Cake Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cake Mafia

beating pinatas with sticks in hopes of getting bigger sticks to beat bigger pinatas with since 2004.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thumoss Arcnae/Fire Mage (70) Good BT and TK experiance

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
thumoss
Meathead
Meathead

Thumoss Arcnae/Fire Mage (70) Good BT and TK experiance Empty
PostSubject: Thumoss Arcnae/Fire Mage (70) Good BT and TK experiance   Thumoss Arcnae/Fire Mage (70) Good BT and TK experiance Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 4:58 pm

Character Name: Thumoss
Class: Mage
Race: Undead
Professions (including any rare patterns): Enchanting 344 and Tailoring 375

What is your current spec?: Arcane/Fire
If applicable, do you have off spec gear?: no
Describe how your character will fit into our raid and why we should consider you as your current spec: I would fit into the raid because i have great DPS and good CC addons and i love to talk and listen to raids plans on Vent

How did you hear about us? One of your guild members
What server are you applying from? Tichondruis

Link to armory of your character: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Thumoss
List of your PVE stats: 1084 Spell damage, 26.78% crit, 91 hit + 30 spell pen and 10% less chance for target to resist my spells
Link to a screenshot of your UI (http://imageshack.us): none yet

Playtimes (Server Time Please): Weekends 3-5pm 7-12pm weekdays 7-10pm
Will your play schedule be changing in the near future? yes summer
Will you get grounded if you get caught raiding past bedtime? no
Will you get grounded if your mother hears cursing over your Ventrilo? NO lol
What do you expect your raid attendance to be? On-time and fun
Can you handle a plethora of "oofs", "eeps" and "hup" onomatopoeias during raid? ya
Lumberjim: Pure of soul, or corrupt of mind? Pure of Soul

What kind of raiding experience do you have pre-BC and post-BC? pre-BC none, BC- BT up to mother, TK and SSC(on friends mage, i know what i need to do), Kara, Mag's lair, Gruul's Lair, Kara, and some ZA

Previous Raiding Guilds: Sol Invcutis and No Surrender
What made you leave your previous guilds? Small and not progessing fast enough
What do you do in preperation for a new boss fight in progression? get soda and make sure add-ons and latency is where it should be

Do you know anybody that is in Cake? Brodiee (raided with him once)

What do you expect from raiding with Cake? To have fun, but get the job done

Is there anything further you'd like to add or comment on? I love playing wow and i have loads of fun raiding and my goal is to down illidan and kil'jeadan before Wrath of the Lich King

Last edited by thumoss on Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Missed my name and class/professions)
Back to top Go down
sheep
High Warlord
High Warlord
sheep

PostSubject: Re: Thumoss Arcnae/Fire Mage (70) Good BT and TK experiance   Thumoss Arcnae/Fire Mage (70) Good BT and TK experiance Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 4:47 am

i don't know if you got the new TPS report....but this isn't 1947 and Arcane is bad. To be honest, you wont ever see a shadow priest group. 1084 spell dmg with mind mastery is pretty low and 91 hit for any other spec is god awful. You didn't even cap out arcane focus which means that you are not hit capped even as Arcane.

Not to mention if you were planning on raiding using this spec effectively then you would be using Arcane Blast Rotations, however, you failed to invest 3 talent points in Arcane Impact which would equate to 6% crit on your primary nuke. Pretty much youre under geared and your talent selection shows that you don't know much about your class/spec.

Quote :
i love to talk and listen to raids plans on Vent

We have enough people who talk on vent.

lol!
Back to top Go down
kyokusanagi
High Warlord
High Warlord
kyokusanagi

PostSubject: Re: Thumoss Arcnae/Fire Mage (70) Good BT and TK experiance   Thumoss Arcnae/Fire Mage (70) Good BT and TK experiance Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:03 am

GET HIT CAP before u think about 25m raiding IMO

or Go TAILOR
Back to top Go down
Emer
Camp Counselor
Camp Counselor

PostSubject: Re: Thumoss Arcnae/Fire Mage (70) Good BT and TK experiance   Thumoss Arcnae/Fire Mage (70) Good BT and TK experiance Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:53 am

Oof.
Back to top Go down
Salve
Officer
Salve

PostSubject: Re: Thumoss Arcnae/Fire Mage (70) Good BT and TK experiance   Thumoss Arcnae/Fire Mage (70) Good BT and TK experiance Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:48 pm

Sorry, not what we're looking for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thumoss Arcnae/Fire Mage (70) Good BT and TK experiance   Thumoss Arcnae/Fire Mage (70) Good BT and TK experiance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thumoss Arcnae/Fire Mage (70) Good BT and TK experiance
Page 1 of 1