Cake Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cake Mafia

beating pinatas with sticks in hopes of getting bigger sticks to beat bigger pinatas with since 2004.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

killahman 70 fire mage

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
killahman
Meathead
Meathead

killahman 70 fire mage Empty
PostSubject: killahman 70 fire mage   killahman 70 fire mage Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:32 am

Character Name:killahman
Class:fire mage
Race:undead
Professions (including any rare patterns):375 herbs 375 potion master can make almost every flasks

What is your current spec?:1/49/11
If applicable, do you have off spec gear?:no just pve gear
Describe how your character will fit into our raid and why we should consider you as your current spec:I'll bring almost 900dps+ to raids and everyone needs a vending machine. plus i'll be on for 95% of raids (5% to wife argoo)

How did you hear about us?i gave ya'll guys biscuits when ya'll was going to za (And A.I) lol.
What server are you applying from?current

Link to armory of your character:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Killahman
(with scryer blood gem i have 186 hit)
List of your PVE stats:1063 dmg 27.29% crit self buffed 186 hit rating
Link to a screenshot of your UI (http://imageshack.us): i use wow standard UI . have omen and DBM latest version

Playtimes (Server Time Please):8am-1am server (i'm on east coast btw) when ever u need me no joke
Will your play schedule be changing in the near future?no
Will you get grounded if you get caught raiding past bedtime? lol i'll be grounding if i don't attend to wife argoo. lol no
Will you get grounded if your mother hears cursing over your Ventrilo?No
What do you expect your raid attendance to be? 95%
Can you handle a plethora of "oofs", "eeps" and "hup" onomatopoeias during raid?um yea
Lumberjim: Pure of soul, or corrupt of mind?pure of soul when your nice to me , corrupt of mind when u do me wrong.

What kind of raiding experience do you have pre-BC and post-BC?Was GM of bloodright on dark iron got them thru all of pre bc content, only 2 bosses in naxx tho

Previous Raiding Guilds:proven (was raid leader)
What made you leave your previous guilds?If any raid leader would understand where i'm coming from when i say , lack of commitment and attendance from core raiders, put a stress on me, plus i really wanted to progress and see end game content, before the expansion come out. ( perfect example look what happen when naxx came out then a couple of months later BC came never got to see the whole instance . Sad )
What do you do in preperation for a new boss fight in progression? read up on it and watch video's. See what needed for the fight

Do you know anybody that is in Cake? salvex the priest (not really know him but raided one time In ZA told me bout the site)

What do you expect from raiding with Cake? progress and end game content and hopefully fun people

Is there anything further you'd like to add or comment on? I'm black . i love making joke but i'm serious bout raiding . You take me into the guild you have a 95% attendance raider. Thank you for looking at my app hope to hear from ya'll soon

Last edited by killahman on Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Broly
Captain Hook
Captain Hook
Broly

PostSubject: Re: killahman 70 fire mage   killahman 70 fire mage Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:14 am

Will consider application when you fill in the parts you left blank/omitted.
Back to top Go down
Emer
Camp Counselor
Camp Counselor

PostSubject: Re: killahman 70 fire mage   killahman 70 fire mage Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:38 am

killahman wrote:

I'm black .

Serious question: The "N" word gets tossed around quite a bit in our guild. Is this a problem for you Y/N?
Back to top Go down
killahman
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: killahman 70 fire mage   killahman 70 fire mage Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 2:29 am

no the n word no prob for me i'm a laid back person , don't phase as long it's not in a hate ful way. and i filled in the blanks sorry bout that.
Back to top Go down
kyokusanagi
High Warlord
High Warlord
kyokusanagi

PostSubject: Re: killahman 70 fire mage   killahman 70 fire mage Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 2:07 pm

killahman wrote:
Playtimes (Server Time Please):8am-1am server

is this mean that u play 15 hours a day ?
Back to top Go down
killahman
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: killahman 70 fire mage   killahman 70 fire mage Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:42 pm

yep when i don't have anything to do. Not working atm cause of my back so i have time alot of time to play
Back to top Go down
Broly
Captain Hook
Captain Hook
Broly

PostSubject: Re: killahman 70 fire mage   killahman 70 fire mage Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:13 pm

Allright I just have three questions for you.

1. Why choose one point in arcane and not max our arcane subtelety?

2. What consumables do you see yourself using as a mage, be as specific as possible and list every single one you can think of using for any given fight.

3.Okay so this is a multiple part question, Do you have the BT attunement SR Neck? Would by any chance have the materials to craft the Shadow Resistance set for Mother Shahraz, and if not, minus the cost of Hearts of Darkness, would you be able to buy the mats before tonight?

Full Cloth Set (With Cloak, No Legs):

6x Heart of Darkness
4x Void Crystal
9x Primal Life
12x Primal Shadow
5x Bolt of Imbued Netherweave
Back to top Go down
killahman
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: killahman 70 fire mage   killahman 70 fire mage Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 4:34 pm

got 12 primal shadow farmed atm working on lifes void crystals are easy to get so is the imbuned netherweave
Back to top Go down
killahman
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: killahman 70 fire mage   killahman 70 fire mage Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 5:15 pm

K got everything but the heart of darkness
Back to top Go down
Salve
Officer
Salve

PostSubject: Re: killahman 70 fire mage   killahman 70 fire mage Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 6:12 pm

Similar to the other mage apps, you seem to thave the gear and basic knowledge to raid, but we have no availability currently. Thank you for applying Killa, I'll see you around in game.

P.S. The mats for your SR are very important in applying to any BT guild, so I'd hang onto them and include that information if you decide to reapp or if you should choose to look elsewhere for a raiding guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: killahman 70 fire mage   killahman 70 fire mage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

killahman 70 fire mage
Page 1 of 1