Cake Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cake Mafia

beating pinatas with sticks in hopes of getting bigger sticks to beat bigger pinatas with since 2004.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Doishootnow-70 Bm hunter

Go down 
+2
Salve
doishootnow
6 posters
AuthorMessage
doishootnow
Meathead
Meathead

Doishootnow-70 Bm hunter Empty
PostSubject: Doishootnow-70 Bm hunter   Doishootnow-70 Bm hunter Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:29 am

Character Name:Doishootnow
Class:Hunter
Race:Troll
Professions (including any rare patterns):Skinning-maxed Enchanting at 351 but was thinking of dropping and doing leatherworking

What is your current spec?:Bm pve 40/21/0 i believe
If applicable, do you have off spec gear?:n/a on hunter
Describe how your character will fit into our raid and why we should consider you as your current spec:Well im a bm hunter good for great dps and Misdirects etc...

How did you hear about us?i was helping a lower level member complete a quest in nagrand
What server are you applying from?Tichondrius

Link to armory of your character:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Doishootnow
List of your PVE stats:1800 rap 26 crit and max hit
Link to a screenshot of your UI (http://imageshack.us):

Playtimes (Server Time Please):Anytime really
Will your play schedule be changing in the near future?well when school starts sure but not much for night time
Will you get grounded if you get caught raiding past bedtime?No
Will you get grounded if your mother hears cursing over your Ventrilo?No
What do you expect your raid attendance to be?75%
Can you handle a plethora of "oofs", "eeps" and "hup" onomatopoeias during raid?Sure can
Lumberjim: Pure of soul, or corrupt of mind?Pure of Soul sure

What kind of raiding experience do you have pre-BC and post-BC?Post bc-kael(tk) Vash(ssc)

Previous Raiding Guilds:Menzoberran,Resonance
What made you leave your previous guilds?Not raiding and not really needing a hunter too much
What do you do in preperation for a new boss fight in progression?Read up on it watch videos get flask,elixirs,food etc...

Do you know anybody that is in Cake?not personnally dunno if ive even raided with any either

What do you expect from raiding with Cake?Fun,Experience with new raids, have a good time but be serious in raiding also

Is there anything further you'd like to add or comment on?Nope TY:)
Back to top Go down
Salve
Officer
Salve

PostSubject: Re: Doishootnow-70 Bm hunter   Doishootnow-70 Bm hunter Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:50 am

Does your current guild know or care that your have green quality gems in your gear? Serious question.
Back to top Go down
doishootnow
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Doishootnow-70 Bm hunter   Doishootnow-70 Bm hunter Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:54 am

Salve wrote:
Does your current guild know or care that your have green quality gems in your gear? Serious question.
honestly my last guild didnt need me im not in a guild atm but which items are u talkin about if i may ask
Back to top Go down
Gumibear
Pale
Pale
Gumibear

PostSubject: Re: Doishootnow-70 Bm hunter   Doishootnow-70 Bm hunter Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:43 am

You have green gems in your helm and shoulders. I would have thought 35 agility would be better for a hunter as an enchant. Nice glove enchant.

Quote :
It's actually 41/20.

Quote :
Describe how your character will fit into our raid and why we should consider you as your current spec:Well im a bm hunter good for great dps and Misdirects etc...

We know what hunters are for. Compare yourself to our current hunters and other dps, and tell us how you think you stack up in those welfare epics/gems.

Quote :

Answer please. I'm looking for new UI ideas/ information on your clicking habits.

Quote :

So we can expect you to miss one night a week, every week?

Quote :

No.

Quote :
which items are u talkin about if i may ask

:-/

Quote :
Back to top Go down
doishootnow
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Doishootnow-70 Bm hunter   Doishootnow-70 Bm hunter Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:46 am

Gumibear wrote:
You have green gems in your helm and shoulders. I would have thought 35 agility would be better for a hunter as an enchant. Nice glove enchant.

Quote :
It's actually 41/20.

Quote :

We know what hunters are for. Compare yourself to our current hunters and other dps, and tell us how you think you stack up in those welfare epics/gems.

Quote :

Answer please. I'm looking for new UI ideas/ information on your clicking habits.

Quote :

Quote :

No.

Quote :

Quote :
well about raid attendance i do work some night shifts but i will let u know when i cant make it and ill have to log on and get u image of ui when i can
Back to top Go down
doishootnow
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Doishootnow-70 Bm hunter   Doishootnow-70 Bm hunter Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:04 am

Salve wrote:
OOOOOO gems i thought u said items my bad i know i was planning on getting t5 helm soon and didnt wanna spend money on it but the t5 helm i was supposed to get my old guild leader didnt master loot it to me and i got screwed on that deal
Back to top Go down
doishootnow
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Doishootnow-70 Bm hunter   Doishootnow-70 Bm hunter Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:48 am

Gumibear wrote:

Quote :
It's actually 41/20.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

No.

Quote :

Quote :
Doishootnow-70 Bm hunter Wowscrnshot071908003017uz1.th that is my ui
Back to top Go down
cip
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Doishootnow-70 Bm hunter   Doishootnow-70 Bm hunter Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 8:28 am

a troll and a clicker
WHAT THE FUCK

edit: u dont even have a shoulder enchant. huge failure
Back to top Go down
Broly
Captain Hook
Captain Hook
Broly

PostSubject: Re: Doishootnow-70 Bm hunter   Doishootnow-70 Bm hunter Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 8:42 am

there needs to be a reverse cheers
Back to top Go down
doishootnow
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Doishootnow-70 Bm hunter   Doishootnow-70 Bm hunter Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:59 am

cip wrote:
a troll and a clicker
WHAT THE FUCK

how do u know im a clicker my whole bar is keybinded and ive been getting rep for it but just started here recently trust me im not a noob
Back to top Go down
slowbro
Albino
Albino
slowbro

PostSubject: Re: Doishootnow-70 Bm hunter   Doishootnow-70 Bm hunter Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:03 pm

Young, floppy, poorly geared

And stated that you're not a noob usually means that you are.
Back to top Go down
cip
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Doishootnow-70 Bm hunter   Doishootnow-70 Bm hunter Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:28 pm

doishootnow wrote:
cip wrote:
a troll and a clicker
WHAT THE FUCK

how do u know im a clicker my whole bar is keybinded and ive been getting rep for it but just started here recently trust me im not a noob

YOUR ALDOR REP IS FRIENDLY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doishootnow-70 Bm hunter   Doishootnow-70 Bm hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doishootnow-70 Bm hunter
Page 1 of 1