I'll be on today ready to raid.
Back to top Go down
Hb
Officer
Hb

Lawkenah - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lawkenah - Hunter   Lawkenah - Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 3:51 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lawkenah - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lawkenah - Hunter   Lawkenah - Hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lawkenah - Hunter
Page 1 of 1