Cake Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cake Mafia

beating pinatas with sticks in hopes of getting bigger sticks to beat bigger pinatas with since 2004.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dafoe - 70 hunter

Go down 
+3
Broly
Alonex
Dafoe
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dafoe
Meathead
Meathead
Dafoe

Dafoe - 70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Dafoe - 70 hunter   Dafoe - 70 hunter Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:31 am

Character Name: Dafoe
Class: Hunter
Race: Blood elf
Professions (including any rare patterns):

375 mining
375 JC - Not too many rare patterns, but i have all the hyjal epic patterns

What is your current spec?: http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/hunter/talents.html?tal=0000000000000000000000505201205000000000033301000500322300520351
If applicable, do you have off spec gear?: I'd just have to regem i guess
Describe how your character will fit into our raid and why we should consider you as your current spec:

I have raided as survival to provide a supporting roll in raid situations to help with dps

How did you hear about us? My RL friend, Evan (Vaen/trash) suggested i transfered over
What server are you applying from? I came initially from nathrezeim from a raiding guild i attended weekly until i was replaced for taking on real life stuffs for a week or so.

Link to armory of your character: Hasn't updated I even exist since i transfered
List of your PVE stats: On UI profile
Link to a screenshot of your UI (http://imageshack.us): http://img216.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wowscrnshot051808221745nl9.jpg

Link above also has my pve stats.

Playtimes (Server Time Please): 7pm - 12am would be ideal raid times but i'm flexible
Will your play schedule be changing in the near future? nope
Will you get grounded if you get caught raiding past bedtime? Nah
Will you get grounded if your mother hears me cursing over your Ventrilo? Nope
What do you expect your raid attendance to be? 100% of the times I'm expected to attend

Can you handle a plethora of "oofs", "eeps" and "hup" onomatopoeias during raid? Indeed!
Are you patient enough to wipe on a boss all night? Yeah, Really used to that
Tell us the consumables your class uses in a typical raid (try to list rare examples, like rogues using Elixir of Demonslaying on Brutallus)

Haven't really found the situation to use "rare" consumables, but for every raid I use warp burgers, elixir of major agility, brilliant mana oil, or for longer fights, i'll keep on mageblood elixir, or anything else to grant me mp5 to sustain my dps

How far have you progressed in Black Temple and Hyjal? I have only killed the first two bosses in mount hyjal, and have no experience in BT
What kind of raiding experience do you have pre-BC and post-BC?
Pre BC - mc,bwl,zg, aq20. crap like that

post BC, mag, gruul. tk,ssc, 2 bosses in hyjal

Previous Raiding Guilds:
What made you leave your previous guilds? I wanted to play with vaen again, and i got replaced for having a life out side of wow in my old guild on nath.

Do you know anybody that is in Cake? Vaen, maybe more, i just don't know their new names

What do you expect from raiding with Cake? A good fuckin time, I enjoy raiding.

Lumberjim: Pure of soul, or corrupt of mind? Body and soul? Like Coltrane?

Is there anything further you'd like to add or comment on? I'm fucking pretty, let me raid with you
Back to top Go down
Alonex
Meathead
Meathead
Alonex

Dafoe - 70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dafoe - 70 hunter   Dafoe - 70 hunter Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:40 am

Good gear, give him a shot imo

PS my sig owns all
Back to top Go down
Broly
Captain Hook
Captain Hook
Broly

Dafoe - 70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dafoe - 70 hunter   Dafoe - 70 hunter Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:46 am

wow kevin, you mean avatar

and yes scrubs ownzp lz
Back to top Go down
Dafoe
Meathead
Meathead
Dafoe

Dafoe - 70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dafoe - 70 hunter   Dafoe - 70 hunter Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:48 am

Alonex wrote:
Good gear, give him a shot imo

PS my sig owns all

rofl, I love the janitor
Back to top Go down
bli
Albino
Albino
bli

Dafoe - 70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dafoe - 70 hunter   Dafoe - 70 hunter Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:58 am

survival is good for expose weakness.
with that being said after you have expose a hunter should work on their personal dps
a good spec to support that idea would be something along the lines of http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=cxbZVxbRVZcGh0tcMhVoh

also, blood lust brooch>battlemaster (which is easily attainable)
ravager/windserpent > cat(and feed it to make it happy)
you have way over hit cap which you can afford to drop to pick up dps- you have surefooted that's 3%hit from talents. drop that hit and pick up other stats, +ArP,Ap,crit ETC.
and i hope youre not socketing ap/crit gems (since as survival is your main spec)
Quote :
Haven't really found the situation to use "rare" consumables, but for every raid I use warp burgers, elixir of major agility, brilliant mana oil, or for longer fights, i'll keep on mageblood elixir, or anything else to grant me mp5 to sustain my dps
hope your stocking up righteous weapon coatings for sunwell also
Back to top Go down
Alonex
Meathead
Meathead
Alonex

Dafoe - 70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dafoe - 70 hunter   Dafoe - 70 hunter Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 3:03 am

bli wrote:
survival is good for expose weakness.
with that being said after you have expose a hunter should work on their personal dps
a good spec to support that idea would be something along the lines of http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=cxbZVxbRVZcGh0tcMhVoh

also, blood lust brooch>battlemaster (which is easily attainable)
ravager/windserpent > cat(and feed it to make it happy)
you have way over hit cap which you can afford to drop to pick up dps- you have surefooted that's 3%hit from talents. drop that hit and pick up other stats, +ArP,Ap,crit ETC.
and i hope youre not socketing ap/crit gems (since as survival is your main spec)
Quote :
hope your stocking up righteous weapon coatings for sunwell also

BLI SETTLE DOWN CHAMP
Back to top Go down
bli
Albino
Albino
bli

Dafoe - 70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dafoe - 70 hunter   Dafoe - 70 hunter Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 3:04 am

i'm calm... Cool
Back to top Go down
slowbro
Albino
Albino
slowbro

Dafoe - 70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dafoe - 70 hunter   Dafoe - 70 hunter Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 3:45 am

I don't know if I can support someone named after william dafoe.
Back to top Go down
kami
Officer
kami

Dafoe - 70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dafoe - 70 hunter   Dafoe - 70 hunter Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 3:59 am

i approve of this thread
Back to top Go down
http://cake.wow-dynasty.net
slowbro
Albino
Albino
slowbro

Dafoe - 70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dafoe - 70 hunter   Dafoe - 70 hunter Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 4:01 am

I support more Bli threads.
Back to top Go down
Alonex
Meathead
Meathead
Alonex

Dafoe - 70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dafoe - 70 hunter   Dafoe - 70 hunter Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:20 am

bli wrote:
i'm calm... Cool

<3 <3 <3 bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Goris
Albino
Albino
Goris

Dafoe - 70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dafoe - 70 hunter   Dafoe - 70 hunter Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 12:52 pm

slowbro wrote:
I don't know if I can support someone named after william dafoe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dafoe - 70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dafoe - 70 hunter   Dafoe - 70 hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dafoe - 70 hunter
Page 1 of 1