Cake Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cake Mafia

beating pinatas with sticks in hopes of getting bigger sticks to beat bigger pinatas with since 2004.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whoa- Fire MAge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Whoa
Meathead
Meathead

Whoa- Fire MAge Empty
PostSubject: Whoa- Fire MAge   Whoa- Fire MAge Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 12:23 am

Character Name: Whoa
Class: Mage
Race: Undead
Professions (including any rare patterns): Tailoring 375 Swiftheal Wraps, Belt of Blasting and of the Long Road, and all the Shadow Resistance patterns from BT. 367 Engineering. I can make the nice Repair bots.

What is your current spec?: 2/48/11
If applicable, do you have off spec gear?: I have a lot of pvp gear that puts me around 10k hp, and up to 11k if need be. Also have arcane/frost spec gear for certain fights and lots of different hit pieces for different specs.
Describe how your character will fit into our raid and why we should consider you as your current spec: I can dps well, I was near the top dps in my previous guilds, and can avoid death like a pro :X I know how to sheep a target and keep it sheeped, as well as decurse when needed.

How did you hear about us? Tich forums that I love trolling
What server are you applying from? Tichondrius

Link to armory of your character: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Whoa
List of your PVE stats:
Health: 7123
Mana: 9026
Spell Damage: 1102
Spell Hit: 162 ( Putting a better gem in my neck when I grind out the honor for the spell haste neck.)
Link to a screenshot of your UI (http://imageshack.us): [img]
https://2img.net/h/i113.photobucket.com/albums/n221/Jimboman6969/WoWScrnShot_060808_222522.jpg
Forgot to add this. ( was to big when I loaded a picture)

Playtimes (Server Time Please): 3 or 4 server until 3-4 am server. ( I know)
Will your play schedule be changing in the near future? No
Will you get grounded if you get caught raiding past bedtime? Nope
Will you get grounded if your mother hears cursing over your Ventrilo? My mommy doesn't care what I say!
What do you expect your raid attendance to be? 100%
Can you handle a plethora of "oofs", "eeps" and "hup" onomatopoeias during raid? Mind just blown
Lumberjim: Pure of soul, or corrupt of mind? Pure of soul
Tell us the consumables your class uses in a typical raid (try to list rare examples, like rogues using Elixir of Demonslaying on Brutallus)
Flask of Pure Death
Flame Cap
Destruction Potion
Superior Wizard Oil
Blackened Basilisk
Super Mana potion/ Super Healh Potion
Conjured Mana Emerald
Free Action Potion for tanks that might need it.
I used to bring Stratholme holy water for raids in MH, but that got nerfed.
I also bring along Netherweave nets, and assorted bombs for fights I might need them in. Such as kiting striders since our locks and shammys couldn't do it! >=(

What kind of raiding experience do you have pre-BC and post-BC? I cleared Naxx at 70. I've cleared Kara, Gruul, Mag, ZA, SSC, TK, and MH. Up to Teron in BT.

Previous Raiding Guilds: The Reckoning, and Vicious Disciples
What made you leave your previous guilds? I left TR because I was tired of playing with bad players. I left VD because I didn't want to here all the drama
What do you do in preperation for a new boss fight in progression?
I read strats on Elitist Jerks and Boss killers. I also watch kill videos as well.

Do you know anybody that is in Cake?
I don't think so.

What do you expect from raiding with Cake?
I expect to kill shit and ahve a good time doing it

Is there anything further you'd like to add or comment on?
I am a good player that likes to have fun. I love to joke around and there is nothing you can say to me that will offend me.
Back to top Go down
Broly
Captain Hook
Captain Hook
Broly

Whoa- Fire MAge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa- Fire MAge   Whoa- Fire MAge Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:04 am

Really solid application, makes me sad to turn it down Sad, unfortunately at the moment we have a good roster of mages.

I'll keep this application on hand and notify you ingame if anything changes.
Back to top Go down
Salve
Officer
Salve

Whoa- Fire MAge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa- Fire MAge   Whoa- Fire MAge Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:59 pm

Whoa wrote:
I love to joke around and there is nothing you can say to me that will offend me.

This is probably the best part of your app, but everything else looks really solid. Like Manny said, it's too bad we have a full roster of mages. If anything changes I'll definitely come back and check this app.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whoa- Fire MAge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa- Fire MAge   Whoa- Fire MAge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whoa- Fire MAge
Page 1 of 1