Cake Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cake Mafia

beating pinatas with sticks in hopes of getting bigger sticks to beat bigger pinatas with since 2004.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secksybeast - 70 Enhancement/Elemental Shaman

Go down 
+4
Verstorbene
mypethatesu
Gumibear
sexsybeast
8 posters
AuthorMessage
sexsybeast
Meathead
Meathead
sexsybeast

Secksybeast - 70 Enhancement/Elemental Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Secksybeast - 70 Enhancement/Elemental Shaman   Secksybeast - 70 Enhancement/Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:47 am

Character Info

Character Name:
-Secksybeast
Server you are applying from:
-Tichondrius
How did you hear about us?
-Couple friends joined you guild.
Class:
-Shaman
Race:
-Orc
Spec:
-0/45/16 Enhancement
Armory Link (make the link work):
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Secksybeast
List any viable offspecs and gearsets:
-I have a complete Elemental Set with about 920 spell dmg and 40+% crit without totems
Describe how your spec will fit into our raid:
-My spec will bring a few things to your raids, specificaly the melee group. These things would include Windfury Totem, Strength of earth, Bloodlust, and Unleashed Rage.
List your applicable PVE stats:
-1536 ap, 28.63% crit, 122 hit
Link to a screenshot of your UI (make the link work) (http://imageshack.us):
-https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img212/6706/wowscrnshot080108221601zw9.jpg

Personal Info

List your Pre-BC and Post-BC raiding experience:
-Was a Hardcore MC and BWL Raider, Just getting to work on Huhu when BC came out, BC, ive done everything up to Bloodboil, but I am a fast learner and will be able to pick up any fight quickly.
Previous raiding guild(s):
-On just Tich: Oblivion, Instinct, Foundation
Reason for leaving previous guild(s):
-Left Found due to schedule conflicts. Instinct merged with Oblivion, multiple key members of oblivion stoped playing/raiding making raiding the guild all but die.
Playtimes (Server Time Please):
-Until I start college again in the fall, Sunday-Tuesday I'm usually on most of the day, Wednesdays I work untill 5 o'clock, Thursday-Friday I'm usually on all day, Saturday I work the same hours as Wednesdays.
List possible playtime changes (new job, school starting, etc):
-Starting mid September I will be going back to college, but this shoudl not bet a problem seeing as I will be taking mainly morning/noon classes.
Will you get grounded if you get caught raiding past bedtime?
-No, lol, my parents let me make my own decisions.
Will you get grounded if your mother hears cursing over your Ventrilo?
-No, I myself curse liberaly.
What do you expect your raid attendance to be?
-90%+
Can you handle a plethora of "oof", "eep", and "hup" onomatopoeias during raid? http://www.reference.com/browse/wiki/Onomatopoeia
-Yeah lol
Can you afford to bring consumables, pay for repairs, and spec correctly for every raid?
-Yes, I always have plenty of str food and flasks, and generally I will have scrolls on me as well.

Additional Info

List any Cake references (make sure they know you're listing them):
-Haroof/Hadika and Mypethatesu
What do you expect from raiding with Cake?
-To be able to raid and see the content you are in and have fun doing it.
Is there anything further you'd like to add or comment on?
-I am a very dedicated raider that would like to get back to raiding, and be able to do it with other people that also like doing it. I always tell someone up in the ranks if I wont be able to make a day, and I'm really hoping I get a beta key in the next series because I'm stoked to try out the spirit wolves What a Face

Last edited by sexsybeast on Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gumibear
Pale
Pale
Gumibear

PostSubject: Re: Secksybeast - 70 Enhancement/Elemental Shaman   Secksybeast - 70 Enhancement/Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:04 am

I got nothing, sorry guys cheers
Back to top Go down
mypethatesu
Meathead
Meathead
mypethatesu

PostSubject: Re: Secksybeast - 70 Enhancement/Elemental Shaman   Secksybeast - 70 Enhancement/Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:06 am

This guy has two awesome sets of gear both elem, and enhance, and excels at both of them. He is quite the valuable player. Best of luck to you getting in! I'd like to still raid with ya! Even thought you give most of us a run for our money DPS wise!
Back to top Go down
Verstorbene
Meathead
Meathead
Verstorbene

PostSubject: Re: Secksybeast - 70 Enhancement/Elemental Shaman   Secksybeast - 70 Enhancement/Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:23 am

I see you listed WF for the melee group but not Grace of Air.

Can you/are you willing to twist for the extra buffs to melee?
Back to top Go down
sexsybeast
Meathead
Meathead
sexsybeast

PostSubject: Re: Secksybeast - 70 Enhancement/Elemental Shaman   Secksybeast - 70 Enhancement/Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:29 am

I've read about it and am more than willing to try
Back to top Go down
Verstorbene
Meathead
Meathead
Verstorbene

PostSubject: Re: Secksybeast - 70 Enhancement/Elemental Shaman   Secksybeast - 70 Enhancement/Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:31 am

cheers

All I can recommend is trying to learn how to do that (its a really easy cast rotation macro with inset rotation).

Thats all I've got, really solid app. GL getting in.

Last edited by Verstorbene on Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gumibear
Pale
Pale
Gumibear

PostSubject: Re: Secksybeast - 70 Enhancement/Elemental Shaman   Secksybeast - 70 Enhancement/Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:40 am

Quote :
castrotation

I read this as castration.
Back to top Go down
sexsybeast
Meathead
Meathead
sexsybeast

PostSubject: Re: Secksybeast - 70 Enhancement/Elemental Shaman   Secksybeast - 70 Enhancement/Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:43 am

Thanks for the tip, I just downloaded DisqoDice, so that should help me figure out how to do it. I'll check again in the morning before I head to work to see if anyone else has posted a reply. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Verstorbene
Meathead
Meathead
Verstorbene

PostSubject: Re: Secksybeast - 70 Enhancement/Elemental Shaman   Secksybeast - 70 Enhancement/Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:44 am

Gumibear wrote:
Quote :
castrotation

I read this as castration.

Edited for better readin'.
Back to top Go down
Gumibear
Pale
Pale
Gumibear

PostSubject: Re: Secksybeast - 70 Enhancement/Elemental Shaman   Secksybeast - 70 Enhancement/Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:48 am

Quote :
Thanks for the tip, I just downloaded DisqoDice, so that should help me figure out how to do it. I'll check again in the morning before I head to work to see if anyone else has posted a reply.

Should get castrated Imo.
Back to top Go down
Goris
Albino
Albino
Goris

PostSubject: Re: Secksybeast - 70 Enhancement/Elemental Shaman   Secksybeast - 70 Enhancement/Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:39 am

sexsybeast wrote:
Salem, Oregon

BURN THE WITCH
Back to top Go down
Salve
Officer
Salve

PostSubject: Re: Secksybeast - 70 Enhancement/Elemental Shaman   Secksybeast - 70 Enhancement/Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:27 pm

Very interesting... I've never seen a Master Hammersmith Enh Shaman. I know rogues used to do really good dmg wearing Dragonstrike mainhand back in SSC/TK. Does the haste proc have an IC or does dual wielding them actually yield more procs?
Back to top Go down
Hb
Officer
Hb

PostSubject: Re: Secksybeast - 70 Enhancement/Elemental Shaman   Secksybeast - 70 Enhancement/Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:35 pm

Are you willing to put the absolute best enchants and gems in all of your raid gear even if its only a 'minor upgrade' and regardless of cost? This is the cost of raiding, and this is what will be expected of you.

If you get a pair of pants that are second best in slot, you will be expected to put the best possible gems, and an epic leg armor in them. Attempting to rationalize lesser quality gems or enchants because "Its only second best in slot, there is an upgrade" will not make you look good in the eyes of the Guild as a whole, and will most likely result in your removal.

It had to be stated/asked because of a previous incident with our last Enhancement Shaman. Also, Im pretty sure something to that effect should be straight stickied. "Youre expected to show up to raid with every consumable you could possibly need for the raid, and with the best possible gems and enchants in your gear."
Back to top Go down
sexsybeast
Meathead
Meathead
sexsybeast

PostSubject: Re: Secksybeast - 70 Enhancement/Elemental Shaman   Secksybeast - 70 Enhancement/Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:27 pm

Yeah, I would already have mostly epic gems in my gear, but I switched to elem about a month ago and put my enhance gear on hold. Now that I have a reason to put the best gems possible into my gear, I definately will. As for the DWing the dragonstrikes, I never had a better mainhand drop. For the offhand, I compared a few wws reports between using the Dstrike in my offhand and using the badge fist-weapon in my offhand and I tended to do slightly better using the dual Dstrike vs Dstrike/badge fist. The proc does not stack, but it refreshes itself, so I imagine that each weapon has the IC, not just the proc in general.
Back to top Go down
sexsybeast
Meathead
Meathead
sexsybeast

PostSubject: Re: Secksybeast - 70 Enhancement/Elemental Shaman   Secksybeast - 70 Enhancement/Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 11:44 pm

Ok, an update. I just got the Trouser of Scryer's Retainer legs, and I have all the epic gems I need to replace my blue gems I just need haroof to log on and cut them for me.
Back to top Go down
Salve
Officer
Salve

PostSubject: Re: Secksybeast - 70 Enhancement/Elemental Shaman   Secksybeast - 70 Enhancement/Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:25 pm

We've just added an enhancement shaman to the roster before the weekend started, but you seem like another solid app. We'd give you a fair trail for a couple weeks to see where you stand. Message me in game if you're interested.
Back to top Go down
Crakroks
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Secksybeast - 70 Enhancement/Elemental Shaman   Secksybeast - 70 Enhancement/Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:18 pm

Salve wrote:
We've just added an enhancement shaman to the roster before the weekend started, but you seem like another solid app. We'd give you a fair trail for a couple weeks to see where you stand. Message me in game if you're interested.

Exactly along the lines of what I was going to say, having just added an enhancement shaman(which is what were looking for mostly) Id like to trial you both, and see which one pans out, if your both good players, perhaps a resto spot will be available because I think weve been lacking a lil bit on those as well, obviously showing up to raid prepared, will be a huge booster. As far as gear, thats not going to play sucha huge role in my decision, because I think weve reached the point where we can recruit the player not the character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secksybeast - 70 Enhancement/Elemental Shaman   Secksybeast - 70 Enhancement/Elemental Shaman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secksybeast - 70 Enhancement/Elemental Shaman
Page 1 of 1