Cake Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cake Mafia

beating pinatas with sticks in hopes of getting bigger sticks to beat bigger pinatas with since 2004.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application, Mypethatesu BM/Surv Hunter

Go down 
+5
slowbro
Haroof2
Gumibear
sheep
mypethatesu
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mypethatesu
Meathead
Meathead
mypethatesu

Application, Mypethatesu BM/Surv Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Application, Mypethatesu BM/Surv Hunter   Application, Mypethatesu BM/Surv Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:28 pm

Character Name: Mypethatesu
-
Server you are applying from: Tichondrius
-
How did you hear about us? From a friend that might apply as well in the near future.
-
Class: Hunter BM or Surv
-
Race: Blood Elf
-
Spec:
BM Spec : http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=ctbMzxtRwuVoVVbRV
Surv Spec : http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=cZVEbRVZIhhhbcMhVhh
-
AArmory Link (make the link work):
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Mypethatesu
-
List any viable offspecs and gearsets:
I have both BM and Surv sets of gear, both are of T6 quality.
-
Describe how your spec will fit into our raid: With BM i can sustained 1550+ dps all day long, and about 1200-1400dps as Surv. I've peaked 2052 as BM, and 1854 as Surv.
-
List your applicable PVE stats:
BM Stats Unbuffed :
415.7 Ranged DPS
2.03 Bow Speed
2105 Ranged Attack Power
138 Hit Rating
32.40% Crit Rating
-
Link to a screenshot of your UI (make the link work) (http://imageshack.us):
I know this isn't the best looking UI out there, but it's all I need to function, and i'm used to it, so it works well for me.
-Application, Mypethatesu BM/Surv Hunter SS1

Personal Info

List your Pre-BC and Post-BC raiding experience: Only raided post BC, have 5/5 MH, and 4/9 on BT, I have 1/2 of the SR set already crafted. I have the rest of the Mats to get the sets crafted minus the HoD
-
Previous raiding guild(s): Oblivion
-
Reason for leaving previous guild(s): We've had two recent guild leaders stop raiding, as well as another one of the class officers leave the guild. I'm sure there will be more to follow. So i'm just looking for a new place to call home.
-
-
-
Playtimes (Server Time Please): 4:30server - ????
-
List possible playtime changes (new job, school starting, etc): None....
-
Will you get grounded if you get caught raiding past bedtime? I dont live with mommy or daddy......
-
Will you get grounded if your mother hears cursing over your Ventrilo? N/A
-
What do you expect your raid attendance to be? 100%
-
Can you handle a plethora of "oof", "eep", and "hup" onomatopoeias during raid? http://www.reference.com/browse/wiki/Onomatopoeia Yes.....
-
Can you afford to bring consumables, pay for repairs, and spec correctly for every raid? Of course
-

Additional Info

List any Cake references (make sure they know you're listing them): N/A
-
What do you expect from raiding with Cake? Just a chance to show what I can do.
-
Is there anything further you'd like to add or comment on? I also do html/php programming can help with the website/forums if needed. I created my current guilds forums/website.
Back to top Go down
sheep
High Warlord
High Warlord
sheep

PostSubject: Re: Application, Mypethatesu BM/Surv Hunter   Application, Mypethatesu BM/Surv Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:39 pm

1. Can you log out in your pve gear?

Quote :
Describe how your spec will fit into our raid: With BM i can sustained 1550+ dps all day long, and about 1200-1400dps as Surv. I've peaked 2052 as BM, and 1854 as Surv.
-
List your applicable PVE stats:
BM Stats Unbuffed :
415.7 Ranged DPS
2.03 Bow Speed
1,950 Ranged Attack Power Unbuffed (Sheep I edited this as this was quoted with Aspect of the Hawk on)
138 Hit Rating
32.40% Crit Rating

I'm comparing these stats to our top dps hunter (unbuffed w/o hawk) who has:

437 Ranged DPS
2.1 Bow Speed
2051 Ranged Attack Power
144 Hit Rating
33.59% Crit Rating

And he generally does about 2000-2200 DPS standard.
2. So I'm not sure if you are underestimating yourself or just dont have the proper rotation?

3. Your buttons are pretty large and i dont see key bindings on a good number of them, are you a clicker?
Back to top Go down
mypethatesu
Meathead
Meathead
mypethatesu

PostSubject: Re: Application, Mypethatesu BM/Surv Hunter   Application, Mypethatesu BM/Surv Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:50 pm

I've logged out in my PvE gear but it hasn't updated on the Armory yet.

Yes I list my no bullshit DPS that I know I can pull off with things happening, like pet dying, running around alot, or just messing up my rotations. I can normally avg 1800+ for most fights.

Here is a recent WWS report I was Surv during this time. http://wowwebstats.com/wdiog3nvv4hoe?s=149875-160442
Overall Dmg for BT few nights ago as surv http://wowwebstats.com/b4v63hayh4u4o

I'm always happy to take advice from hunters pulling more dps than I do, I'm always looking for a new/updated macros, etc.
Back to top Go down
Gumibear
Pale
Pale
Gumibear

PostSubject: Re: Application, Mypethatesu BM/Surv Hunter   Application, Mypethatesu BM/Surv Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:58 pm

Very nice app, the orange is kind of pleasant.
Back to top Go down
Haroof2
Meathead
Meathead
Haroof2

PostSubject: Mypet - Application   Application, Mypethatesu BM/Surv Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:00 pm

Mypet has been the raid survival speced hunter for a while now and continues to pull great dps dispite. If allowed to raid BM it woudl be his time to shine IMO.

He beats me on occasion, and rubs it in my face.. cunt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crehate.net
mypethatesu
Meathead
Meathead
mypethatesu

PostSubject: Re: Application, Mypethatesu BM/Surv Hunter   Application, Mypethatesu BM/Surv Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:09 pm

Gumibear wrote:

Thank you

I've been a class officer for current guild and another guild on a different server. I've reviewed many applications in my time. So I know it's always nice to have a nice, and properly filled out application. It's alot less of an eye strain, and plus it shows that i'm not some 14 year old kid, going I want purpz plz plz plz.....
Back to top Go down
slowbro
Albino
Albino
slowbro

PostSubject: Re: Application, Mypethatesu BM/Surv Hunter   Application, Mypethatesu BM/Surv Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:09 pm

Gumibear wrote:

You're kind of pleasant.
Back to top Go down
Hb
Officer
Hb

PostSubject: Re: Application, Mypethatesu BM/Surv Hunter   Application, Mypethatesu BM/Surv Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:10 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
sheep
High Warlord
High Warlord
sheep

PostSubject: Re: Application, Mypethatesu BM/Surv Hunter   Application, Mypethatesu BM/Surv Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:12 pm

mypethatesu wrote:

Yes I list my no bullshit DPS that I know I can pull off with things happening, like pet dying, running around alot, or just messing up my rotations. I can normally avg 1800+ for most fights.

I'm always happy to take advice from hunters pulling more dps than I do, I'm always looking for a new/updated macros, etc.

Fair enough. I think at the least you're worth trying out.

cheers
Back to top Go down
mypethatesu
Meathead
Meathead
mypethatesu

PostSubject: Re: Application, Mypethatesu BM/Surv Hunter   Application, Mypethatesu BM/Surv Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:15 pm

As long as you don't put me in the same group as that noob Haroof, I really think you guys should Gkick him, he's a scrub! Razz And please be careful do not leave little boys around him, he has a tendency to be like Michael Jackson.... He will touch them in their "special places"
Back to top Go down
Salve
Officer
Salve

PostSubject: Re: Application, Mypethatesu BM/Surv Hunter   Application, Mypethatesu BM/Surv Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:24 pm

mypethatesu wrote:
As long as you don't put me in the same group as that noob Haroof, I really think you guys should Gkick him, he's a scrub! Razz And please be careful do not leave little boys around him, he has a tendency to be like Michael Jackson.... He will touch them in their "special places"

Where's Shaktres when you need him?

Kyt will have to suffice.
Back to top Go down
mypethatesu
Meathead
Meathead
mypethatesu

PostSubject: Re: Application, Mypethatesu BM/Surv Hunter   Application, Mypethatesu BM/Surv Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:26 pm

Salve wrote:
mypethatesu wrote:

Where's Shaktres when you need him?

Kyt will have to suffice.

Don't worry Haroof plays with Shaktres on a daily basis. Haroof makes sure he's always by his side.
Back to top Go down
sheep
High Warlord
High Warlord
sheep

PostSubject: Re: Application, Mypethatesu BM/Surv Hunter   Application, Mypethatesu BM/Surv Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:28 pm

mypethatesu wrote:

Don't worry Haroof plays with Shaktres on a daily basis. Haroof makes sure he's always by his side.

is "by his side" some sort of pedophile lingo?
Back to top Go down
Haroof2
Meathead
Meathead
Haroof2

PostSubject: Re: Application, Mypethatesu BM/Surv Hunter   Application, Mypethatesu BM/Surv Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:30 pm

It's like "Underneath" or "In my van".
Back to top Go down
mypethatesu
Meathead
Meathead
mypethatesu

PostSubject: Re: Application, Mypethatesu BM/Surv Hunter   Application, Mypethatesu BM/Surv Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:42 pm

Haroof2 wrote:
It's like "Underneath" or "In my van".

I told you, you have to watch this guy, he cannot be left alone.......
Back to top Go down
Hb
Officer
Hb

PostSubject: Re: Application, Mypethatesu BM/Surv Hunter   Application, Mypethatesu BM/Surv Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:47 pm

I like these guys, theyre amusing.
Back to top Go down
bli
Albino
Albino
bli

PostSubject: Re: Application, Mypethatesu BM/Surv Hunter   Application, Mypethatesu BM/Surv Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 4:36 pm

mypethatesu wrote:
Gumibear wrote:

Thank you

I've been a class officer for current guild and another guild on a different server. I've reviewed many applications in my time. So I know it's always nice to have a nice, and properly filled out application. It's alot less of an eye strain, and plus it shows that i'm not some 14 year old kid, going I want purpz plz plz plz.....

first impressions always get me but don't fumble! cheers
Back to top Go down
mypethatesu
Meathead
Meathead
mypethatesu

PostSubject: Re: Application, Mypethatesu BM/Surv Hunter   Application, Mypethatesu BM/Surv Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 4:38 pm

I don't fumble, however I might step on my crank from time to time, but then I have my fellow officer buddy Haroof slap me around, and square me away! Besides tormenting little kids, he can at least do that.....

Last edited by mypethatesu on Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Broly
Captain Hook
Captain Hook
Broly

PostSubject: Re: Application, Mypethatesu BM/Surv Hunter   Application, Mypethatesu BM/Surv Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 4:41 pm

how much agi are you in ur survival gear?
Back to top Go down
mypethatesu
Meathead
Meathead
mypethatesu

PostSubject: Re: Application, Mypethatesu BM/Surv Hunter   Application, Mypethatesu BM/Surv Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 4:42 pm

Broly wrote:
how much agi are you in ur survival gear?

With the spec that I have listed it gives me 863 unbuffed, however I can shift a few points and get an extra %2 from the MM tree, and get about 880ish unbuffed. And If I have a stacked Hunter group with feral, and a shaman with GoA totem, i'll have 1160+ raid buffed AGI.

Last edited by mypethatesu on Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haroof2
Meathead
Meathead
Haroof2

PostSubject: Re: Application, Mypethatesu BM/Surv Hunter   Application, Mypethatesu BM/Surv Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 4:43 pm

Quote :
first impressions always get me

Speaking of which.. I LOVE your signature pic. I saw it the other day and was just telling Mypet to look at it when you replied.
Back to top Go down
Broly
Captain Hook
Captain Hook
Broly

PostSubject: Re: Application, Mypethatesu BM/Surv Hunter   Application, Mypethatesu BM/Surv Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:10 pm

it would appear u have superior agility according to ur statements than http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Gorisx
Back to top Go down
Salve
Officer
Salve

PostSubject: Re: Application, Mypethatesu BM/Surv Hunter   Application, Mypethatesu BM/Surv Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:11 pm

So I've been looking a WWS and I've seen something that makes me cry very much.

Why on earth do you have arcane shot and multishot as any significant portion of your damage on a boss fight? Your gear selection is fine, and you seem like a sharp person from when I talked to you in-game...so maybe this was just a lack of research, but almost every hunter that I know has about 50% autoshot damage and 50% steadyshot damage. You're losing a TON of damage by arcane and multishotting.
Back to top Go down
Salve
Officer
Salve

PostSubject: Re: Application, Mypethatesu BM/Surv Hunter   Application, Mypethatesu BM/Surv Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:12 pm

Broly wrote:
it would appear u have superior agility according to ur statements than http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Gorisx

The only thing that proves is that Goris raids with a riding crop.

his trinket has no agi so its just the same? Sad

also isnt that the 3:2 rotation hunters use or something? not all hunters use a 1:1 thats all i know.
Back to top Go down
mypethatesu
Meathead
Meathead
mypethatesu

PostSubject: Re: Application, Mypethatesu BM/Surv Hunter   Application, Mypethatesu BM/Surv Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:14 pm

Salve wrote:
So I've been looking a WWS and I've seen something that makes me cry very much.

Why on earth do you have arcane shot and multishot as any significant portion of your damage on a boss fight? Your gear selection is fine, and you seem like a sharp person from when I talked to you in-game...so maybe this was just a lack of research, but almost every hunter that I know has about 50% autoshot damage and 50% steadyshot damage. You're losing a TON of damage by arcane and multishotting.

Those WWS reports were from me being Surv spec, and being surv spec I have a 2.44 shot speed, so If i did nothing but just steady/auto I would have alot of wasted time and gimped DPS, So with Surv you fill in other shots such as Arcane/Multishot to fill in the time gaps to max out as much DPS as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application, Mypethatesu BM/Surv Hunter   Application, Mypethatesu BM/Surv Hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application, Mypethatesu BM/Surv Hunter
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next